• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

gloves and shit.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd rock the fuck out of them. I use wrist wraps and straps simply because I've been doing this for a long time and your parts wear out. I wish I had started doing it when I was younger, there would be a lot less pain in my life now.

Ugh. love it.
tumblr_lxels9BoVU1qff8too1_r1_400_zps7e061b15.gif

Thank you AY.

After a lengthy session with my analyst we came to the conclusion this is all due to my suppressing my feminine side for all these years. She thinks I should reach out to someone in this community that so bravely outed me to pull me back from a life of hell & degradation that I'll surely suffer as a glove wearing gym rat gay.

So AY, it is you that has always been so helpful to all our members here that I beseech.

Will you please come over to my house and we could practice some touchy/feely therapy.
I'm thinking you in black lingerie and myself in something leather..........like ostrich skin GLOVES.

Supple,sensual & tactile. Also have mink if you prefer.

Thank you AY.

After a lengthy session with my analyst we came to the conclusion this is all due to my suppressing my feminine side for all these years. She thinks I should reach out to someone in this community that so bravely outed me to pull me back from a life of hell & degradation that I'll surely suffer as a glove wearing gym rat gay.

So AY, it is you that has always been so helpful to all our members here that I beseech.

Will you please come over to my house and we could practice some touchy/feely therapy.
I'm thinking you in black lingerie and myself in something leather..........like ostrich skin GLOVES.

Supple,sensual & tactile. Also have mink if you prefer.

Happy to help

1358435461-picsay_zps7409a594.jpg

So gloves actually make you gay????? Maybe I should wear some. There is this dude/chick at the gym. If I wear them and he/she approaches me I will know he is a gay man. If not it is just a really ugly girl. But then what if I like the gloves and find out too that I am a homosexual? Agent yes I may need you to make me straight again if this glove thing turns me.

OP, gloves will ALWAYS wear out. They will never last for more than a few years, and the heavier you lift, the less they'll last. Use real chalk. If you can't, there's a product called liquid chalk I believe. Alternatively, you can soak your hands in warm water and cut off the calluses with a knife (serious).

I used to wear gloves. Wanted to keep my hands. Now I just use leather straps and chalk.

PicsArt_1358379701429_zps118d4c72.jpg
Someone's got a case of them man hands :p

Back