• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

Glad to be here

LiftWeightsEatSteaks

Surpass your limits!
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, just want to start off my introduction by expressing how fortunate I am to be part of these forums and be a member on here. I was actually introduced to some labs on here and the forum itself from a fellow gym buddy that I recently met. I had always been looking for a place like this to call home because I always tell people the natural lifestyle gets very boring after some years and there’s nothing better than to get enhanced as long as you do your research and ask those that have been through the trials and tribulations. I may be new to these forums but I always love reading up on gear and doing my research and passing it down to others just like it was always passed down to me through the gyms I train through. We all were skeptical at some point in our lives when it comes down to ordering gear. So I’m glad we have a home to discuss and learn and also purchase from reliable sources that our other brothers have purchased from. I’m still new on here but I have already made two large purchases from two different labs on here already which I cannot name yet due to the rules of me being a new member. I of course went through each forum and read every single rule and regulation to make sure I do not disobey anything on here. Like I said I’m glad and fortunate enough to be here with you all and may we all continue to safely make unnatural gains for life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard

Welcome to ASF!

This is the best fourm around by a long hot!

Welcome 💪

Hello, just want to start off my introduction by expressing how fortunate I am to be part of these forums and be a member on here. I was actually introduced to some labs on here and the forum itself from a fellow gym buddy that I recently met. I had always been looking for a place like this to call home because I always tell people the natural lifestyle gets very boring after some years and there’s nothing better than to get enhanced as long as you do your research and ask those that have been through the trials and tribulations. I may be new to these forums but I always love reading up on gear and doing my research and passing it down to others just like it was always passed down to me through the gyms I train through. We all were skeptical at some point in our lives when it comes down to ordering gear. So I’m glad we have a home to discuss and learn and also purchase from reliable sources that our other brothers have purchased from. I’m still new on here but I have already made two large purchases from two different labs on here already which I cannot name yet due to the rules of me being a new member. I of course went through each forum and read every single rule and regulation to make sure I do not disobey anything on here. Like I said I’m glad and fortunate enough to be here with you all and may we all continue to safely make unnatural gains for life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome 💪😎

Back