• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Giveaway TD

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was one of the lucky 25 that got two free test props from king. It came super fast and packing was very secure. It came several days ago so Im way behind but just wanted to say thanks and give king a little shout out.

joos23

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I was one of the lucky 25 that got two free test props from king. It came super fast and packing was very secure. It came several days ago so Im way behind but just wanted to say thanks and give king a little shout out.
Glad you got it man! Enjoy!!

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score

Nice ! Hit 2mls and let me know how you feel . Kidding . Would like some feedback . I’ve been seeing guys use TP sub q daily lately and their Test labs are a lot higher than twice or 3 times weekly inj. Idk if it was a 29g 6mm slin pin I may try it but , not for now !

Max

joos23

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Nice ! Hit 2mls and let me know how you feel . Kidding . Would like some feedback . I’ve been seeing guys use TP sub q daily lately and their Test labs are a lot higher than twice or 3 times weekly inj. Idk if it was a 29g 6mm slin pin I may try it but , not for now !

Max
He won't have much pip

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
He won't have much pip

That is awesome! I don’t get bad pip anymore, I can pretty much use Valvoline ! Lol. Always like the big juggs!
giphy.gif