• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GHRP vs GHRH...explained simply :)

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GHRP vs GHRH

What is the difference?
Is one better than the other?
Should I use them together?

Let's start from the top shall we? These questions will be answered as simply and briefly as possible.

What is the difference?

*GHRP*
(Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide)
Examples:
GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin etc.
Primary function:
Works in the pituitary gland and stimulates the production of growth hormone (GH). Your body releases GH in pulses throughout the day. [highlight]GHRP[/highlight] increases the size of these pulses releasing a substantial amount of GH per pulse. However [highlight]GHRP[/highlight] does NOT have an effect on the frequency or timing of your body's natural pulses.

VS

*GHRH*
(Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone)
Examples:
Mod-GRF, CJC-1295 with or without DAC, CJC-1293 etc.
Primary function:
Works in the pituitary gland and regulates the frequency and timing of GH pulses. This causes longer, more frequent GH pulses throughout the day.

Is one better than the other?
In my opinion, YES. [highlight]GHRP[/highlight] is superior as a standalone as it causes massive spikes in GH secretion. [highlight]GHRH's[/highlight] may cause more frequent pulses, but the fact is this is only so effective as your body only has so much natural GH to work with you may be shooting blanks by the end of the day. That's where [highlight]GHRP[/highlight] comes in. It keeps the GH flowing so when it's time for a pulse, there is plenty in the reservoir to release.

Should I use them together?
Should you? Absolutely. Do you have to? No. But if you are going to choose one over the other to run alone...[highlight]GHRP[/highlight] is the best option (IMO) for reasons explained in the above paragraph.

You will get exponentially greater results when using them together. They work synergistically together. The [highlight]GHRH[/highlight] maximizes the frequency and duration of your GH pulses, while the [highlight]GHRP[/highlight] increases the amount of GH produced and released during these pulses.

Natural:

GYEj8F.gif

With the help of [highlight]GHRH[/highlight] (More frequent pulses)
(Mind the toad)
giphy.gif

Using both together (Larger AND more frequent pulses)
RealisticGiantIrishwolfhound-max-1mb.gif

Smell what I'm steppin in?​

Great info. How about some info on timing, dosing (when used separately or in conjunction), etc. Will results be comparable to HGH?

Great info. How about some info on timing, dosing (when used separately or in conjunction), etc. Will results be comparable to HGH?

I agree I would love a example if how to run it. Doses and duration. Also is it more expensive than running HgH or more economical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that depends on what results we're talking about. Most of HGH's favorable results come are produced from IGF-1. HGH is converted into IGF-1 in the liver and that is what gives most of the results that people are looking for such as fuller muscles, hyperplasia, fat loss etc. In my experience peptides have been able to yield higher IGF-1 levels despite the slightly lower GH blood serum levels. Weird right? I think because it's your body's own natural GH and your body has an easier time converting your own natural GH to IGF-1.

For example...let's say I'm running 5 iu of HGH per day. I get blood work on just the 5iu (not using the traditional 10iu protocol) after a month and my serum GH is 15 and IGF-1 is 300.

Now...let's say I am now running 100 mcg of GHRP-2 and 100 mcg of CJC-1295 (no DAC) 3x per day and I get blood work done after a month. Now my GH serum level is only 8 but my IGF-1 is 600...double what the HGH got me. That's pretty much the experience I've had with these peptides in particular.

HOWEVER....there is a cap to how much GH your body can put out even with peptides. And to actually build a considerable amount of muscle you need an extremely large amount of HGH and IGF-1 in your system. For that reason HGH would be my choice if I'm looking to really see the muscle building effects because there's no cap to how much HGH you can put directly into your system.

As someone who's used both HGH and peptides for long durations, I'd say peptides are superior for fat loss. If you want to get the muscle building effects you need to mega-dose HGH.
I agree I would love a example if how to run it. Doses and duration. Also is it more expensive than running HgH or more economical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can only speak on the GHRP and CJC combo. There's too many different GH peptides to be able to give you an accurate dose guide and talk about cost efficiency. Some are long lasting and only require a few doses per week or less...and some are fast and short acting and need to be injected 2-3X per day.

GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 (no DAC) are both fast acting. A typical starting dose for both is 100 mcg of each twice a day, then move up from there as you get a feel for it. Some will go up to 300 mcg 3X per day of each or more.

For the most part, yes...at any reasonable dose a GHRP/GHRH combo will be more cost effective than running HGH.

I think that depends on what results we're talking about. Most of HGH's favorable results come are produced from IGF-1. HGH is converted into IGF-1 in the liver and that is what gives most of the results that people are looking for such as fuller muscles, hyperplasia, fat loss etc. In my experience peptides have been able to yield higher IGF-1 levels despite the slightly lower GH blood serum levels. Weird right? I think because it's your body's own natural GH and your body has an easier time converting your own natural GH to IGF-1.

For example...let's say I'm running 5 iu of HGH per day. I get blood work on just the 5iu (not using the traditional 10iu protocol) after a month and my serum GH is 15 and IGF-1 is 300.

Now...let's say I am now running 100 mcg of GHRP-2 and 100 mcg of CJC-1295 (no DAC) 3x per day and I get blood work done after a month. Now my GH serum level is only 8 but my IGF-1 is 600...double what the HGH got me. That's pretty much the experience I've had with these peptides in particular.

HOWEVER....there is a cap to how much GH your body can put out even with peptides. And to actually build a considerable amount of muscle you need an extremely large amount of HGH and IGF-1 in your system. For that reason HGH would be my choice if I'm looking to really see the muscle building effects because there's no cap to how much HGH you can put directly into your system.

As someone who's used both HGH and peptides for long durations, I'd say peptides are superior for fat loss. If you want to get the muscle building effects you need to mega-dose HGH.

I can only speak on the GHRP and CJC combo. There's too many different GH peptides to be able to give you an accurate dose guide and talk about cost efficiency. Some are long lasting and only require a few doses per week or less...and some are fast and short acting and need to be injected 2-3X per day.

GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 (no DAC) are both fast acting. A typical starting dose for both is 100 mcg of each twice a day, then move up from there as you get a feel for it. Some will go up to 300 mcg 3X per day of each or more.

For the most part, yes...at any reasonable dose a GHRP/GHRH combo will be more cost effective than running HGH.

Thank you for breaking it down even more. Love all the info!!!

Which do you feel would give better benefits to injury healing or general well being?

Thank you for breaking it down even more. Love all the info!!!
Anytime bro :). Just sharing my experience. I'm no doctor or scientist, everything I say is 100% based on my own experience, research, and the experience of others that I've witnessed. Not to be taken as pure fact of course, but I like to think I'm pretty spot on with my "knowledge" - otherwise I don't waste my time speaking about it if I'm not confident in what I'm saying.
Which do you feel would give better benefits to injury healing or general well being?
Hard to say for sure bro. I'd imagine the peptide combo would be best for healing as it tends to yield higher IGF-1 levels. IGF-1 is the main factor in healing as it induces hyperplasia (cell division/multiplication), and increases collagen synthesis which heals connective tissue and cartilage. It also increases nutrient uptake in cells my mimicking insulin's effects and transporting nutrients across cell membranes.

Now if we really want to speed up healing, you can add actual healing peptides into the mix like TB-500 or BPC-157. They are designed specifically to localize in the damaged area and shuttle nutrients for a direct healing effect. This is the shit pro athletes fly to Southeast Asia to get secretly treated with when they get injured.

Yes I have recently been using both bpc and tb500. I’m just starting to get into the peptide world so trying to gather as much info as I can

Yes I have recently been using both bpc and tb500. I’m just starting to get into the peptide world so trying to gather as much info as I can
That combo is phenomenal for healing. Of course nothing is going to give you healing powers like Wolverine, but it will DRASTICALLY reduce the healing time. The thing is, unless you get the same exact injury twice in a row and compare the natural healing time to the healing time with peptides....there's really no way to truly gauge the effectiveness and appreciate what the compound is actually doing. It might take 3 months to heal your torn rotator cuff with peptides which might lead some to believe they are not working...when in reality that injury would have taken 6-9 months to heal naturally...if at all.

Some injuries just never heal. Certain connective tissue and cartilage damage may end up being a lifelong injury. This is due to the fact that a lot of these tissues have extremely little blood flow meaning hardly any nutrients get shuttled to the area for repair. Also, processes like collagen synthesis for healing connective tissue takes ages due to the limited blood flow in these areas and the scarcity of necessary nutrients to facilitate the process. Also, a lot of these injured tissues get used very often. It is nearly impossible to give some of these injuries the rest they need to heal because those particular body movements are necessary to your every day life. You may have bad knees, but can you really take the time to rest them if you work for a moving company? No, you have to go to work and tough it out. This causes these injuries to linger as they never get sufficient time to rest and heal.

^^^That's where peptides come in. They essentially attach at the injured site and signal the body to shuttle in nutrients and repair as quickly as possible. The faster you heal, the less likely you are to re-injure or prolong and injury.

Let's be honest...we have bills to pay and lives to live. We can't just take months off every time our joints start throbbing.

IML Gear Cream!
What would you suggest for fat loss? Haven’t tried peptides yet, running test only. Diet is clean, I feel like I would benefit to try them.

Spot on, I have had alot of success with GHRP, GHRH cycles. Great post.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Good info here
Thanks brotha. I'm a visual learner myself and I'd prefer all my info to be in layman's terms. Also using analogies really helps too. So I figured I'd combine all 3 of my favorite learning techniques and simply explain to my best knowledge how these peptides work.

Back