• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ghost

chadmack282

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
a little off topic but whatever.
finally got me an AR jig👍!!
let the invisle AR machining begin!😁😁
i know Ldog & GC r down!!

Augmented Reality for gaming?

Max

a little off topic but whatever.
finally got me an AR jig!!
let the invisle AR machining begin!
i know Ldog & GC r down!!
I need to get on this endeavor, just not sure who to go thru for the upper and lower etc...

Scanners.... Get it right, their heads explode....
Shit... That was a good one but I meant brainscan. It was an augmented reality game based off horror survival n serial Killin. Edward furlong. U ever seen it?

I need to get on this endeavor, just not sure who to go thru for the upper and lower etc...

Palmetto Armory also
broken arms has jig, tooling, lowers, & how to videos All in 1 shop

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Still hard to beat H&K
AR 15
...or G36....??or H&K 91.....all day long 91

Still hard to beat H&K
AR 15
...or G36....??or H&K 91.....all day long 91

but they r documented. lowers that r not Completely machined do not have serial #'s so the r undocumented.
so they do not exist on paper or in a computer. So a tyrantic government doesnt know the exist.
Ghost Gun

but they r documented. lowers that r not Completely machined do not have serial #'s so the r undocumented.
so they do not exist on paper or in a computer. So a tyrantic government doesnt know the exist.
Ghost Gun

Good points
I'll look into it...
But H&K is the tip of the spear...Who will say Not..??
7.62x54....is 100x 5.56...all day long..and at 400m I'll put a round in who-so-ever's paperwork...

Back