• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Gh injection site reaction

bighuck

Be good or be good at it
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What can be causing Hgh injection site reactions?
My girl started 1iu of gh 3 weeks ago and is getting skin reactions after injecting subq. It’s a raised red itchy bump almost like a mosquito bite. Shows up almost immediately. Syringes are sterile, skin injection site is sterile. They are present for 4-5 days after injection. Has anyone else experienced this? Hgh is from a trusted and tested source on here.

I have for sure , I moved into the love handle area , stretched skin instead of pinching . It was welting and itchy as hell . I’m assuming she’s going by belly button ?

I have for sure , I moved into the love handle area , stretched skin instead of pinching . It was welting and itchy as hell . I’m assuming she’s going by belly button ?
No, staying 1inch 1/2 -2 inches away from belly button

Stretch skin by her hip and sink that shit in there . It’s just not going deep enough. Getting trapped in her midsection , try it , trust me I dealt with that painful itchy shit for 3 weeks and tried everything. Move to love handle

Stretch skin by her hip and sink that shit in there . It’s just not going deep enough. Getting trapped in her midsection , try it , trust me I dealt with that painful itchy shit for 3 weeks and tried everything. Move to love handle
Ok, will give it a shot, thanks.

Make sure to come back to this with feedback , i researched for weeks trying to figure it out myself . Like you I ordered a lot of gh from a tested source . All that 192 and 191 allergy shit is nonsense. It’s 2023 , the generics are good . It’s just trapped in her belly and sitting

make sure your bac water is good to go. Dont buy the crap on amazon (its fake)

I'm prepping to do some GH -- what length needles are you using? I'm no 5% bodyfat, but I'm just hoping to avoid these very issues when I get started. I was thinking 1/2" needles because I've read that you don't want the HGH going too deep, either...

in my experience I need to go a little deeper

I'm prepping to do some GH -- what length needles are you using? I'm no 5% bodyfat, but I'm just hoping to avoid these very issues when I get started. I was thinking 1/2" needles because I've read that you don't want the HGH going too deep, either...
1/2 or 5/16

I use a 32g 4mm needle. No need to squeeze the skin or anything. If you do a HGH shot into muscle it just gets absorbed by the muscle. Doesn't stay in your system the exact same way, spikes a little higher, leaves a little faster but initially does the same thing. I do enter muscular shots with 3/16 anywhere. I want to say I hate subq anything. Intramuscular is always best. In my opinion

1/2" 29g, pinch some belly fat at least 2 inches away from belly button and inject the needle at about a 45 degree angle. First time I did it I went to town and jabbed it straight in my belly like I was pinning my quad. I was like WTF that didn't feel good.

30g or 31g and 1/2 or 5/16" I like the
.5cc barrels, easier to measure.

Back