• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Get out of coinbase if you still can.

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Your coin holdings in their accounts are legally held custodian by them in their name. Under bankruptcy. Their coins go with them. Not with you.
Get your holdings out of there. Asap.
If still Possible

Not financial advice RDT_20220511_1030038613144998256427757.jpg

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
You might want to say that about ANY exchange not just CB. If an exchange were to go bankrupt, their customers might not get all their coin back, so it's best to read the TOS and customer agreements for your exchange, and be ready to move their coin assets out if there's any bad news coming.

I for one now will NEVER use CB nor should anyone because of this.

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
You might want to say that about ANY exchange not just CB. If an exchange were to go bankrupt, their customers might not get all their coin back, so it's best to read the TOS and customer agreements for your exchange, and be ready to move their coin assets out if there's any bad news coming.

I for one now will NEVER use CB nor should anyone because of this.
Yea it's spooky. Fidelity even has a fine print of we can cancel your trades or. Chose not to fill them at any time without reason. So nearly all my holdings are directly registered to the company's transfer agent. In my Name not street name. But I don't think that's a thing for crypto.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
I can see a BK happening if so many nervous customers start moving their coin out en-masse, just like a bank run when customers pull out all their cash from a failing bank.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yea it's spooky. Fidelity even has a fine print of we can cancel your trades or. Chose not to fill them at any time without reason. So nearly all my holdings are directly registered to the company's transfer agent. In my Name not street name. But I don't think that's a thing for crypto.
Now that gives me reason to check my E-Trade agreements, but I do have some holdings I have bought directly from companies via direct purchase plans some companies offer their investors.

Ghost Dog

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up. I had just purchased a prepaid card and was intending to transfer it to Coinbase.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling CB is now starting to lock customers out and not allowing them to cash out. What would support say?

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
So we cant send or move crypto out of Coinbase right now? (Like to another account/exchange/wallet)?

If possible, what would you recommend (For another company/exchange) etc?

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I got my stuff out last night. Shifted to wallets. I wasn’t about to cash out at the bottom.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So we cant send or move crypto out of Coinbase right now? (Like to another account/exchange/wallet)?

If possible, what would you recommend (For another company/exchange) etc?

I just moved 20 bucks to check and it said my transaction is complete but I won’t know for 72 hrs if it actually is

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just moved what I had out of there to another exchange/wallet...

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As of now coinbase is not holding money back. That 20 bucks already went through

Last edited:

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds like its time to buy

Right when it turned May 12th , it went crazy low . Btc /ether of course but Solana/Mana/ICP were a few I liked how low they went. AVAX(avalanche) went from $60-$20 just the last week. Crazy . All the erc-20 tokens are based Off ethereum so, im sticking with that and btc . SOL/BNB/SHIBA INU/LINK/ADA (matic also)- I bought at 1am (I buy a fixed amount each pay period, noticed it’s always low around 12am-3am pacific). I just bumped up my timing cuz of the huge dump . Terra(Luna) & Coinbase & Blockchain are all to blame. I was surprised at the Coinbase “double talk” about how you won’t lose all your money but you could…F’d up.

Max

Ghost Dog

Registered Member
Reaction score
The bitcoin market is, or soon will be, in an uncontrolled crash, according to an article in The Atlantic. I wouldn't count on it to bounce back right away. The Economist says that the whole economy is on the verge of a meltdown, like the reactor at Three-Mile Island. Here's a video of Jeremy Grantham predicting the collapse of what he calls a "super-bubble."

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Its all part of the globalist commie-plan...