• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

GearPro/Lucky Charm Contest

Push50

Registered Member
Reaction score

GearProRep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
First let me say THANK YOU to everyone that played. You guys have once again made our contests not only fun for all but also very entertaining and respectful.

With that said I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Mindlesswork!!!! He’s was the closest at ASF. There were 9,737 pieces of Lucky Charms in that container. Really surprised me how many actually fit but now we know.

Mindless you’ve been around forever but I’m gonna tell ya anyway.

1.)Please get a secure email.

2.)Send for a list request to Gearpro@securenym.net Let GP know you won the Lucky Charm Contest

3.)Go over his list and let GP know what you want off that list. You get up to $300 in free product as well as 20% off everything else on his list including the GH.

Once you give him your wish then in about a week it will be time to GROW!

Thanks again everyone for their participation. I will do my very best to have another one of these contests in the month of September.

Happy Growing Everyone

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys and great contest. Looking forward to dealing with GP!

Just in time for a winter cycle hopefully...it's been 2 years since I last ran one due to covid and health issues.

Last edited:

GearProRep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Awesome Job MindlessWork. Glad your ready to get back into it. There’s no better feeling IMO.

You will enjoy dealing with GP. He’s old school and also just an all around good guy.

Your also gonna love the Biotech/Abbott Export brand bro. You have my word that you will NOT be disappointed. It’s all I run now and so far have zero complaints.

Thanks guys and great contest. Looking forward to dealing with GP!

Just in time for a winter cycle hopefully...it's been 2 years since I last ran one due to covid and health issues.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Awesome Job MindlessWork. Glad your ready to get back into it. There’s no better feeling IMO.

You will enjoy dealing with GP. He’s old school and also just an all around good guy.

Your also gonna love the Biotech/Abbott Export brand bro. You have my word that you will NOT be disappointed. It’s all I run now and so far have zero complaints.
Thanks and will give your lab a try.

I have a Protonmail account and will it work with Securenym? If not I'll resend using my Tutanota.

GearProRep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I use ProtonMail myself and it works just fine. You should be GTG with either one of those though.

Thanks and will give your lab a try.

I have a Protonmail account and will it work with Securenym? If not I'll resend using my Tutanota.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
My current avatar is where I'm at now...and ready to take things to another level. At 57, I feel I can go further!

GearProRep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Looking good brother. Ain’t no shame in your game. Can’t wait to see the “after” pics. Good luck man and keep us posted on your gains.

My current avatar is where I'm at now...and ready to take things to another level. At 57, I feel I can go further!

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looking good brother. Ain’t no shame in your game. Can’t wait to see the “after” pics. Good luck man and keep us posted on your gains.
Sure will do and will even post a TD thread once I get the goods :)

Thanks again for picking me as the winner.