• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • đŸ’ȘCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro HardÂź - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum PharmsđŸŒœCorn Hole Sale!đŸŒœ

Gear questionnaire đŸ’ȘđŸ’Ș

IML Gear Cream!
Are you glad you started using aas?
yes

How long have you been on gear?
22 years off and on

What’s your current weight?

What was your weight before starting aas ?

Is there anything you would have done differently if you could go back in time related to gear ?
Used lower doses

What are your favorite compounds ?
Test Eq and Tren or deca on occasion

Positive side effects that came from you getting on gear ?
getting bigger

Negative side effects that you attribute to gear use ?
being bummed not that i am older and can't train or look like i did on gear when i was younger

How has gear changed your life for the better?
help teach discipline and consistency that has been used in all other areas of life.

What would you tell the youngsters who are debating on starting enhancements?
use a small of a dose as you can and progress with doses as little as possible as years go by.

Tren and trannys go hand and hand lol 😂 in all seriousness I want to run Tren again I’m just a little scared of it for some reason. I haven’t ran it in so long. And you’re right. Research is so fucking important when messing with your hormones.
How long have you been on gear ? 12+ years

What’s your current weight ? 176 @13-15% BF

What was your weight before starting aas ? 165
@32%BF

Is there anything you would have done differently if you could go back in time related to gear ? Started earlier

What are your favorite compounds ? Tren Ace, Tren E, Tren Hex.
Tren,Tren,Trenny, Tren, Tren
And I said Trenny not tranny!

Positive side effects that came from you getting on gear ? Clearer train of thought with test. Better memory better sex. Sex especially when on tren. I am stronger and healthier that I would be otherwise.

Negative side effects that you attribute to gear use ? Tren, a gain, have to keep a watch on the anger. Other than that not much.

For the better is mostly what I’d say here. It helped with my the ability to achieve what I other use to puke not have been able to achieve.

Be smart
Be educated
Be open to criticism
Research
Research
Research

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren and trannys go hand and hand lol in all seriousness I want to run Tren again I’m just a little scared of it for some reason. I haven’t ran it in so long. And you’re right. Research is so fucking important when messing with your hormones.

I’ll be 57 in August. This last cycle I ran was the first in 8-10 years that I did not run tren. I run it on bulk sand cuts. Dos t matter. I will include it in all cycle going forward just wanted to try something diffent this last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. If I could stay natural I would have. I was a legit TRT patient and had to get on, but didn't have to take it where I am today.

How long have you been on gear?
37 years

What’s your current weight?

Is there anything you would have done differently if you could go back in time related to gear ?
Stayed on my TRT dose.

Primo

Long term none.

Long term none

Gear specifically no. I was always and athlete and had lots of discipline and drive.

Don't unless you are going to be a professional bodybuilder or going to get in to some kind of career that your appearance is going to make a difference

Yes, absolutely.

How long have you been on gear ?
Just a year or so.

What’s your current weight ?
215lbs.

175lbs.

No, I spent nearly 2 years studying every damn thing I could before I jumped on the wagon.

Test, tren, winstrol.

Respect from the general population (I attribute this entirely to my size/fitness/way I carry myself with confidence). I’m much healthier, happier, and feel like I have a purpose in life. My relationship with my family has grown deeply thanks to my mental health improving.

Not much. Some acne which is easily managed. Don’t want more kids so don’t care about my sperm count - I B&C. Shaved my head only because the grays rapidly took over.

Additional strength is useful for my work. My increased drive pushed me to further my education/skill sets so I quickly climbed the career ladder which naturally led to substantial pay raises.

Depends. 95% of the time I’d advise them to stay away - focus on educating themselves while they continue their progress in the gym for several years. Try to wait until late 20s/early 30s before giving up the natty card - then be fucking patient. Time passes regardless, so go slow and low. One compound at a time, low dose, and be meticulous about blood work/side effects. Never, ever stop the pursuit of knowledge - always learn more

Gear change my Life..

Was 31..when I started..
Was 125lbs..
Date Rape..had a whole different meaning..
I was the one being Rapped..!!

Will be 57 in a few weeks..

I wish I had put more emphasis on my Nutrition and Recovery..

I got close to my Lifetime Goal of 200lbs..198.6lbs..once..
I'm hovering around 175/180lbs..

Totally Love..NPP and DHB..
AND Sdrol..

Negatives..
Moodswings..a bigger Ahole than I usually Am..lol

I Preach and Practice..
Taking it slow and low doses..
Bloodwork and proper Estrogen Control..

I'm totally convinced that lifting, proper nutrition and gear has extended my life..
Plus..dark ass Humor..lol
Z...

Gear change my Life..

Was 31..when I started..
Was 125lbs..
Date Rape..had a whole different meaning..
I was the one being Rapped..!!

Will be 57 in a few weeks..

I wish I had put more emphasis on my Nutrition and Recovery..

I got close to my Lifetime Goal of 200lbs..198.6lbs..once..
I'm hovering around 175/180lbs..

Totally Love..NPP and DHB..
AND Sdrol..

Negatives..
Moodswings..a bigger Ahole than I usually Am..lol

I Preach and Practice..
Taking it slow and low doses..
Bloodwork and proper Estrogen Control..

I'm totally convinced that lifting, proper nutrition and gear has extended my life..
Plus..dark ass Humor..lol
Z...

Been there. More than once. Fucked up shit bruh. Totally changed my life. You're a good dude. Keep ya head up!

Yes, absolutely.

Just a year or so.

215lbs.

175lbs.

No, I spent nearly 2 years studying every damn thing I could before I jumped on the wagon.

Test, tren, winstrol.

Respect from the general population (I attribute this entirely to my size/fitness/way I carry myself with confidence). I’m much healthier, happier, and feel like I have a purpose in life. My relationship with my family has grown deeply thanks to my mental health improving.

Not much. Some acne which is easily managed. Don’t want more kids so don’t care about my sperm count - I B&C. Shaved my head only because the grays rapidly took over.

Additional strength is useful for my work. My increased drive pushed me to further my education/skill sets so I quickly climbed the career ladder which naturally led to substantial pay raises.

Depends. 95% of the time I’d advise them to stay away - focus on educating themselves while they continue their progress in the gym for several years. Try to wait until late 20s/early 30s before giving up the natty card - then be fucking patient. Time passes regardless, so go slow and low. One compound at a time, low dose, and be meticulous about blood work/side effects. Never, ever stop the pursuit of knowledge - always learn more
I liked everything I read. Great stuff!!

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Yes, absolutely.

Just a year or so.

215lbs.

175lbs.

Test, tren, winstrol.

Wait, 40 lbs in a year?!?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Yes, 35-40lbs in a year.
There's likely a handful of factors that played into the gain - such as my atrophied leg recovering and building additional strength (snapped heel off of my left foot and the leg was immobilized for a handful of months), increased focus on mobility which led to better ROM in various lifts, tweaking my lifting routine from 6 days/wk to 5 days/wk (still enjoy hitting two-a-days when I'm feeling energetic), and a handful of typical factors such as prioritizing sleep, meticulous diet, physical job, managing stress, etc.

Get Shredded!
While I wish I had waited until my 30s to start, I think they have helped me in many ways. i am glad I have the knowledge of them that I do now when I actually need them, in my 50s.
First cycle in 1987. Have used them off and on, mostly off in the years since.
225lbs
150lbs +/-
Exhausted all natural potential BEFORE even thinking about gear. I wish I knew that the most important thing, on or off gear, is diet and nutrition.
Testosterone, Deca
Even though I regret taking them so young, they opened up the world of bodybuilding to me. I became part of the SoCal “scene” in the late 80s, which was an awesome time, very unlike today. Also, as a knowledge seeker, I am thankful that in this game, one must constantly be looking for info.

Use changed my body type. I will never be a skinny guy with a runner’s body again.
It gives me something to study, Deca makes my old, miserable body a bit less pain, brewing has allowed my brain to stay in the science game.
Same thing I tell everyone: you have been misled/duped into believing steroids are some magical thing. You can do SO MUCH naturally with simply intense lifestyle and training focus and proper nutrition in the right amounts. Steroids do little or nothing by themselves. What you seek requires discipline and focus, without them what you are seeking with gear is folly.
Off topic, but I hope at some point you start a thread describing the late 80’s so cal bodybuilding scene. It would be great.

Off topic, but I hope at some point you start a thread describing the late 80’s so cal bodybuilding scene. It would be great.
If I can figure a way to tell some stories without sounding self serving and entertaining, I might.

Back