• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gear Church Official studies,health and wellness thread!!!!

That’s interesting. I don’t think I saw a dose that they used in the study. It just said high dose

2nd to last study did not involve supplementation, but dietary sources.
Mean . . . vitamin K(2) intake was 29.1+/-12.8 microg/d. After adjustment for traditional risk factors and dietary factors, we observed an inverse association between vitamin K(2) and risk of CHD with a Hazard Ratio (HR) of 0.91 [95% CI 0.85-1.00] per 10 microg/d vitamin K(2) intake. This association was mainly due to vitamin K(2) subtypes MK-7, MK-8 and MK-9.

Not sure what it means to have a hazard ration of .91 per 10 mcg daily . . . but there it is.

Thanks bro.

2nd to last study did not involve supplementation, but dietary sources.
Mean . . . vitamin K(2) intake was 29.1+/-12.8 microg/d. After adjustment for traditional risk factors and dietary factors, we observed an inverse association between vitamin K(2) and risk of CHD with a Hazard Ratio (HR) of 0.91 [95% CI 0.85-1.00] per 10 microg/d vitamin K(2) intake. This association was mainly due to vitamin K(2) subtypes MK-7, MK-8 and MK-9.

Not sure what it means to have a hazard ration of .91 per 10 mcg daily . . . but there it is.

Idog , I just have to say , you invest a good chunk of time on topics to bring knowledge and insight to people here and it’s awesome. I really feel In this day in age, we don’t lift one another up enough sooo I just wanted to bring praise to you as a person.
Have a great day man and keep bringing great articles and videos as I will always learn from them

Much respect bro...I appreciate the kind words. 💪💪

QUOTE=Chrisptrt;1407115]Idog , I just have to say , you invest a good chunk of time on topics to bring knowledge and insight to people here and it’s awesome. I really feel In this day in age, we don’t lift one another up enough sooo I just wanted to bring praise to you as a person.
Have a great day man and keep bringing great articles and videos as I will always learn from them[/QUOTE]

I’ve been doing it right all along! 1 - 81mg dose in the am and another 81mg dose before bed. Although I was told that NSAIDs should be avoided as inflammation is a necessary human function. There is some conflicting reports on this but I’ve taken 81mg twice a day for almost a year now.

Good deal. This was a big study so it's very valid. Your dialed in MK..lots of wisdom in that brain of yours!

I’ve been doing it right all along! 1 - 81mg dose in the am and another 81mg dose before bed. Although I was told that NSAIDs should be avoided as inflammation is a necessary human function. There is some conflicting reports on this but I’ve taken 81mg twice a day for almost a year now.

Yup^ it’s all based on individual tolerances... you can live a long healthy life with high LDL or you can have heart problems with LDL in range. Or you could get hit by a bus. The possibilities are endless.

My pleasure💪

QUOTE=Multislacking;1442139]Thanks for the research! Keep it coming![/QUOTE]

Back