• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear Church Music Video Of The Week

My God bomb2!! What a wild selection!

I grew up listening to everything from temptations, Michael Jackson , hank , red sovine , Led Zeppelin, nwa , beastie boys, Reba , Black Sabbath, beach boys ...

Any other old etf/falling in reverse/ ronnie radke in general fans?

Last edited:
For all the sorry women beaters out there. Watch till the end

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the song, but great video and message. Woman beaters are, for lack of a better word, complete fucking faggots. I was in prison for 8 years for selling dope and I watched so many guys come in for a year or 18 months for brutalizing women, and it always made me fucking sick. Then, they come back in for the same thing and maybe do 6 extra months. You can get 60-120 months for beating the shit out of some loudmouth outside of a bar, but if you beat your girlfriend, wife, or mother (as long as you're still living with her - it actually happens a lot), it's 12-18 months in most cases. Shit, just look at that bitch Floyd Mayweather; that sentence he got wasn't just because he was rich, it's because that's how things go. Crimes against women aren't treated as seriously as drug or property crimes.
Big Ups to Cruefan for putting that up there.

Just got tickets to see these guys next month.
So...Fucking...Pumped...

Well said bro.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the song, but great video and message. Woman beaters are, for lack of a better word, complete fucking faggots. I was in prison for 8 years for selling dope and I watched so many guys come in for a year or 18 months for brutalizing women, and it always made me fucking sick. Then, they come back in for the same thing and maybe do 6 extra months. You can get 60-120 months for beating the shit out of some loudmouth outside of a bar, but if you beat your girlfriend, wife, or mother (as long as you're still living with her - it actually happens a lot), it's 12-18 months in most cases. Shit, just look at that bitch Floyd Mayweather; that sentence he got wasn't just because he was rich, it's because that's how things go. Crimes against women aren't treated as seriously as drug or property crimes.
Big Ups to Cruefan for putting that up there.

Back