• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gear Church Music Video Of The Week

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This video is dedicated to GC and the love he shares for this God awful old school country. You have now idea how hard it was to copy and paste this video. How a sane human being can crank up this music while cruising down the Interstate is beyond my comprehension. I've heard stories that it's his favorite workout music??? But I digress, different strokes for different folks. Enjoy!!!!!!
😢😪

https://youtu.be/TNpLSaCirj8

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with old Waylon. I dig all kinds of music and I might be feeling this stuff one day, wanna rock out to all that remains or falling in reverse the next.

Lol.,...ole GC loves it...I just can't hang.👍

Nothing wrong with old Waylon. I dig all kinds of music and I might be feeling this stuff one day, wanna rock out to all that remains or falling in reverse the next.

Lord knows I can listen to just about anything when working out but even I have my limits. Now just hanging out yeah I could deal with it.

Greetings, has anybody heard " the dead south"? It's bluegrassy. I am not a fan of country music at all, but bluegrass i kinda like. Something about a banjo that appeals to me.

Lol...no kidding bro

Lord knows I can listen to just about anything when working out but even I have my limits. Now just hanging out yeah I could deal with it.

Never heard of it....you dig the banjo huh?

Greetings, has anybody heard " the dead south"? It's bluegrassy. I am not a fan of country music at all, but bluegrass i kinda like. Something about a banjo that appeals to me.

ldog got jokes :clapping:...I never said I listened to Waylon when working out lol. That's definitely something for just hanging out. All those outlaw country folk is what I grew up on when working the cotton fields and no I'm not joking about that.
I'll post up some workout music in a few minutes.
GC

- - - Updated - - -

I like the instruments and whistling but as soon as they sing I immediately shut it off .

Lord help us with this outlaw country stuff....the next thing you know GC will start posting Conway and Loretta videos. 😢

ldog got jokes :clapping:...I never said I listened to Waylon when working out lol. That's definitely something for just hanging out. All those outlaw country folk is what I grew up on when working the cotton fields and no I'm not joking about that.
I'll post up some workout music in a few minutes.
GC

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Most country lately is just hip hop with a southern twang . There hasn’t been any real country music for quite some time .

Most country lately is just hip hop with a southern twang . There hasn’t been any real country music for quite some time .

Chris Stapleton would disagree with you

Hank jr vs today’s stuff ... compare it . My gf is an avid country listener,but she even said that . I’ve got her on an 80s kick . She’s been singing cherry pie for a week , but replaces cherry with Charlie ( name of our cat ) . I think next week I’ll get her stuck on David Allan coe

yah when they jam on that shit. and i like that swampy sound. you ever listen to that lil dixie chic play the fiddle??? she GOES OFF on that fuckin thing. Thats what i appreciate.

yah when they jam on that shit. and i like that swampy sound. you ever listen to that lil dixie chic play the fiddle??? she GOES OFF on that fuckin thing. Thats what i appreciate.

I'm not the biggest Waylon fan, but the man was an amazing songwriter, and a hell of an artist. If you're in to some good fiddle jams, check out the Trampled By Turtles song "wait so long." There's not drummer in the band, so they use all of the strings as percussion with the fiddle acting as a kind of lead guitar.

I LOVE hardcore music, but IMO, FFDP is just soft, unchallenging, radio-friendly stuff. It's like it was written to be played during a lame action movie or while some MMA star walked out to the ring with corporate logos all over their robe. Still, anything that gets you going. If that many people love it, there must be something of value there. I just can't get into it.

FFDP is just something fun honestly as far as I'm concerned as there is definitely no depth to their music. I'll post some stuff in a few minutes that really does it for me, I've always been a big hard core punk guy personally as far as working out but stumbled across those guys and thought ah, that's fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I could go on for days with this stuff if anyone cares lol.

GC

No primer 55 or Led Zeppelin? I know you didn't forget pantera rocking it

Atta boy!!! Earth crisis is from my neighboring city. ive seen them a few times. JUdge, youth of today, sick of it all, bold, gorilla bicuits, Ray of todays Shelter, THE FUCKIN CRO-MAGS!!!! D.R.I, war zone, AGNOSTIC FRONT, M.O.D, I saw the exploited when i was 13 in Syracuse, Ive got Madball in my truck right now!! I was young and came up rite in the middle of the whole NYHC scene. It was fuckin wild man. skinheads, punks, R.U.S.H. , straight edge dudes rolled thick bro, safety in numbers and they got their respect. Hardcore lives.

Atta boy!!! Earth crisis is from my neighboring city. ive seen them a few times. JUdge, youth of today, sick of it all, bold, gorilla bicuits, Ray of todays Shelter, THE FUCKIN CRO-MAGS!!!! D.R.I, war zone, AGNOSTIC FRONT, M.O.D, I saw the exploited when i was 13 in Syracuse, Ive got Madball in my truck right now!! I was young and came up rite in the middle of the whole NYHC scene. It was fuckin wild man. skinheads, punks, R.U.S.H. , straight edge dudes rolled thick bro, safety in numbers and they got their respect. Hardcore lives.

Who the hell even knows who Gorilla Biscuits is, that's awesome!! You are 100% speaking my language man. Been in the pit for every one of the bands you listed. I have a completely messed up story from when I saw Madball on NYE one year. We had some crazy shows come through our town when I was growing up and while I can't say more specifically than I've already said about where I grew up let's just say we got shows no one would ever guess a place like that gets.

Always cool to know there are are other hardcore followers out there. And yes, always got mad respect in our pack but it was well deserved. Definitely not the group to mess with. Straight Edge all the way my man!!

GC

Now for something real outside of me and ldog giving each other the old 1-2 messing with each other

Back