• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC is severely backed up. Please be patient. Thanks

Ok Ok.
Thats a good thing business is good with 9.1% inflation which really means we are at 20-30% inflation

This is not a bad thing. GC deserves the best.

Communication is on point, I told my guys 1-2 weeks to land a pack and that is what a normal human being in the AAS game should expect.

Anything else is rubbish. This isn't Amazon Prime.

Wait it out fellas. GC is good as gold.

Good things come to those who wait.

In the 1990s I remember waiting 1-3 months for a pack. And when it landed, it was like Christmas day. I never bitched and I never was impatient.

Nowadays these clowns expect AAS in a few days. There was even a a GC thread saying "I paid 2 days ago and no response"

Am I lying? Am I wrong?

F****ing clowns. Have no idea about this game.

Ok Ok.
Thats a good thing business is good with 9.1% inflation which really means we are at 20-30% inflation

Communication is on point, I told my guys 1-2 weeks to land a pack and that is what a normal human being in the AAS game should expect.

In the 1990s I remember waiting 1-3 months for a pack. And when it landed, it was like Christmas day. I never bitched and I never was impatient.

Nowadays these clowns expect AAS in a few days. There was even a a GC thread saying "I paid 2 days ago and no response"

Am I lying? Am I wrong?

Very well said Wes. Thanks for the comments.

GC is an excellent guy. He definitely is busy non stop. Just like IDog and Gymntonic says, BE PATIENT. He’s got a busy life. He works just like everyone else and has a family. You’ll receive your packs in a mannerly time. Trust me, his goodies is worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok Ok.

Am I lying? Am I wrong?

Agree 100%
They have know idea how it was back in the early 90s, ordering out of country, waiting to see if your shit gets seezed or is bunk or ligeit, I would have killed to have GC around back than, I know and respect what GC does for me and others,

IML Gear Cream!
Hell I can’t really say more than whats already been said here but i will say that GC is always upstanding in every aspect of his business such as ldog even taking time to make this thread and let us all know what’s going on, most don’t tell you until you’ve waited two+ weeks and and asked them first what’s up with your pack !!
Always A+ service and products!
If you know then you know if you don’t well i feel sorry for ya
Thanks GC & ldog

Hell I can’t really say more than whats already been said here but i will say that GC is always upstanding in every aspect of his business such as ldog even taking time to make this thread and let us all know what’s going on, most don’t tell you until you’ve waited two+ weeks and and asked them first what’s up with your pack !!
Always A+ service and products!
If you know then you know if you don’t well i feel sorry for ya
Thanks GC & ldog

Thanks bro...appreciate the kind words.

These folks have not let me down and been going with them for years. They always come thru and if they drop the ball they definitely make up for it.. believe that!! Purchase with confidence

These folks have not let me down and been going with them for years. They always come thru and if they drop the ball they definitely make up for it.. believe that!! Purchase with confidence
xxxooo

there's a reason the more xperiencedg guys give their loyalty to Gc!!

You guys need not worry I don’t post much but I’m on here constantly and switched over to GC after my longtime sponsor just bailed and these guys are top notch just like the gear

You guys need not worry I don’t post much but I’m on here constantly and switched over to GC after my longtime sponsor just bailed and these guys are top notch just like the gear
Welcome Home

One day I'll have 500 posts so I can try GC out .Yea

Well
Should start watching who you piss OFF..
Another shitty post and comment,and I'll put in a good(bad) Word for You..
Karma is a bitch...

That didn't take long to come back around..
Who's antifag NOW..??

You should have listened to those guys..
And cleaned you shit UP...
You didn't...and now your on the Shit List..

We should give you a sticky...
How to piss of Vets and future opportunities...
Z...

Been with GC for almost 5 years now. Have never been disappointed in the slightest. On the contrary, he has always been worlds above expectations. The product speaks for itself, and the man’s business ethic screams professionalism and dedication. Cheers GC family.

Been with GC for almost 5 years now. Have never been disappointed in the slightest. On the contrary, he has always been worlds above expectations. The product speaks for itself, and the man’s business ethic screams professionalism and dedication. Cheers GC family.
miss you bro...what's new?

Back