• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fundraiser - Whos in?

Get Shredded!
I season with garlic salt and black pepper at the moment. I used to use this Cajun seasoning that’s 🔥 also adobo if y’all know what it is, is great with some garlic salt. 10oz of turkey 300g of jasmine rice in a bowl, sometimes fat free cheese melted all over with hot sauce 🤤
Give "Slap Yo Mama" Cajun seasoning a try. Good stuff.

I'm not sure if it's too late but I will donate $500 for them. I have been off the air for a while.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
I will send you the link for the GoFundMe that his wife gave me.

The raffle prize is pledged up. Just waiting for everyone to get their funds in.

Thats awesome brother. 💪😃

I'm not sure if it's too late but I will donate $500 for them. I have been off the air for a while.

If you wait a few days, the funds we raised are going to be raffled off as store credit for Farma*ton.

You can buy 5 tickets for $500, the money goes directly to the family but then you get 5 chances at 2 prizes of $1,250 store credit to spend on gear!

We are only selling 50 tickets total so that would give you huge odds in your favor of winning one of those 2 prizes.

If you wait a few days, the funds we raised are going to be raffled off as store credit for Farma*ton.

You can buy 5 tickets for $500, the money goes directly to the family but then you get 5 chances at 2 prizes of $1,250 store credit to spend on gear!

We are only selling 50 tickets total so that would give you huge odds in your favor of winning one of those 2 prizes.
Sounds good to me.

IML Gear Cream!
We're almost 100% collected up on the funds for the prize. A couple of guys having technical issues. Should be gtg on the raffle in a day or 2! 💪😎

Im going to be traveling for work today and back later this evening to check up on everything.

We're almost 100% collected up on the funds for the prize. A couple of guys having technical issues. Should be gtg on the raffle in a day or 2! 💪😎

Im going to be traveling for work today and back later this evening to check up on everything.
Glad to hear there weren't any flakers 💪

No other forum has done something like this for one of their members.

Glad to hear there weren't any flakers 💪

No other forum has done something like this for one of their members.
But..
We will gladly do it again for a Fallen Brother's Family..I'm one of the ones little late, but disability just doesn't cut it at times..But if you know me, I'm a man of my Word..
Again..thanks to Farma, Fletcher and Wes..
And everyone who gave..one way or another..

This was a collective effort by all..
And maybe, just maybe the Beginning of something unique...people putting aside differences for the Well-being of two little girls and a grieving mother...
It could have easily been Any of us...including Me..
Z...

The core purpose of REAL men, is to PROTECT and PROVIDE.
Period.

Respect to all you guys.

I just got home after a shit fuck drive for work.

Im gonna eat and then confirm where we are at.

Ok, its all in except for the final 300.

Waiting on the last 100, then we kick off the raffle tickets!!!

Let me know...I'll cover it since I was late too..
Z...
Member messaged me. If its not in by tomorrow night, we can proceed as you said. I dont want want you to have to cover anyone else's pledges, but we need to get the raffle money rolling to the family ASAP.

Hell..it should be me if anyone..
After all..that's the least I can do..
You guys brought this to life..and did all the heavy lifting..
Z...

Get Shredded!
Sorry, been busy af at work. The last member we are waiting on says his donation will be paid Sunday.
We will start the raffle Monday.

Last 100 never came in but we're gonna get this rolling tomorrow as soon as I get out of work. This family has been through enough.

Raffle has begun!

Go get your tickets asap. Please read the raffle thread and follow the process.

So after you donate and input your payment info…you check the box to not display name publicly… but after you donate does it give you the ability to post a comment to the family where we input the
"Prayers from (Your ASF Member Name)."

Sorry gents, never done one of these?

So after you donate and input your payment info…you check the box to not display name publicly… but after you donate does it give you the ability to post a comment to the family where we input the
"Prayers from (Your ASF Member Name)."

Sorry gents, never done one of these?
Correct.
Also screenshot your donation in case you have any issues leaving a message on the GoFundMe.

Correct.
Also screenshot your donation in case you have any issues leaving a message on the GoFundMe.

Ok, done. I see Matt88 for 100, then Anonymous for 200- both 2hrs ago, and then me as Anonymous for 100 a few min ago. I went in and put the specific “ “ with my ASF name but I can’t see where it shows it? Hope someone can see it?

Ok, done. I see Matt88 for 100, then Anonymous for 200- both 2hrs ago, and then me as Anonymous for 100 a few min ago. I went in and put the specific “ “ with my ASF name but I can’t see where it shows it? Hope someone can see it?
When I put my message "prayers from matt88" I changed my name to first name Matt and last name 88 then you have to uncheck the box to be anonymous. It won't show your real name then bc u just edited your name.

It would not show my message unless I unchecked the anonymous box.

I figured all that out as I did it.

@Fletcher may need to edit the instructions.

Step by step (below)

Make your donation. Check mark the anonymous box.

Go back to the fundraiser page and on the top click add a message.

Add message "Prayers from "your ASF name"

Change your real name to your ASF name. Split the name up into the first and last name box due to it requiring a last name as well.

Uncheck the anonymous box and submit.

Done. That is just what I personally had to do in order for my message to be displayed. I'm guessing there is a discrepancy between what platform Fletcher is using and what I'm using so the go fund me site isn't identical across platforms. I am personally on a Samsung galaxy phone.

Unless Fletch has the permissions to view the messages that we as donors can't see. That is definitely a possibility.

Since Fletch said to screenshot the donation then there isn't anything to be concerned about if you have issues putting your message.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

When I put my message "prayers from matt88" I changed my name to first name Matt and last name 88 then you have to uncheck the box to be anonymous. It won't show your real name then bc u just edited your name.

Step by step (below)

Change your real name to your ASF name. Split the name up into the first and last name box due to it requiring a last name as well.

Done. That is just what I personally had to do in order for my message to be displayed. I'm guessing there is a discrepancy between what platform Fletcher is using and what I'm using so the go fund me site isn't identical across platforms. I am personally on a Samsung galaxy phone.

Unless Fletch has the permissions to view the messages that we as donors can't see. That is definitely a possibility.

Since Fletch said to screenshot the donation then there isn't anything to be concerned about if you have issues putting your message.

Yes Sir! Noticed that only way for the message to display was to uncheck the box therefor I changed my first and last name to my ASF user name.

I see you and me up there now.

Step by step (below)

❤ Thank you for breaking down the process Matt, Ill copy paste to the main thread.

Back