• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Fundraiser - Whos in?

TopDawg

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm not a mod, but I will gladly opt out of winning and do the random number draw. I would even go so far as to ask not to know who has what tickets/numbers.

KingoftheNorth14

Registered Member
Reaction score
With the holiday and many traveling and spending time with families I think once we are ready to start selling tickets that anyone who has donated to the $2100 donation (19 ASF members) than they all get first dibs on a minimum 1 ticket for entry in the contest. Then all other ASF member can bum rush in to buy the remaining tickets.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
I will not be purchasing any tickets,due to involvement in the "Raffle"..conflict of interest..
Thank You all for making this Happen.
Thanks to Farma,Fletcher and my Friend Wes..
It was an idea that,that became a cause, that finished helping our Brother's Family...

To all that donated...A personal Thanks
To those purchasing tickets, again thank you..

This is how I'll remember ASF...
Cheers
Z...

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
I have a system for the ticket purchases to keep it honest and make sure the money goes straight to the family. Ill be free in a few hours and we're gonna launch this thing!

Guys who donated absolutely get 1st dibs on tickets. We gotta make it like a quick 24 hour pre-sale so we can get the rest sold quick for Chandra.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok, pms are gonna start going out.
PLEASE follow the instructions in the PM.

1.Send donation
2. Screenshot transaction
3. Reply to the PM with the last 5 characters of the transaction ID#

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Just sent mine. Hasn’t processed yet, should in a few minutes. Got no idea what the transaction id # is tho 😆
If you look at your transaction history, it should show:
The address you sent to
The address you sent from
And a 3rd long ass number/letter combination

That 3rd one is the transaction ID

or google the name of your crypto app and "how to find transaction ID number"

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you look at your transaction history, it should show:
The address you sent to
The address you sent from
And a 3rd long ass number/letter combination

That 3rd one is the transaction ID

or google the name of your crypto app and "how to find transaction ID number"
I googled it, went to a YouTube video and bam! 😎 ID sent… on another note, can y’all believe I just scored some 93/7 ground turkey for 2.49 a pop? Gotta be a sign from the gods that they want me to make these gains 💪🏼😂

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
I googled it, went to a YouTube video and bam! 😎 ID sent… on another note, can y’all believe I just scored some 93/7 ground turkey for 2.49 a pop? Gotta be a sign from the gods that they want me to make these gains 💪🏼😂
Where bro..sounds like some Costco prices..
Sweet potatoes are cheap as shit everywhere here.

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
Where bro..sounds like some Costco prices..
Sweet potatoes are cheap as shit everywhere here.
My local market street, part of the same company that the old Albertsons belong to, now under a different name. It’s more expensive and they carry a bunch of produce from local farms and organic stuff. They’re 6.49 a pop so I got 3, got to the register and was like woah let me go get more. Walked out with 8 lol

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
I buy the 97/3 and season it with salt pepper and chili powder mix it all up with basmati rice and put salsa on top 🤤

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
My local market street, part of the same company that the old Albertsons belong to, now under a different name. It’s more expensive and they carry a bunch of produce from local farms and organic stuff. They’re 6.49 a pop so I got 3, got to the register and was like woah let me go get more. Walked out with 8 lol
He'll yeah..I still have plenty of leftovers..kinda dry but I'm reconstitute it in some way, soy or salsa like @Onidus said

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
I buy the 97/3 and season it with salt pepper and chili powder mix it all up with basmati rice and put salsa on top 🤤
I season with garlic salt and black pepper at the moment. I used to use this Cajun seasoning that’s 🔥 also adobo if y’all know what it is, is great with some garlic salt. 10oz of turkey 300g of jasmine rice in a bowl, sometimes fat free cheese melted all over with hot sauce 🤤

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
I season with garlic salt and black pepper at the moment. I used to use this Cajun seasoning that’s 🔥 also adobo if y’all know what it is, is great with some garlic salt. 10oz of turkey 300g of jasmine rice in a bowl, sometimes fat free cheese melted all over with hot sauce 🤤
Nice.i use garlic & onion with almost everything, low sodium soy or hot sauce..sometimes I add in tbs of avocado oil over rice..