• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fundraiser/Raffle for Dale C.s Family - with Prizes!

Fletcher

Alpha Patriot/AAS Veteran/H&B REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Starting this new thread to continue the fundraiser for Dale C's wife and 2 daughters.
Dale C. was a valued ASF Member and a dear friend to many here.
Dale died suddenly and way too young. He is survived by his wife and children.

A fund-raiser/gear raffle was started with the approval of Dale's wife Chandra. At the request of Zior (and due his own on going health battles) I accepted responsibility for runnining the raffle.

All donations are made directly to Dale's wife's Go Fund Me account.

Originally, the prizes were to be chosen from, and sent out by a sponsor who is no longer here. (Please dont derail this thread with questions about FT).

I am stepping up to cover these prizes myself.

There are 36 of 50 tickets already sold, prizes are to be drawn when all tickets are sold*

(*I will need a few weeks from today to get the funds together. I wasn't expecting to have to step up and cover this.)

The prizes are as follows:
1. $1,250 of gear
2. $1,250 of gear
3. A blend of your choice
4. An oil of your choice
5. 2 vials of 200mg Primo (to be donated by another member who offered.)

In the abscence of the former sponsor, the prizes can be chosen from 2 different labs that I have contacts for. (Only the winners will be given the list to choose from.)
Trust me when I tell you that the list is extensive and covers: Every oil compound, every oral compound, oil blends, HGH, PCT items and ED Meds.
The labs are solid, I use their products at the moment. (See my new updated Summer Cycle Log coming soon.)

Each raffle ticket is $100, there are 14 left.

To purchase them, you simply go to Chandra's Go Fund Me, donate under your ASF name, and PM the screen shot of the donation to me.

My next post will be the list of current ticket holders with their ticket #s... AND the link to the GoFundMe account... PLEASE dont reply to this post until AFTER I have posted the list of Sold tickets and holder's names.

Thank you,
-Fletch

Current Ticket holders:
#1 Matt88
#2 OGRE
#3 OGRE
#4 King of the North
#5 Lathe Crasher
#6 Implicit Newt
#7 Implicit Newt
#8 Augustine51
#9 Augustine51
#10 Lathe Crasher
#11 Lathe Crasher
#12 Lathe Crasher
#13 Lathe Crasher
#14 Lathe Crasher
#15 BIGMNM2
#16 CDUBW44
# 17 King of the North
#18 King of the North
#19 King of the North
#20 Dragonslayer01
#21 Dragonslayer01
# 22 Augustine51
#23 Augustine51
#24 Augustine51
#25 Augustine51
#26 Lathe Crasher
#27 LearningtoPump
#28 Matt88
#29 Matt88
#30 King of the North
#31 King of the North
#32 Matt88
#33 DirtyIron14
#34 DirtyIron14
#35 DirtyIron14
#36 King of the North

Donate here:

Good on you for stepping up and seeing this through. Very honorable 👍
There goes my vacation, lol, but... being a man is about providing for and protecting women and children. Dale's not here, I am.
Props to the other MEN who have stepped up to donate.
Lets bring it home fellas they NEED this!

There are 5 prizes up for grabs with 14 tickets still available!!!

Get yourself at least 1 ticket. That’s literally on night eating out with 2 people at a good steakhouse. This family needs help.

Give with a cheerful heart, and it will be given back to you 2 fold.

Chandra,
You are the most deserving of this Happy Mother's Day.
While you may not be happy, you are more of a mother than 99% of mothers in this world.
What you have done for your daughters, in spite of your heartache, is world-class, uncomparable strength.
You are the strongest lady I know. You have kept it together and worked SO HARD to be what your girls need.
Dale and your children are so blessed to have YOU in their lives.
His love strengthened you, and your strength honors him.
May GOD BLESS YOU and your children today and EVERY DAY after.
My wife and I pray for you. Im going to keep this going and make sure you get the help you need, no MATTER WHAT!
The Lord sees your heart, Dale sees your heart, WE see your heart... and those of us that have put this together, will never abandon you.

Guys, please give.

Im personally sacrificing the entire prize pool with no help, to make sure this family, DALE'S Family, can have at least the financial support to make it through this harsh and hellish world we live in.

Giving to others is the greatest and most pure thing you can ever do, and whether you believe in God or not... you WILL be blessed for helping them.

Big love,
-Fletch

Chandra,
You are the most deserving of this Happy Mother's Day.
While you may not be happy, you are more of a mother than 99% of mothers in this world.
What you have done for your daughters, in spite of your heartache, is world-class, uncomparable strength.
You are the strongest lady I know. You have kept it together and worked SO HARD to be what your girls need.
Dale and your children are so blessed to have YOU in their lives.
His love strengthened you, and your strength honors him.
May GOD BLESS YOU and your children today and EVERY DAY after.
My wife and I pray for you. Im going to keep this going and make sure you get the help you need, no MATTER WHAT!
The Lord sees your heart, Dale sees your heart, WE see your heart... and those of us that have put this together, will never abandon you.

Guys, please give.

Im personally sacrificing the entire prize pool with no help, to make sure this family, DALE'S Family, can have at least the financial support to make it through this harsh and hellish world we live in.

Giving to others is the greatest and most pure thing you can ever do, and whether you believe in God or not... you WILL be blessed for helping them.

Big love,
-Fletch
This has really touched my heart in such the warmest and kindest way. I kind of needed to hear this at this moment. Thank you so very much for your kind words and prayers. This certainly brought the tears on. Mother's Day was tough. My Sunshine always made occasions special. He made normal ordinary days special too. He didn't wait for an occasion to buy flowers. He always got me roses just because. He was always so thoughtful and put so much thought and love into everything he done. While I had the girls there was still an emptiness this Mother's Day and it was just so different. I am still very thankful and blessed but this year of firsts is just so incredibly tough.

Many say I am strong. Many tell me that I inspire them. I don't know how because while everyone says I am so strong, I can promise on the inside feels so incredibly weak. But if I can help encourage or inspire anyone I will take that regardless of how weak I am on the inside. I do though feel a bit stronger than I was though. I am starting to I guess process and accept. Learn how to live life differently still carrying him with us but just in a different way. Trying daily to turn something so tragic into something positive. I feel the Lord and my husband leading me daily. One day, one hour, one moment, one breath at a time. My husband always wanted to be what he called a beacon of light for others. He had the most kindest loving soul ever and I will live everyday in his light, love and memory, and to do my best to see his/our dreams through. The love for my husband and these girls and their love truly is what keeps me going and pushing through. And above all else God.

In this cruel mean world you all have shed so much light and love yourselves. You all give hope to humanity and set such great examples of how we should be there for one another in this hurtful world. You all have also been a huge part in getting me through this in more ways than you could even imagine. The love, support, prayers, thoughts, and encouragement has been so heart warming and lifting. It has all helps keep me going. I thank you all again with all of my heart. Fletcher, you are one heck of a man for taking this on. As I have always said the universe will always bring back what you put out. Some call it karma as well. Karma isn't always bad. You will always harvest what you plant.

Much love from our little family to you and yours.

Chandra C.

Sent from my octopus using Tapatalk

TICKET #39
NOODLEARMS

You guys are true MEN. Thank you to everyone who has stepped up to help Chandra and her kids from the begining till now.
💪❤️

Almost there guys... help if you can, you could win BIG!

This has really touched my heart in such the warmest and kindest way. I kind of needed to hear this at this moment. Thank you so very much for your kind words and prayers. This certainly brought the tears on. Mother's Day was tough. My Sunshine always made occasions special. He made normal ordinary days special too. He didn't wait for an occasion to buy flowers. He always got me roses just because. He was always so thoughtful and put so much thought and love into everything he done. While I had the girls there was still an emptiness this Mother's Day and it was just so different. I am still very thankful and blessed but this year of firsts is just so incredibly tough.

Many say I am strong. Many tell me that I inspire them. I don't know how because while everyone says I am so strong, I can promise on the inside feels so incredibly weak. But if I can help encourage or inspire anyone I will take that regardless of how weak I am on the inside. I do though feel a bit stronger than I was though. I am starting to I guess process and accept. Learn how to live life differently still carrying him with us but just in a different way. Trying daily to turn something so tragic into something positive. I feel the Lord and my husband leading me daily. One day, one hour, one moment, one breath at a time. My husband always wanted to be what he called a beacon of light for others. He had the most kindest loving soul ever and I will live everyday in his light, love and memory, and to do my best to see his/our dreams through. The love for my husband and these girls and their love truly is what keeps me going and pushing through. And above all else God.

In this cruel mean world you all have shed so much light and love yourselves. You all give hope to humanity and set such great examples of how we should be there for one another in this hurtful world. You all have also been a huge part in getting me through this in more ways than you could even imagine. The love, support, prayers, thoughts, and encouragement has been so heart warming and lifting. It has all helps keep me going. I thank you all again with all of my heart. Fletcher, you are one heck of a man for taking this on. As I have always said the universe will always bring back what you put out. Some call it karma as well. Karma isn't always bad. You will always harvest what you plant.

Much love from our little family to you and yours.

Chandra C.

Thank you for sharing those sentiments my lady. I mean no disrespect you are strong because you don't have an option. You are in a position that only strong will survive and God will give you courage and strength to persevere and make it through. You have two beautiful young ladies that need their mother in more way then you can imagine. This tragic event will bring you closer to family and if you let him....closer to the Big Man upstairs. Take his hand and he will always guide you in the direction that is best. Although it may not be the direction you are expecting but its direction that is in his will.

Footprints In The Sand
by Mary Stevenson (1922 – 1999)

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
“Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You’d walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
I don’t understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me.”

The LORD replied:
“My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and suffering.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you.”

We will have trouble time and time again through our lives but remember God is always with us....he is always at our side during these times. And keeping faith and knowing this we will have no fear because he is there to help us persevere.

God bless you and your family.

Get Shredded!
Thank you for sharing those sentiments my lady. I mean no disrespect you are strong because you don't have an option. You are in a position that only strong will survive and God will give you courage and strength to persevere and make it through. You have two beautiful young ladies that need their mother in more way then you can imagine. This tragic event will bring you closer to family and if you let him....closer to the Big Man upstairs. Take his hand and he will always guide you in the direction that is best. Although it may not be the direction you are expecting but its direction that is in his will.

Footprints In The Sand
by Mary Stevenson (1922 – 1999)

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
“Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You’d walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
I don’t understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me.”

The LORD replied:
“My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and suffering.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you.”

We will have trouble time and time again through our lives but remember God is always with us....he is always at our side during these times. And keeping faith and knowing this we will have no fear because he is there to help us persevere.

God bless you and your family.
Thank you. I love this so much and really needed this. You have always been so supportive and I appreciate you and value you more than you know. While each day seems to be a little tougher I know God is with us. He has been the only way through this. Time doesn't seem to make it easier. While a part of me is healing and getting stronger it still seems harder. Each day is just another day in disbeief that my sunshine is gone. I did have a complete breakdown the other night just crying out to God asking why. Why did He have to take him. Why couldn't He just heal him. Crying out for my husband to please just come back and for him to know how much I/we love and miss him terribly. I just cried, begged and called out to God and my husband to please help give me some kind of peace and comfort. How could God take away such a beautiful soul and a love like this? Like I said I am being strong but I finally kind of "cracked" a few nights ago. It just isn't fair and isn't right. I feel such defeat because I tried so hard to save him and I feel like I failed.

Next week is his birthday. I had planned him a surprise birthday party but ended up telling him about it because he was in the hospital. He ended up needing two blood transfusions because his blood count was so dangerously low. They couldn't believe he was still walking. The day before his birthday party he discharged himself from the hospital against doctors orders and my pleadings because he said he was not going to miss this party. He knew he needed surgery and said he would just schedule it and get it done after the party and would recover at home. He made the party and had such a great time. He was so happy. I will post a video next week. We will still honor and recognize his birthday. We are getting some little biodegradable lanterns to release. Next week is going to be another tough one. Another big first without him. I thank you and all of you for your prayers.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers as they are much needed, appreciated and received.

Much love,
Chandra C

TICKET #40
NOODLE ARMS

Almost there guys!

I have reason to believe that the final funds will be donated soon and we will have reached our fundraiser goal very shortly, and then the prizes will be drawn.
If we exceed the original goal, that only helps more.

I have reason to believe that the final funds will be donated soon and we will have reached our fundraiser goal very shortly, and then the prizes will be drawn.
If we exceed the original goal, that only helps more.
Well then lets keeps this rollin'!

Back