• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fucking Annoying.....

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Am I getting annoyed, am I roid-ragging or am I just overreacting? Because I'm starting to see a lot of "First-Posters" brag about a sponsor they like, and then go onto rant and rave about their customer service, quality, t/a and other bull shit. I'm going to start negging these kids because this is what other bull-shit aas forums are filled with. Feel free to put my ass in check but come on people. Go somewhere else and do that shit.:jerkit:

then go onto rant and rave about their customer service, quality, t/a and other bull shit.

Do you mean they bitch about customer service, quality and t/a or do you mean they "rave" about it as in they are praising the sponsor?

If you mean they start complaining right away without knowing what the fuck they are talking about, I agree with you. There is a TON of info on here that tells you how to handle those concerns. Primarily, PM a rep if you're really concerned but really, just shut up and be patient. In which case, flame on.

if you mean they are happy and sharing they feelings about that, then I would say, ah coming on man, they're just excited to be treated well by a sponsor. I can say from years and years of experience dealing in other illegal substances, it's RARE to come across stand up honest people. Most people aren't used to it ya know?

Subtext: You're a big dude. Don't break my face if I just disagreed with you. I need it for work.

Do you mean they bitch about customer service, quality and t/a or do you mean they "rave" about it as in they are praising the sponsor?

If you mean they start complaining right away without knowing what the fuck they are talking about, I agree with you. There is a TON of info on here that tells you how to handle those concerns. Primarily, PM a rep if you're really concerned but really, just shut up and be patient. In which case, flame on.

Actually bro, it was about both. I guess I was being too clear, hence the raving.... Ya, I've seen so much from the first time posters, out of the box start to talk shit and random ass posts about people bragging out how great a sponsor is.

if you mean they are happy and sharing they feelings about that, then I would say, ah coming on man, they're just excited to be treated well by a sponsor. I can say from years and years of experience dealing in other illegal substances, it's RARE to come across stand up honest people. Most people aren't used to it ya know?

Subtext: You're a big dude. Don't break my face if I just disagreed with you. I need it for work.

haha, don't worry bro, that last face I broke was in October of last year and I ended up with a broken wrist, broken thumb and torn ligaments all the way up to my elbow. So I don't plan on breaking any more faces. haha. But that was out of pure protection of a friend and my sister, other than that, I'd say your in the clear. haha

Last edited:
I do understand where your coming from bro. At least the new guys should wait till after their cycle to say how good the quality is, not as they look at it in the bottle. haha

Am I getting annoyed, am I roid-ragging or am I just overreacting? Because I'm starting to see a lot of "First-Posters" brag about a sponsor they like, and then go onto rant and rave about their customer service, quality, t/a and other bull shit. I'm going to start negging these kids because this is what other bull-shit aas forums are filled with. Feel free to put my ass in check but come on people. Go somewhere else and do that shit.:jerkit:

Dude, NoCode Labs has the best Tren A I have ever ran. Used 200mgs ED for 20 weeks and it had me looking like a GOD! PM me for details :winkfinger: :roflmao:

Dude, i take everything i read on here with a grain of salt. There's money involved, so people are going to lie about other sponsors, boost up themselves up, give real good tested out awesome gear to a couple of stand up dudes and let them rave about it while they sell us the untested potentially crap gear to the rest of us...
There seem to be quite a few legit sources on here, but you know there's still that element of corporate espionage going on...

Dude, NoCode Labs has the best Tren A I have ever ran. Used 200mgs ED for 20 weeks and it had me looking like a GOD! PM me for details :winkfinger: :roflmao:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ya I hear ya. But I usually just shrug them off as soon as I see their post count is one. I know which sources are great so I don't care, but it could be deceptive for new users. We should make the review section for people with 50 posts or more. That should get rid of some of the bullshit

Back