• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck researchstop.

TheGreatWhiteTruth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cycle:

TrenA/ 50mg ED
TestE/ 500 per Week

12.5mg RS Exemestane ED until I noticed Gyno symptoms. Started clomid at 100 per day (also from RS) and bumped the exemestane to 25mg to mitigate the sides.

Sorry the screenshot is hard to read, but yes, you are reading that correctly.

E2 = 222.9!!!!!

I have been dosing Reserchstop Aromasin at 25mg/day for almost 2 weeks now. This shit is bunk as a skunk. I am absolutely furious. I have never once bashed any one on the net publicly, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Just ordered some letro and nolva from chemone. Hopefully that clears it up.

Learn from my mistake. Have multiple AIs and SERMS from different sources on hand in case you get some bunk shit.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fuckRS.jpg
    fuckRS.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 393
It's killing me too bro. I have to compete, and now I might have to get surgery if this letro can't help. FUCK, MAN!

That, and it doesn't help that the tren is fucking with my mind.

Cycle:

TrenA/ 50mg ED
TestE/ 500 per Week

12.5mg RS Exemestane ED until I noticed Gyno symptoms. Started clomid at 100 per day (also from RS) and bumped the exemestane to 25mg to mitigate the sides.

Sorry the screenshot is hard to read, but yes, you are reading that correctly.

E2 = 222.9!!!!!

I have been dosing Reserchstop Aromasin at 25mg/day for almost 2 weeks now. This shit is bunk as a skunk. I am absolutely furious. I have never once bashed any one on the net publicly, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Just ordered some letro and nolva from chemone. Hopefully that clears it up.

Learn from my mistake. Have multiple AIs and SERMS from different sources on hand in case you get some bunk shit.

attachment.php

thats bitch shit bro.........Its why i dont trust any research AI :( hope it clears up quick man.............surprised your prolactin isnt higher being in Tren. BUt if your off cycle numbers should drop at a consistant rate

That sucks bro people are fucking jerks especially the ones who make bunk ass ai and serms

^^^ rep points for your name like a boss I use that phrase daily lol

Sorry to c that... I've heard nothing but good things using cem! Gonna give em a try . I will post results! That's ruff .research stop is suppose to be very reliable! rui or cem. Rui gives a 100% moneyback guarantee !

IML Gear Cream!
We're in the same boat. I was using a different RC company but I just got my labs results today and my e2 is at 234. Luckily I don't have any gyno signs. I was running exemestane at 12.5mg/day and have now bumped it up to 25mg/day.

Damning was just gonna say I saw KD's e2 and was surprised at how high it was, now I see your's sitting high high too. Crazy!

That sucks man... I've always had good experiences with them in the past. Did you hit them up and let them know what's up? Curious to see if they do anything to correct it.

Avoid MP. Many bros had similar problems last year (there was a thread) the quality has dropped off it seems. Haven't used since there was a similar issue.

Research chems are a hit and miss. Sometimes you get good stuff, sometimes its bunk.

It's because everyone is buying their raws from china... and those fuckers will do you dirty, even after years of good business.

OP's statement "Learn from my mistake.'' Have multiple AIs and SERMS from different sources on hand in case you get some bunk shit."

I'll plead guilty on using research chems.
Then I have to ask myself; what $ have I saved myself by being ......frugal. What is the cost of anxiety awaiting the real deal? What is the cost of correcting gyno? None of this has happened to me yet. But all these posts on shitty research chems on this forum & many of the others as well has me rethinking the deal.
I might throw $300 to a G on a cycle then short change myself by dumping $50. to a $100 on PCT chems or on cycle serm's or sarm's only to have them ineffective. Now I gotta spend a few hunert more on the real deal.
Just thinking aloud

OP's statement "Learn from my mistake.'' Have multiple AIs and SERMS from different sources on hand in case you get some bunk shit."

I'll plead guilty on using research chems.
Then I have to ask myself; what $ have I saved myself by being ......frugal. What is the cost of anxiety awaiting the real deal? What is the cost of correcting gyno? None of this has happened to me yet. But all these posts on shitty research chems on this forum & many of the others as well has me rethinking the deal.
I might throw $300 to a G on a cycle then short change myself by dumping $50. to a $100 on PCT chems or on cycle serm's or sarm's only to have them ineffective. Now I gotta spend a few hunert more on the real deal.
Just thinking aloud

Nah that's a good point man. The shitty part is that I've used their letro and aromasin about 2 years ago and it absolutely nuked my gyno. Seems like the quality is just going downhill these days. Either that, or they bait you in with good stuff, and then switch with bunk gear on your second order.

I used to be an MP research guy myself, but I -like many, was burned hard with bunk shit....baking soda...literally. Cutting agent my ass.

I took 60mg Nolva and 2.5 Letro this morning from chem one. It could be placebo, but I think I notice my nipples are slightly less sore. I guess I will know in time.

As for the prolactin, I'm taking Prolactorone so maybe that has something to do with it.

Nah that's a good point man. The shitty part is that I've used their letro and aromasin about 2 years ago and it absolutely nuked my gyno. Seems like the quality is just going downhill these days. Either that, or they bait you in with good stuff, and then switch with bunk gear on your second order.

I used to be an MP research guy myself, but I -like many, was burned hard with bunk shit....baking soda...literally. Cutting agent my ass.

I took 60mg Nolva and 2.5 Letro this morning from chem one. It could be placebo, but I think I notice my nipples are slightly less sore. I guess I will know in time.

As for the prolactin, I'm taking Prolactorone so maybe that has something to do with it.

You should not take letro w/nova. Its effectiveness is reduced something like 40-60%.

It's because everyone is buying their raws from china... and those fuckers will do you dirty, even after years of good business.

This isn't quite true Sorry :/

Most raws an experienced chemist can tell what they are by looking at them. There are also melting point tests to tell one substance from another.

I will put any of my gear up for mass spec and have including the AIs.

Get Shredded!

Thank you for this!^ It's been awhile I guess.

Most raws an experienced chemist can tell what they are by looking at them. There are also melting point tests to tell one substance from another.

Looks like you may be hearing from me again AY. lol

Sorry to hear, bro. Researchstop has always been on point for me, but I guess it's variable.

THIS is what I don't understand. Their stuff has always been g2g! I hate RC sites. I guarantee if even HALF of people who run ancillaries from RC sites had bloodwork done, they would discover that their stuff is bunk or under-dosed. These ass-clowns purposefully bait and switch. They give you good stuff (probably underdosed) so you can tell your buddies about it, then they switch it out with sugar water next time. If you get it checked and realized that you have been had, they'll come back with the typical "We are so sorry. Must've been a bad batch. To make things right we'll send you another one for free." Fuck that. They can keep their over-priced sugar water.

Angry? Yes I am.

I don't think they are all out to get u. Sometimes it is the raw supplier they'll send something similar w the same melting point and chemist will never know what it is. I'm sure after years of doing it you get a better eye for texture and stuff like that but u can't b certain

I don't think they are all out to get u. Sometimes it is the raw supplier they'll send something similar w the same melting point and chemist will never know what it is. I'm sure after years of doing it you get a better eye for texture and stuff like that but u can't b certain

Just as well though. RS compainies can get greedy too. THink about it. If you cut your products potency in half, it still works (sort of), AND you literally double your profit-margin. Greed is a motherfucker man. I have been burned by EVERY RC company I have tried over the years. MP, AR, RS, EP, PP, Sten, just to name a few. My first orders have always been fantastic. Can't say the same for the second ones.

I actually recently purchased T3 from Maxim and so far I have felt NOTHING on the T3. I lost 9 lbs in one week the first time I ran pharm grade T3 and my face was hot all the time. I haven't lost ANY bodyfat (that I will attribute to the T3), on a near perfect diet, and I haven't felt any sides whatsoever.

I'm done . I'm throwing in the towel. I have lost ALL faith in any of these guys.

Only reason I say that is because I've had very trusted sources run into that problem and that was the case. They actually contacted me and said their it away a new pack is on the way. But I know what your saying not everyone is honest and greed causes trouble

I hear you... perhaps they're just too naive to question it.. or perhaps they have inexperienced people mixing up their liquid orals. It doesn't exactly take a Chemist to whip up some liquid orals.

Only reason I say that is because I've had very trusted sources run into that problem and that was the case. They actually contacted me and said their it away a new pack is on the way. But I know what your saying not everyone is honest and greed causes trouble

Pavlov's dog you know? After getting burned too many times, I'm just burned out. If you get treated good, you will return. But when someone tries to fuck with your body indirectly, that absolutely floors me, and you loose all your trust. At least I do anyway. And I'm usually not a vengeful person, but this is the worst case of gyno I ever remember having, and by a decent margin!

The prami I received from them had all the characteristics of prami.. However another member on here also had some estrogen issues from a RS AI. Have to pay to play I guess

After being fucked by Purity Solutions Iordered from research stop...I really hope I am not being fucked again. I will get labs in two weeks have been using at 25mg ED.

I just went back to RUI/a-ar.. They raised their prices but I know they've never screwed me on quality before so pay for the quality I guess.

Back