• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck coming off masteron

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been off around 5-6 weeks now and my mood is completely different. Sex drive is nothing what it was and I don’t have much drive to initiate it. Nothing else has changed. Dick still works good though. Just did not expect this much of a difference. About to get back on mt2 to combat this.

Anyone else experience the same? Ran mast pretty much all year, probably why. Proviron just isn’t the same. Or hell maybe my proviron is bunk.

Same happened to me. Drive is much less being off Mast. Thinking I'll go back on as soon as I'm done with next labs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thought it was just me but I cut back on mast and noticed the same. Been on 600 cut back to 200 with 50 provi and have the same going on. But I also cut back to 250 test for trt so thought maybe was that. The urge to get laid is definitely not the same.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I want to do labs while on trt with ai and one with no ai with mast and provi and see how my body reacts. I think with mast and provi I could do away with my ai.

Oh and yeah that too. I had to throw in aromasin at 12.5 EOD. Where before I didn’t need it. Nips always felt fine on mast and water retention was never an issue.

My woman likes to bite my nips do I can't let them get too sensitive.

Been off around 5-6 weeks now and my mood is completely different. Sex drive is nothing what it was and I don’t have much drive to initiate it. Nothing else has changed. Dick still works good though. Just did not expect this much of a difference. About to get back on mt2 to combat this.

Anyone else experience the same? Ran mast pretty much all year, probably why. Proviron just isn’t the same. Or hell maybe my proviron is bunk.

I’m running the following, and the difference between not taking drugs that boost free test, and taking them is night and day.

Test E - 500mg per week
Mast E - 600mg per week
100mg proviron ED
50mg Var ED
50mg Winstrol ED
10mg Aromasin EOD
500iu HCG Per week
3.33 iu GH per day
250-500mcg of MT2 per week

I’m running the following, and the difference between not taking drugs that boost free test, and taking them is night and day.

Test E - 500mg per week
Mast E - 600mg per week
100mg proviron ED
50mg Var ED
50mg Winstrol ED
10mg Aromasin EOD
500iu HCG Per week
3.33 iu GH per day

That's like a dream cycle for me right there.

That's like a dream cycle for me right there.

Everyone looks at it and says “that is too much stuff.” On the other hand, I feel amazing. No negative side effects, overall just feel good. And the gardening of the physique is insane. So vascular.

Everyone looks at it and says “that is too much stuff.” On the other hand, I feel amazing. No negative side effects, overall just feel good. And the gardening of the physique is insane. So vascular.
If people saw my cycles they would shit a brick then...

IML Gear Cream!
If people saw my cycles they would shit a brick then...

People really don’t understand it. I have newbies who say “are you sure it’s not too much?” When I recommend a simple 500mg a week Test cycle.

Sounds like I need to get some of this Masteron and give it a whirl. Of course if it makes my libido any higher than it is now, I will probably be ran out of the house.....

Primo gives me much of the same effect a mast with less sides on the prostate. The anti estrogen effect is at least as good or better for me

Primo gives me much of the same effect a mast with less sides on the prostate. The anti estrogen effect is at least as good or better for me

Very nice! I didn't know that. Just so happens I have some primo. What dose do you recommend?

Mast helps my Sex drive a lot but, I tend to get acne running it.

Proviron is very comparable for me but I don't get the acne.

Any dht at higher doses will break me out but, Proviron not as much.

Primo, too expensive

Very nice! I didn't know that. Just so happens I have some primo. What dose do you recommend?

I've been trying to run 500-600 but some weeks 300-400, at 100mg/ml I find it hard to pin the volume, next time will be 200mg/ml

It looks like a lot typed out. But really it’s pretty moderate. That’s safer/healthier than 500mg of test and 400mg of tren in my opinion..

I've been trying to run 500-600 but some weeks 300-400, at 100mg/ml I find it hard to pin the volume, next time will be 200mg/ml

Appreciate it. Yes, I agree, mine is 100mg as well. Just pinned 2ccs the other day. Will likely pin 2 more for 400mg weekly.

150mg eod = 525mg/wk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Test E - 500mg per week
Mast E - 600mg per week
100mg proviron ED
50mg Var ED
50mg Winstrol ED
10mg Aromasin EOD
500iu HCG Per week
3.33 iu GH per day

I ran that from spring until end of summer..
1000 mastE
1000 TestE
100 winny tab
60 var
100 proviron
500mcg x 3 time a week (did this for 6 weeks, became black)
6mg a week of CJC-with DAC

Get Shredded!
Appreciate it. Yes, I agree, mine is 100mg as well. Just pinned 2ccs the other day. Will likely pin 2 more for 400mg weekly.

A good range for primo is 400-800 a week, i still get good results at 400.

This is an excellent read, short and sweet. Will you gentlemen give me a just a few minutes of your time? I would greatly appreciate it. I just finished a simple 4 month Mast cycle.

300sh Test cyp wk
650 Mast E and Prop blend wk
100mg Anadrol ed for 10 days just because i had them.

I liked it, no complaints. But now im reading this and i would like to do another Mast cycle Around the new yr. However i Have acquired all of these compounds you guys are refering to. Ive known of them but never really ventured too far off the simple side of things. So here's where you guys can help me out. I have in my possesion...

Test-cyp 250mg/ml
Primo-100mg/ml
Tren-A 100mg/ml
Mast-Prop 100mg/ml
Halotestin- 10mg tabs/30 count
Proviron-50mg per ml oral suspension
Anavar-50mg caps/30 count
HCG
clomid

Could You boys put a kick ass cycle together for me with what i have their? And for how long to run? I appreciate you sharing your wisdom.

12-15 weeks

500mg of cyp
500mg of primo
200-300mg of tren
30-40mg of Var for 4-6 weeks
HCG throughout, if you want

I like to gradually increase doses and add in new compounds myself, and might as well save the mast and proviron for later if you're running primo.

No idea what your goals are though or cycle experience.

Back