• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck BFT84

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure you get to use dadbod anymore. That’s cards revoked
I look fatter in person. I’m photogenic what can I say?

As far as the “squirting” … it’s happened to me. But it was always her on top. And it literally felt like she was pissing down my leg. Like a water balloon with warm water got a sewing needle poked in it whilst in my lap.

It did make me feel like king shit of turd hill for about 3 minutes… then for the next few weeks I was like a heroin addict chasing that first high.

I look fatter in person. I’m photogenic what can I say?
There’s 2 types of people. 1 who thinks theyre physique is better than it is. 2 those who don’t realize how good their physique is or how big they are.
You probably don’t see how you really look.
There’s only so much a camera can do in bad lighting

Could you get fat if you consumed nothing but amino acids?

I don’t have any beef with anyone here . It when I first came to this forum someone tried to bust my balls about something lol . But the thing is I have thick skin . And not 1 mf on the internet is gonna get me riled up . But I can definitely see where some new people would be intimidated about getting flamed for asking a question. This is fucking retarded bc that’s what the forum is for .

Could you get fat if you consumed nothing but amino acids?
No I think you’d probably have some serious intestinal issues tho….

Amino acids, when not in food, really mess my shit up. Literally and figuratively.

I think everyone who hasn't seen it should google it, it's a Disney classic!
Lol.

I got tricked back in the day.

Turns out girls do poop. I was lied to my whole life. That’s what disgusted me about the entire ordeal. I thought they had buttholes for my pleasure, not their digestive functions.

Women… I tell ya!

Well. We know protein can be converted to glucose by gluconeogenesis. Would this apply to amino acids as well? Its been many years since i had college A&P
Say you were consuming carbs enough so that the inefficient process of gluconeogenesis wouldn’t happen?

In order for the process not to happen we have to assume you're consuming enough carbs to meet your daily energy expenditures so yes you could survive.
Could you get fat?
There’s a couple of really interesting studies showing no fat gain when over consuming protein in a hyper caloric diet vs other macros

It makes sense. You can’t get fat if you ate nothing but protein but you could possibly have other ailments….

You would definitely need Metamucil if that was your game plan.

You’d probably feel really full all the time so you’d eat less and you’d possibly be less active and/?or motivated.

But luckily … God gave us fruits and vegetables.

God is good bros. Grow what you can and eat it. Live healthy and prosper under the guidance and love of God. The father provides. You just have to recognize it.
😉 😉 ❤️

I don’t have any beef with anyone here . It when I first came to this forum someone tried to bust my balls about something lol . But the thing is I have thick skin . And not 1 mf on the internet is gonna get me riled up . But I can definitely see where some new people would be intimidated about getting flamed for asking a question. This is fucking retarded bc that’s what the forum is for .

Ya I remember that, that same guy did the same exact thing to me when I first came on, yet here we are doing our thing and I don’t think I’ve seen him post since… he even made a thread titled “I knew that kid monstermaker was full of shit”… not gonna lie that pissed me off because he tried to discredit me to everyone on this forum, in the end the truth prevailed though.

Lol.

I got tricked back in the day.

Turns out girls do poop. I was lied to my whole life. That’s what disgusted me about the entire ordeal. I thought they had buttholes for my pleasure, not their digestive functions.

Women… I tell ya!
Have never seen it and have no desire to....I dry heave when I see a dog take a shaky leg crap on a lawn

Could you get fat?
There’s a couple of really interesting studies showing no fat gain when over consuming protein in a hyper caloric diet vs other macros
You know I was listening to a podcast about that recently. I think it was Think big bodybuilding podcast....i like those guys. They was talking about enhanced guys and they was saying if u eat your carbs pre and post workout that u can literally eat as much protein as u want and stay lean. Interesting stuff. I'll have to look the study up.

You know I was listening to a podcast about that recently. I think it was Think big bodybuilding podcast....i like those guys. They was talking about enhanced guys and they was saying if u eat your carbs pre and post workout that u can literally eat as much protein as u want and stay lean. Interesting stuff. I'll have to look the study up.
You know what’s funny? this was the question that lead to this whole thread being made.
Augustine refused to even look at the studies off a tangent calling me and others toddlers and losers and claiming that he was the authority because he has a medical license.

You know what’s funny? this was the question that lead to this whole thread being made.
Augustine refused to even look at the studies off a tangent calling me and others toddlers and losers and claiming that he was the authority because he has a medical license.
Well.

I assume it is due to how much energy your body uses for the digestion of protein.

Something some people overlook as well is that your body can use WAY more protein off gear vs on.

Fun fact: I'm on 280mg of tren/500mg test atm and when I eat chicken and rice I start sweating like I just inhaled hot sauce. I've had it happen on other gear but not as intense as with tren.

Well.

I assume it is due to how much energy your body uses for the digestion of protein.

Something some people overlook as well is that your body can use WAY more protein off gear vs on.

Fun fact: I'm on 280mg of tren/500mg test atm and when I eat chicken and rice I start sweating like I just inhaled hot sauce. I've had it happen on other gear but not as intense as with tren.
There’s another study I’m looking for that shows the thermic of effect of leucine and loss of bodyfat. Whey had the greatest thermic effect

Can you pin EQ subQ.
Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back