• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Free shit

IML Gear Cream!
I've never taken anything. But I've been gifted some pretty nice items by clients when I was part of managing some 5 star hotels.

Ariat Boots
Golf Clubs
Peter Millar clothing
Bourbons and Scotchs
Steakhouse gift cards
Hunting and Fishing items

I would have literally walked out with entire cart. I don't know bro it's like they're searching people's basements for employees nowadays. I had a guy check me out yesterday I swear to God he just came out the woods. Dude looked like a straight bum. Dirtier than dirt but the guy was wearing a mask. Idiots
He was protecting you from him with that mask 🤣😷🤣

My stealing days are over. I never did really steal anything from work.
As a kid I stole plenty. Mostly candy and penthouses/playboys. I shit you not.

I would go into Waldenbooks or that other mall bookstore, wait till no one was looking, then get myself to where I could reach the top row and nab a magazine. How I never got caught is beyond me. All the times I did it, surely someone had to see me.

In college, yeah, I did steal TP from facility bathrooms etc... Yeah, it was one ply sandpaper.

By take? Do you mean steal? Be careful bro, don't lose your job over a ho ho or a ding dong. I only steal from grocery stores. Because they stral from me every fuckin day. Bitch, you're going to overcharge me for the steaks, then I'm gettin this chocolate cake for free, fuck you, suck my cock. I jacked three Cadbury Eggs the other day, felt amazing I walked out that bitch with my chest up.
We are allowed to take stuff . They always run more than needed . I don't steal

Sent from my CPH2515 using Tapatalk

Never stole anything.

I'm assuming the things you take are out of date or something?

Working for a bakery wouldn't be good for me. It would be a constant struggle.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
We always run extra. What'd left over we can take . Say it calls for 250 trays of bread. They run 300

He’s already got free housing in mom’s basement and Lathecrasher bought him a free bike.
The only handout he hasn’t taken is the free pussy the Tourette’s girl has been rubbing in his face.
I needed the bike. I'm in my girlfriend's grandpa's house . We got evicted. Lady lost her job and I'm struggling to get 30hr a week

Just to clarify I do not steal . It's extra . It's either I take it or it gets turned into hog food

I went to our local bakery today, they were giving away free cows

IMG_4695.jpeg

I'd be 400lbs if I worked at a place that I could steal food. lol

I couldn't steal phsyical things...it would have to be embezzlement.
Lots of ppl that have been there for years are over weight just from munching on bread . We work twelve hour shifts so ppl just eat bread off the line. It's way better . I'll admit .

I just munch on muffins. .
This week I got 2 packs of ballpark hot dog buns , 3 loafs of Sarah Lee artesano bread , 1 loaf of Sarah Lee white , 1 Sarah Lee Hawaiian bread , 5 packs of muffins .

Believe or not I don't take as much as others do . Btw i share with the ppl in my house . I don't just take just to have . I don't hoard bread. Although it looks like I do some days

We always run extra. What'd left over we can take . Say it calls for 250 trays of bread. They run 300

Shit, that's pretty nice bro. Free carbs all day long, can't beat it. I'll be 300 lb of straight beef if I work there call me bread boy

What kind of free shit do you take from work?
I took Thomas English muffins , ballpark hot dog buns , Hawaiian bread and whole wheat bread . Oh and blue berry muffin

I take muffins to eat at work on breaks

I work for a bakery . I walk like 8 miles a day

Nice!! Think I have an idea who you work for..I was a bread man at one time..

Little town south of me has a Hersheys plant and a Little Debbie’s bakery.

They’re are some round people there.

Little town south of me has a Hersheys plant and a Little Debbie’s bakery.

They’re are some round people there.
Jeez id probably be very round too. My job has alot of large ppl. They just munch on stuff of the line and it's an inside joke they're doing a taste test or quality test.
I imagine Hershey's and lil Debbie does the same thing

Back