• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Francis scott key bridge hit by barge and collapses

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is insane.. no matter what they are saying there is no way this was not an intentional act. You can watch and see the direct line it was taking right toward the main pylon .. it was no where close to being in the shipping lane , where it should have been ..
All they keep saying is it wasn't terrorism.. yet they haven't even don't the investigate.
It didn't hit the side of the barge or the side of the pylon.. you watch the path that seemed to be directly at the main support pylon and the bridge crumbles. This was no way not intentional.
..ship was called dali from Singapore headed to Sri Lanka

edit: not sure the board culture here yet so im removing this
What are you talking about... Your in the pit... I can say whatever ever I want... Lol. If it wasnt terrorist it was definitely inside job . They just crippled Baltimore and probably cost people jobs. Normally the ships coming and going have tugs bringing them in and out until they clear the bridge and are in open water...no tugs anywhere to be found... This is fucked up

This has Bidens name all over it. Have we already forgotten the train derailments????

Humans make mistakes, but this is hard to believe that it is not intentional, but to what end? I guess the captain will have a lot of explaining to do.

Just seen a video looks like it lost power 2-3x before it hit that bridge

actually, the freighters coming and going, are not allowed to come in unless a Port of MD Pilot joins the crew and navigates the channel. The captain would not be doing the navigation. This happens down by the Bay Bridge, 10 miles south, on incoming vessels. Don't know about tugs - tugs usually accompany the incoming boats, leaving the port is very straightforward. It's coming up the bay after the Bay Bridge that is trouble, lots of sandbars and the channel is narrow. I bet by tomorrow afternoon the number of freighters/cargo ships stacked up will be insane. I'll try to get some pics of that. Sure looks like that boat had a few power failures, you can see it just billowing its stack trying to turn/reverse when it did have power though.

sidenote great grandfather was a merchant marine/port of md pilot along with a shitload of other water jobs.

This is clearly a False Flag. Always ask - What else is going on??? They want you to "LOOK SQUIRREL" here. What else that is way the fuck bigger happening?

OH YEAH - P. Diddy a.k.a. "The Epstein" of the music industry Can't let the child sex trafficking/ adrenochrome/ Satanic Ritual practices dominate the news cycle -

Wake Up Fellas

Season 8 Dreaming GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

IML Gear Cream!
This is clearly a False Flag. Always ask - What else is going on??? They want you to "LOOK SQUIRREL" here. What else that is way the fuck bigger happening?

OH YEAH - P. Diddy a.k.a. "The Epstein" of the music industry Can't let the child sex trafficking/ adrenochrome/ Satanic Ritual practices dominate the news cycle -

Wake Up Fellas

Season 8 Dreaming GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Diddy didn’t kill himself.

I have read opinions that blame this type of accidents on the lack of infrastructure renewal in the country.

But the bridge did not fall due to lack of maintenance, but it could be that the ship had a failure for the same reason.

Or it could have been a human error.

Or a false flag.

The government has done so much domestic terrorism that you never know if the accident was causal or intentional.

Just watch the $$$$ That's about to pour into Baltimore. This is the Deep State bureaucracy playbook 101. Create disaster - Spend copious amounts of $$$ to be laundered into the right pockets. Follow the money - follow the families. Remember the 'American Recovery & Reinvestment Act'?? Ring any Bells

My 1st thought, Looks like an intentional Highly Engineered collapse to me.
B prepared for more record inflation & find God....🤷🤷🤷

Back