• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Four Americans kidnapped by armed men just over Mexican border

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at a briefing that the kidnapping was “unacceptable”

That'll make the kidnappers shake in their boots, lol

It's been awhile since I've heard how bad the border crossing was by first person. We quit doing business there a few years ago. Kidnappings were pretty common, shakedowns even more so. A dead body in the parking lot didn't close business down. But when just a random head showed up in the parking lot, that was enough to call it quits. I can't tell you how many times guys were driven out in the dead of night because they didn't clear the sketchy parts in time. It was pretty common for all the gringos to get ran out of town because "someone said something bad was gonna happen".

I'm sure there's some nicer places like cough cabo cough, cough

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at a briefing that the kidnapping "has been deemed a failure on the previous administration's border policy."

It's been awhile since I've heard how bad the border crossing was by first person. We quit doing business there a few years ago. Kidnappings were pretty common, shakedowns even more so. A dead body in the parking lot didn't close business down. But when just a random head showed up in the parking lot, that was enough to call it quits. I can't tell you how many times guys were driven out in the dead of night because they didn't clear the sketchy parts in time. It was pretty common for all the gringos to get ran out of town because "someone said something bad was gonna happen".

I'm sure there's some nicer places like cough cabo cough, cough
Cabo still has a lot of shit going down. I have a family member that went there for spring break last year and 3 college kids were killed in one week and two more found dead in hotel from shit drugs. People gotta stop playing around in Mexico like it’s their suburban cushy neighborhood.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at a briefing that the kidnapping "has been deemed a failure on the previous administration's border policy."
I must have missed that part, but sounds about right. Trump has been out of office for nearly three years, yet the never-Trumpers still have his nut sack in their mouths

I must have missed that part, but sounds about right. Trump has been out of office for nearly three years, yet the never-Trumpers still have his nut sack in their mouths
it was a joke, but it won't surprise me.

not sure why Americans even want to venture over the border anymore.

IML Gear Cream!
No gringos are getting killed in Cabo. Not innocent ones anyway. The drug ODs are because Johnny Fraternity can walk into any farmacia and buy whatever. Just like the LOTF, nearly all of the Rx opiates are just counterfeit fentanyl laced crap. Hell, since Adderall isn’t legal here, my guess is they are all just meth.

But what do I know? I don’t read the papers or watch the US news. But I DO here when anything significant goes down. This is a small town with plenty of busy body blabber mouths.

When they find out that four Americans in a North Carolina plated van were up to no good, that will never be reported.

My sister likes to think Mexico is her playground, and boy does she push the limits when she’s there . She’ll learn the hard way I suppose.

If this happened under Trump he would have sent the Seals over there already

The cartels would be pissing themselves and "if" they weren't behind it, they would put a hit out and find the kidnappers and behead them, themselves.
They don't wanna bring any negative attention to tourism or other industries bc that is when the Military, DEA and others go after them.

Under this piece of dogshit administration good luck.

Maybe if they are black lesbian basketball players, they can expect to be saved.

If not, they will likely be murdered in cold blood if they haven't already.
FJB and everyone with him.

it was a joke, but it won't surprise me.
Thanks for clarifying that. I thought it was true or should I say doesn’t surprise me.

Why anyone would drive across the border is bewildering! The risk isn’t worth the reward. All will be dead for some cheap liposuction procedure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would anyone stay in the USA when there is a whole world out there?
San Ysidro (San Diego)/Tijuana is the largest border crossing in the USA and the 4th largest land crossing in the world. There are 70,000 vehicles and 20,000 people crossing Northbound everyday and a similar number travelling South.
Tijuana area has close to 4 million people.
Where are all the gringo deaths that should be massive based on per capita?

The US government doesn’t want it’s people to travel because travel opens one’s eyes to so many things.

Guess which side of that border had the singlemost deaths in one day?

Cartels are no different then the Taliban or other terrorist organizations.
When Trump said lets blow them off the face of the Earth, I fully agree.

Fight fire with fire. All the libtards who want to use Kids gloves. You are retarded to begin with.

They found 2 of these kidnapped men dead, the other 2 alive

This administration is so beyond useless. I for one cannot wait until 2024 when they are removed. I fully expect to see half of this administration in GITMO in the future.

People are literally kidnapped, murdered, and sold into sex slavery right here north of the Mexican border.

The world isn’t a safe place.

I try to tell my wife this so she’ll start carrying to not avail.

Now don’t get me wrong I’m not afraid to go anywhere… I’m just aware of my environment and not afraid to kill a mother fucker for following to closely. Nah mean,

Get Shredded!
If this happened under Trump he would have sent the Seals over there already

The cartels would be pissing themselves and "if" they weren't behind it, they would put a hit out and find the kidnappers and behead them, themselves.
They don't wanna bring any negative attention to tourism or other industries bc that is when the Military, DEA and others go after them.

Under this piece of dogshit administration good luck.

Maybe if they are black lesbian basketball players, they can expect to be saved.

If not, they will likely be murdered in cold blood if they haven't already.
FJB and everyone with him.
Trump MIGHT have sent the Seals in, but these people were black.
This will be out of the news in 3 days.

Trump MIGHT have sent the Seals in, but these people were black.
This will be out of the news in 3 days.
Of course it will bc the Biden admin doesn't want accountability for their disastrous border and foreign policies.

The cartels don't fear Biden and KamalaToe...the Biden admin has made these cartels billions via human smuggling.

Also look at what these clowns are claiming now🤡🤡🤡

2 ended up dead 2 found alive, said they were misidentified as Haitian drug smugglers

Oh so it was a drug deal all along

Yeah I think most of us knew this. The entire story was rather shady from the get go. My boss, a Mexican American woman from a border town in Texas said the other day that there was way more to it than just “American medical tourists” being “‘mistaken” for “Haitians”.

The cartels know who is coming and going in their territory.

Wouldn't matter who they were..
Joe is a Pussy...he has no Backbone..
And sadly the Whole World knows It...

Immediate and Swift Action should have been taken..
Mainly too insure Others didn't follow Suit..
Unacceptable...lol
That really sums up..
This Failure of an Administration..
Z...

They got lost and they thought they was rival.drug dealers on there tuff

Back