• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For all The Pro Guns Fags

IML Gear Cream!
I bought a 22 Phoenix auto. Chrome pearl handle. Now it's a 6 shooter i wanna be able to hold it when i start shooting. I hold it sideways better practice. Im hitting something for sure. After that if i can hold it i might move up to a 9mm glock. Thos are the best from what I've read.

Cheapthreads out..

I've only read the first two pages of this thread, but to the OP, THREE times as many people in the USA die from knife stabbing wounds per year on average than those who die from gun shot wounds. Does that mean we should ban knives? How about this?....back in th 1920's here in the USA, anyone could buy a gun in catalogs such as the Sears Roebuck one, and others, without any backround checks, without any finger printing, nor gun permit required. They didn't even have to have any Identification at all. People would mail in the money, and the gun of their choice would be sent to their home including a .45 caliper Thompson machine gun if they so chose.

Fathers would typically buy their sons their first .22 caliber rifle for their 12th birthday back then too, and through the 1920's, 30's, and 40's, public schools would have their own .22 caliber rifle shooting contests for the kids!!! And ya know what??? Nobody in the schools got shot!!! Guns weren't the problem back then, and they aren't the problem now. It's our violent society, mixed with kids being raised without being taught respect, as well as not being taught to fear God's coming judgement. That's what has changed. Throw into that whole crappy mix kids, (and adults) with serious mental health issues, being over-prescribed heavy duty drugs which sometimes cause them to be suicidal and have psychotic episodes, and we have a huge problem on out hands. But the first place they're headed when they want to kill people will be to "GUN-FREE" zones because they're cowards just as most people who want to shoot others who are innocent are.

The only gun control measure that I might agree with is President Trump's suggestion to require that rifles aren't sold to anyone under 21 years of age just as hand guns are not. And the reason for that is that most 18 year olds now are as mature as 12 year olds were 30 years ago.

Last edited:
oh BTW, lets not even get into how many people per year get killed from others who drive drunk....but I don't hear anyone demanding that the bars across the USA be all shut down

I agree with raising the legal age to 21. I’m also ok with banning bump stocks because they are basically worthless unless your planning a massacre anyways.

I disagree with both of those because they're nothing more then knee jerk feel good measures that won't accomplish anything.
I all know that neither of those will stop anything but might be something to give the anti gun people but at the same time if you give an inch they take a mile.

I all know that neither of those will stop anything but might be something to give the anti gun people but at the same time if you give an inch they take a mile.

We've made enough concessions on 2a with nothing to show for it. I'd be willing to listen to something that would help the problem but caving for feel good measures and politics hasn't done us any good.

How many times has a bump stock been used in a massacre? I think 1 time right?

I agree this wont solve anything. It is a issue with society. If nobody wants to fix the real issues banning something will only make people want it more. Avg age of the shooters has been 35. So age 21 as a ban will do nothing. There is more to it then just that. People are just unwilling to look at whats really causing this world to turn to shit (imo)

I personally don't own or have a use for a bump stock. I'm too cheap to burn ammo like that but if other people want them they should be allowed to. To illustrate how useless a ban would be punch up the rubber band method on you tube. You wrap a rubber band behind your trigger to increase rate of fire.

I've only read the first two pages of this thread, but to the OP, THREE times as many people in the USA die from knife stabbing wounds per year on average than those who die from gun shot wounds. Does that mean we should ban knives? How about this?....back in th 1920's here in the USA, anyone could buy a gun in catalogs such as the Sears Roebuck one, and others, without any backround checks, without any finger printing, nor gun permit required. They didn't even have to have any Identification at all. People would mail in the money, and the gun of their choice would be sent to their home including a .45 caliper Thompson machine gun if they so chose.

Fathers would typically buy their sons their first .22 caliber rifle for their 12th birthday back then too, and through the 1920's, 30's, and 40's, public schools would have their own .22 caliber rifle shooting contests for the kids!!! And ya know what??? Nobody in the schools got shot!!! Guns weren't the problem back then, and they aren't the problem now. It's our violent society, mixed with kids being raised without being taught respect, as well as not being taught to fear God's coming judgement. That's what has changed. Throw into that whole crappy mix kids, (and adults) with serious mental health issues, being over-prescribed heavy duty drugs which sometimes cause them to be suicidal and have psychotic episodes, and we have a huge problem on out hands. But the first place they're headed when they want to kill people will be to "GUN-FREE" zones because they're cowards just as most people who want to shoot others who are innocent are.

The only gun control measure that I might agree with is President Trump's suggestion to require that rifles aren't sold to anyone under 21 years of age just as hand guns are not. And the reason for that is that most 18 year olds now are as mature as 12 year olds were 30 years ago.
Psssst, the OP is a child molesting, goat humping piece of shit....

Sent from my DEA work phone

Get Shredded!
I agree with raising the legal age to 21. I’m also ok with banning bump stocks because they are basically worthless unless your planning a massacre anyways.
Bump stocks are ghey....m new Franklin BFS is not.

Beretta is junk except for their db sporting clays.
A women needs a Glock 42, period...run Hornady CD ammo and whoever is on the business end after a double tap will be in the morgue.

You son of a bitch, lol. Beretta px4 is one of the best handguns I ever shot. A little trigger pull work and it's up there with my H&K.

Side note - I just purchased the FN fns compact 40. Pretty sweet gun and it's now my EDC.

You son of a bitch, lol. Beretta px4 is one of the best handguns I ever shot. A little trigger pull work and it's up there with my H&K.

Side note - I just purchased the FN fns compact 40. Pretty sweet gun and it's now my EDC.
I want a 5.7.....

Beretta is junk except for their db sporting clays.
A women needs a Glock 42, period...run Hornady CD ammo and whoever is on the business end after a double tap will be in the morgue.

You should know Poirot it's all about placement.
At the end of the day, I wouldn't want to be shot by a 9.

.40 ammo is too expensive when you can have .357Sig for the same amount or a cunt hair more...

Growing up mom always carried a Colt 25, AKA gut buster.
Now those are junk! Lots of jams.

You should know Poirot it's all about placement.
At the end of the day, I wouldn't want to be shot by a 9.
I wouldn't want to be shot....again....I got pegged by a .25 Raven right before shipping out, almost cost me my admission to BMT.

Anyway, if the punk ass bitch beaner knew how to fire his weapon, he could've got a torso shot instead of a shin shot...the way I feel about it, if you start poking holes, motherfuckers are gonna run

I wouldn't want to be shot....again....I got pegged by a .25 Raven right before shipping out, almost cost me my admission to BMT.

Anyway, if the punk ass bitch beaner knew how to fire his weapon, he could've got a torso shot instead of a shin shot...the way I feel about it, if you start poking holes, motherfuckers are gonna run

Next time i wont miss.. Also remember who you vent to , a listening ear is also a running mouth.. Now put that dick back in your mouth nigger lover... Ill fuck your girl better then you jew.. One pump chimpanzees monkey looking fuck.. 👈 that's all tbe gun i need pussy

Cheapthreads out..

I disagree with both of those because they're nothing more then knee jerk feel good measures that won't accomplish anything.
In a certain way, I can understand what you're saying, but one side of the political isle has to bend and make concessions for the other side, in order to get enough votes in the senate for any new bill that really will do something to correct the problem, (or should I say, to prevent the problem from re-occurung). And the two things mentioned aren't really giving up a whole lot.

I believe that's what Trump's intention is, (to bend a little in order to get the lefties' copoeration).

I read somewhere that like 60 to 75% of guys in jail come from a home without a father (no male role model). This also makes for a single mother who has to work (and not be home a good portion of the time).

Point is this, guns aren't the issue.

There is an underlying problem in the fabric of America whereby family and core family values are eroding. Less belief in God bc hey No God = No Sin.

Weapons are deadly and in the wrong hands a problem. Keep them out of the "wrong" hands...IDK how to do this exactly. Maybe start with an online psych evaluation? People that are mental can't help themselves and will answer questions "incorrectly" giving way to a red flag. IDK

IML Gear Cream!
Rajput ,You expect me to take advice from a generation of kids that are eating tide pods. My guns make me sleep well at not.

In a certain way, I can understand what you're saying, but one side of the political isle has to bend and make concessions for the other side, in order to get enough votes in the senate for any new bill that really will do something to correct the problem, (or should I say, to prevent the problem from re-occurung). And the two things mentioned aren't really giving up a whole lot.

I believe that's what Trump's intention is, (to bend a little in order to get the lefties' copoeration).

If that's his intention then we need to get something in return not just give to appease. National reciprocity would seem fair.

If that's his intention then we need to get something in return not just give to appease. National reciprocity would seem fair.
That would be nice but I would like to see the suppressor tax stamp done away with.

I'm a gun owner, and pistol permit holder, but I was speaking of Trump getting the Dems to vote on some bill that will require schools to either hire military veterans, or real police as armed guards in every state, so that schools would no longer be "gun-free" zones. I'm sure that if my kids or yours were one of those who were gunned down recently, you would be quick to agree

I'm a gun owner, and pistol permit holder, but I was speaking of Trump getting the Dems to vote on some bill that will require schools to either hire military veterans, or real police as armed guards in every state, so that schools would no longer be "gun-free" zones. I'm sure that if my kids or yours were one of those who were gunned down recently, you would be quick to agree

I guess I just don't agree with that thought process. Something absolutely needs to be done to secure schools. The fact that you need to give the other side something to get votes to protect our kids disgusts me. There shouldn't need to be a negotiation to get that done if that's what he's going for.

I guess I just don't agree with that thought process. Something absolutely needs to be done to secure schools. The fact that you need to give the other side something to get votes to protect our kids disgusts me. There shouldn't need to be a negotiation to get that done if that's what he's going for.
No ofcourse there "shouldn't" be such negotiation tactics neccessary, but unfortunately there is. The Dems only care about mid term elections right now, and they don't want any bills to pass that would be favorable to the voters, since they're afraid that the credit for such a bill going to Trump, and/or to the Republican party in general.

Unfortunately for all of us, this is typical American politics, but this is what always stops our gov from passing bills that would be good for all of us. So if President Trump really wants to see the problem with school shootings get solved, he has to play ball with the Dems. I agree with you that it isn't right, but both sides can sit back and point fingers, or they can try to actually get something done by bending a little, and meet each other on neutral ground. I'm sure that President Trump knows this since he wrote "The Art of the Deal" remember? And BTW, I voted for him.

No ofcourse there "shouldn't" be such negotiation tactics neccessary, but unfortunately there is. The Dems only care about mid term elections right now, and they don't want any bills to pass that would be favorable to the voters, since they're afraid that the credit for such a bill going to Trump, and/or to the Republican party in general.

Unfortunately for all of us, this is typical American politics, but this is what always stops our gov from passing bills that would be good for all of us. So if President Trump really wants to see the problem with school shootings get solved, he has to play ball with the Dems. I agree with you that it isn't right, but both sides can sit back and point fingers, or they can try to actually get something done by bending a little, and meet each other on neutral ground. I'm sure that President Trump knows this since he wrote "The Art of the Deal" remember? And BTW, I voted for him.

I understand how politics works. "If" this is part of a deal to get something done and it accomplishes something that will actually protect our kids then I can live with it even though how they got there still disgusts me.

We'll have to wait and see if this is part of something bigger or if just him appeasing the other side. I would prefer him to be a leader and lay out a solution such as armed security or whatever they come up with and force the Dems to justify saying no to protecting the kids.

I understand how politics works. "If" this is part of a deal to get something done and it accomplishes something that will actually protect our kids then I can live with it even though how they got there still disgusts me.

We'll have to wait and see if this is part of something bigger or if just him appeasing the other side. I would prefer him to be a leader and lay out a solution such as armed security or whatever they come up with and force the Dems to justify saying no to protecting the kids.
Yep, you make some good points. hey, I'm on your side. What kinda concerns me is if something isn't done soon to stop these school shootings, then new protest groups will develop out of the parents who lost their kids, to put pressure on ALL politicians to do something about it, and if this happens when the Dems take the white house and the congress back, (which will happen since all this stuff runs in cycles) then that will be the time when we might lose most of our gun rights.

Don't believe that? Then just look at what the "M.A.D.D." group, (mothers against drunk drivers) accomplished, (and rightly so). It's mostly because of that group that people can actually go to jail now who are DUI offenders. Before that group got politically involved, that was NOT the case. Don't think that can't happen with our gun rights. Because it can.

Back