• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Follow up on Peptides: Did you pin at source of pain or in gut?

tk121

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. Just following up on a peptides post I made from a few weeks ago. (I appreciate anyone who previously chimed in from the last post.) I received my BPC 157 in the mail. I've got my syringes and bacteriostatic water. All set to go. Now here's the question. From those with experience, did you pin subcutaneously near the source of the pain? Or did you pin it in a general fattier area like the gut? I've read mixed feedback from blogs. It seems to me the body will essentially decide where the peptides travel to. My areas of issue are the left side QL and my left gracilis. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

A.font401

Registered Member
Reaction score
Exactly like multi said. Closest to the area as you can get is best if not in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macedog24

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just following up on a peptides post I made from a few weeks ago. (I appreciate anyone who previously chimed in from the last post.) I received my BPC 157 in the mail. I've got my syringes and bacteriostatic water. All set to go. Now here's the question. From those with experience, did you pin subcutaneously near the source of the pain? Or did you pin it in a general fattier area like the gut? I've read mixed feedback from blogs. It seems to me the body will essentially decide where the peptides travel to. My areas of issue are the left side QL and my left gracilis. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Pin in the region of the injury.