• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flash Labs Testosterone Cypionate Bloodwork (newest batch) - 50 year old male

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
8800E53E-B9AE-415C-9416-12258E6DE5CA.jpeg
FLASH LABS TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE:

My friend just did bloodwork on the new batch of Flash Labs TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE as a favor to me. He took 1/2cc on Monday, .3cc on Tuesday, and had his blood drawn on Wednesday. This test only goes to 1500 and he tested out of range. I will have his FREE TESTOSTERONE results soon. As I have posted many times, Flash gear runs hot!

View attachment 76534
FLASH LABS TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE:

My friend just did bloodwork on the new batch of Flash Labs TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE as a favor to me. He took 1/2cc on Monday, .3cc on Tuesday, and had his blood drawn on Wednesday. This test only goes to 1500 and he tested out of range. I will have his FREE TESTOSTERONE results soon. As I have posted many times, Flash gear runs hot!
I still have 8 vials of his test from last year I didn't get bloods done on it but I grew like a mofo on it and his eq 💪

I still have 8 vials of his test from last year I didn't get bloods done on it but I grew like a mofo on it and his eq 💪
Yeah, Flash Labs is real good gear. That’s all I’ve used since I met him around a decade ago. I did use another lab for primobolan since Flash doesn’t carry it.

Yeah, Flash Labs is real good gear. That’s all I’ve used since I met him around a decade ago. I did use another lab for primobolan since Flash doesn’t carry it.
You are solid as a rock brother 💪

Was wondering about that. Is it a cost thing? Seems it is popular here...

IML Gear Cream!
I'll be starting up my Test E and EQ from Flash very soon! I will be pulling bloods as well and will share with the community!

Wow those levels are great. I’m ordering tomorrow from flash this second blood test I seen from them and the results are really outstanding

Back