• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Flash Labs needs a tren enan with tbol logger

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fellas,
I need a member who’s never used Flash Labs to do an 8 week log of my Tren E, and T -bol . Dosing 500mg tren e a week and two t -bol before each workout. Prefer a member who’s been around a while . And, a good log is a must !!! If you’re interested post up .

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I need a member who’s never used Flash Labs to do an 8 week log of my Tren E, and T -bol . Dosing 500mg tren e a week and two t -bol before each workout. Prefer a member who’s been around a while . And, a good log is a must !!! If you’re interested post up .
I'll throw my name in. Flash has had a good rep for a while on multiple boards but I've never pulled the trigger.

Steveo758

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I have not used their gear yet. BUT I just got out of jail after 2.5 years. Went in mid test e/ tren a/ dbol cycle. Sucked. Lost all after 6 months. Got fat. Depressed, etc. I'm out not and about to start back up. This is a good site? I'm in NY