• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

First time order with PHARMACOMSTORE

phoenix30004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a noob here
and wanted to post my experience with [FONT=&quot]PHARMACOMSTORE.WS
[/FONT]

I placed my first order with them a month and half ago. Being my first time, I ordered a little more aggressive amount
than I would normally until I feel they are legit. This is due to a professional rush and need I had for the product.

Every step of the way, these guys are amazing. They answered every question I had completely and in perfect
English. Not broken confusing answers that come 2 weeks later like some distribution sites.

My ordered arrived intact, fast and even included a bonus 50 pills of winny.

I am only about a week into using their line. I am running Prop, Ana, winny
and some Tren + HGH.

So far, I can feel an instant difference between their products and the last garbage I ran.

I have had some amazing cycles in my life and some duds.

I can guarantee their product is legit, they are my new go to source and will happily continue to use their product.

I found them through other reviews and I can testify they have earned all their praise. I have no complaints, nothing but positive
and will make sure to follow up on this post to give an update with results.

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Dont know how many people look for source reviews in the supplement subforum but I appreciate the review

Eternabulk39

Registered Member
Reaction score
Agree with Dema-this really should be moved to the reviews section under Pharmacom, but seeing as I almost did the same thing with my first review of them I can't say too much. :) they're a legit company with very legit product and WAY better customer service than any other company I've dealt with in ten years. They are spectacular and made a customer out of me!