First Test C shot... completely painless

JD1155

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Homies

I took my first shot of GC Test C yesterday. I’m running the Test C at a TRT dose until I start by TPP/ NPP/ Mast blast in mid June

Completely pain free. No small ache, not a thing, I usually feel a little something the day after.

Very impressed

Bolan

Registered
Reaction score
Good stuff for sure!!!!

Ckmeter

Registered
Reaction score
I’m jealous. I’m pinning 2.5cc EOD and fuck man, I’m all knotted up! I can’t wait to try GC.

JD1155

Registered
Reaction score
Top notch stuff, a lot of experienced guys use GC to run TRT year round.

That’s my plan. I left the TRT clinic I was at maybe 10 months ago. They got my estrogen all jacked up. I’m running it on my own and getting blood work done every 3 months or so. Feel great and GC test C will be my staple for TRT

Astro95

Registered
Reaction score
I’m jealous. I’m pinning 2.5cc EOD and fuck man, I’m all knotted up! I can’t wait to try GC.
Pin 1.25 cc ED see if that helps. There’s only 4 places I pin 2.5 - 3cc and only 2 out of those don’t mind the volume at all, the other it’ll end up with knots unless I use a longer needle which I don’t like to use. I can put 1.25 in 8 spots based on my personal rotation, so pretty much pinning close to 1ML only once a week, with an extra spot to pin, by the time you go through all of them they’re all back and ready for another pin no problem.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Homies

I took my first shot of GC Test C yesterday. I’m running the Test C at a TRT dose until I start by TPP/ NPP/ Mast blast in mid June

Completely pain free. No small ache, not a thing, I usually feel a little something the day after.

Very impressed
Enjoy!

Jbswole40

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
I normally stay away from Deca and gravitate towards NPP but I’m tempted to try this blend or the test/ Deca/ mast blend come winter time
Yea sounds like a nice blend..
I love the tpp/npp also atipp..I'm running that now,I also have the tren/mast blend dosed 150mg.looking foward to it

Battousai

Registered
Reaction score
I feel like I can feel propionate more, plus I like doing daily shots because it keeps my levels constant and I don't have to inject shitloads of oil at one hell one time. Fuck, sometimes I don't inject .5cc just right and get a small little knot but it's gone in a day. I couldn't imagine injecting several CC's at once, fuck that.

Ziath11

Board Rep
Reaction score
I feel like I can feel propionate more, plus I like doing daily shots because it keeps my levels constant and I don't have to inject shitloads of oil at one hell one time. Fuck, sometimes I don't inject .5cc just right and get a small little knot but it's gone in a day. I couldn't imagine injecting several CC's at once, fuck that.
.5cc must be nice ahaha. The smallest I’m pinning is a ml but usually it’s upwards of 2 unless I’m on trt.

Deeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im a little late on the post. But i gotta say this. Been using GC cyp for a while. It flows like silk. Freakin great