• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Order

tatertot

Jesus Christ is the Way, Truth, and Life
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Real happy with the first order from SB. Onidius helped a bunch through PM. Shipping was faster than amazon. Pricing was good. Looking forward to results of 500test/week.

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 57
Real happy with the first order from SB. Onidius helped a bunch through PM. Shipping was faster than amazon. Pricing was good. Looking forward to results of 500test/week.
Was my pleasure helping bro and nice looking td! 👌 Thanks for choosing SB Labs and keep us updated on your happiness with the gear 💪

You won’t be disappointed bro I’ve reacted to sb’s shit better than others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the feedback brother 🤟

Can’t go wrong with SB. They are my go to Lab.

Can’t go wrong with SB. They are my go to Lab.
Right on my man! Thanks again for choosing SB Labs 💪

Everything is going well. Oil flows smoothly and injections have minimal to no PIP. Cant tell a difference between SB and the pharma-grade so far.

Running only SB's test and planning to pull and share bloods in 6 weeks.

Everything is going well. Oil flows smoothly and injections have minimal to no PIP. Cant tell a difference between SB and the pharma-grade so far.

Running only SB's test and planning to pull and share bloods in 6 weeks.
Good deal can't wait to see the results 💪

I already bought my labs getting blood pulled in 3 weeks that will be 7 weeks into this cycle, nothing crazy 500mg test e. 400mg primo 300mg Mast e. Loving the primo that's for sure!

Get Shredded!
Not sure if this needs to be a new thread, but following up with my lab results. 500mg a week, pinning MWF .66.
First pin on 1/11 and labs pulled on 2/23 (about 6 weeks in).

Total = 1900
Free = 579
E = 71

Is that a good score?

Attachments

• 323.PNG
    323.PNG
    245.1 KB · Views: 23
Not sure if this needs to be a new thread, but following up with my lab results. 500mg a week, pinning MWF .66.
First pin on 1/11 and labs pulled on 2/23 (about 6 weeks in).

Is that a good score?
How long after last pin did you pull bloods ? I just pulled bloods on 500mg a week and was at 2210 62hrs after last pin some people respond better some worse.

oh, and for comparison, here's results from my 'cruise' dose at 190/week.

Total = 822
Free = 234
E = 41

190.PNG

How long after last pin did you pull bloods ? I just pulled bloods on 500mg a week and was at 2210 62hrs after last pin some people respond better some worse.
Yeah bro i pin on MWF so these labs woulda been pulled about 24 hours after last injection

Yeah bro i pin on MWF so these labs woulda been pulled about 24 hours after last injection
Got ya bro 💪 imo you shoulda been more in the 2k+ range but either way good numbers. get with me on your next order and I'll tell you how to get your bloodwork credit

Back