• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

First order from MLG. Looking for feedback.

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just ordered 20mg of Adex and 3 vials of test E from MLG based off a refferal I met in person. I have to say I was, and still am, a little unsure on the decision. There's many online reviews claiming he under doses the product. I will say, however, that the three separate email communications I've had with MLG were very quick and helpful. I'd like to hear some feedback from some people who have used MLG recently just to get a better idea of what to expect. I consider myself a loyal customer to good businesses, so if this works out I'll be posting reviews and sending referrals to MLG from here on out. Thanks in advance for any input.

heymrwaters

Board Rep
Reaction score
I saw you're other post too.....bad reviews? Do you consider these bad reviews are coming from a reliable source..? I haven't seen any credible bad reviews lol

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about mlg and so does 95% of every review on this forum alone...go read his subforum you'll see all the praise.

He's been in the bizz a longggg time, and if he wasn't selling top knotch gear he wouldn't have the following he has or been around this long.

I personally support and love mlg. No I haven't mass spec'd his gear - and no I don't plan on it either. There's no need to, he is at the top where he belongs and it's for a reason.

......and from a customer service aspect, even though mlg is a man of few words, he ALWAYS takes care of the customer. Even guys that flame him and curse him and make him out to be horrible, in the end he still does that person right.

I think you will fall in love with the pound and not go anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Muscle77

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used mlg for my last cycle and was more than pleased with the results. When looking for reviews be sure to make definite that these people giving negative ones don't have a hidden agenda.

Burrfoot1313

Registered Member
Reaction score
I saw you're other post too.....bad reviews? Do you consider these bad reviews are coming from a reliable source..? I haven't seen any credible bad reviews lol

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about mlg and so does 95% of every review on this forum alone...go read his subforum you'll see all the praise.

He's been in the bizz a longggg time, and if he wasn't selling top knotch gear he wouldn't have the following he has or been around this long.

I personally support and love mlg. No I haven't mass spec'd his gear - and no I don't plan on it either. There's no need to, he is at the top where he belongs and it's for a reason.

......and from a customer service aspect, even though mlg is a man of few words, he ALWAYS takes care of the customer. Even guys that flame him and curse him and make him out to be horrible, in the end he still does that person right.

I think you will fall in love with the pound and not go anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You stole my thunder! Lol EVERYTHING this guy said!! ^^^

And I'll add, I'll be running my third MLG cycle soon. There are a thousand other source, some with lower prices but I'm a loyal MLG customer to the end. Why would I be, why would thousands of others be, if he, his reps and his gear weren't legit? He didn't get this huge of a following selling underdosed gear. I've never even seen a review that suggested that, actually. Anyway, Pound for life.

jas101

Registered Member
Reaction score
MLG is the best in da biz! Many orders and I've always been impressed with everything from ta to quality of the gear. Also got the best reps and customer service around.

mackpatti

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hes one of the best in the biz. remember bad news travels fast around here, so you would know.Hes gtg

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
Big thanks to all of you guys for the feedback here. Feeling much more confident about the leap of faith with MLG. I'm looking forward to posting my results in the future.

Robcyn

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have been with MLG for over a year and have had nothing but great experiences. Great choice!

hightestfuel

Registered Member
Reaction score
You have PM at your disposal if you are still unsure. Ask guys that are active on any or all the boards, and damn near all will tell you MLG is top notch. More importantly, stay off the other board. Usually it is just one source talking shit about another source. This board gives you the straight, uncensored truth. Not fly by night reviews from competing reps.

03vwvr6

Registered Member
Reaction score
If only I could send a message to them lol maybe on day I'll get enough points

Roidtard

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but good things about them. After looking into others, I just made my 1st order,

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered Member
Reaction score
You have PM at your disposal if you are still unsure. Ask guys that are active on any or all the boards, and damn near all will tell you MLG is top notch. More importantly, stay off the other board. Usually it is just one source talking shit about another source. This board gives you the straight, uncensored truth. Not fly by night reviews from competing reps.

This. And I've seen a few here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

l69lou

Registered Member
Reaction score
You've seen MANY online negative reviews , news to me . Look up the labs of people using MLG gear . Look at the HUNDREDS of wonderful reviews on 3 different boards . I have run his Test e and swapped in my script test c from Watson right behind it last fall during a cycle and I noticed NO difference ! It is great stuff ! Relax man you will be VERY happy with MLG .

ChrisCA

Registered Member
Reaction score
Mlg has been nothing but good to me no one even recognizes me these days cause I have gained so much size .

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MLG and his reps are top notch, they have treated me very well! Just my 2 cents

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for the reassurance. I think I'll have it today after work. I'll post pics if Ido.

AnabollicA

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just ordered 20mg of Adex and 3 vials of test E from MLG based off a refferal I met in person. I have to say I was, and still am, a little unsure on the decision. There's many online reviews claiming he under doses the product. I will say, however, that the three separate email communications I've had with MLG were very quick and helpful. I'd like to hear some feedback from some people who have used MLG recently just to get a better idea of what to expect. I consider myself a loyal customer to good businesses, so if this works out I'll be posting reviews and sending referrals to MLG from here on out. Thanks in advance for any input.

I've been in this game for a while and I am beyond pleased with MLG's service and quality. I was skeptical at first wondering how his Tren could be so affordable. But after reading the reviews, then trying it myself, I became a believer. His Tren, and all his products are great. I had to dial down the Tren dosage I was accustomed to from other sources because it was so potent.

if you want to find out quickly if his products are good, get a couple vials of test prop and/or Tren ace. And even a few of his orals (his orals are killer btw). He has no minimum order amount and the fast-acting nature of those products will tell you in short order how good it is.

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've been in this game for a while and I am beyond pleased with MLG's service and quality. I was skeptical at first wondering how his Tren could be so affordable. But after reading the reviews, then trying it myself, I became a believer. His Tren, and all his products are great. I had to dial down the Tren dosage I was accustomed to from other sources because it was so potent.

if you want to find out quickly if his products are good, get a couple vials of test prop and/or Tren ace. And even a few of his orals (his orals are killer btw). He has no minimum order amount and the fast-acting nature of those products will tell you in short order how good it is.

Thanks man. I appreciate the info.

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
I ordered last tuesday and still don't have it. I know it's still a day or two early to make a big deal out of it, but I timed what I had left to fit his estimated turnaround. If I don't have it by tomorrow I'll have to start worrying about my blood levels. I'm guessing the delay must be due to the holiday.

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
Becoming very unhappy with MLG's shipping time. Most of his posts claim his turnaround is very fast, but he's two days over the claimed "3-5" mark, and this isn't the kind of product that can just show up whenever. If it's not here tomorrow, I will not be ordering again. If you can't get it to me within 3-5, don't claim that you will. I would rather MLG tell me it would take a few weeks than oversell and underdeliver. This is unacceptable.

jas101

Registered Member
Reaction score
TA talk is against the rules. PM a rep would be the way to handle this correctly. That way you can find.out what is going on. Possibly he has gotten busy or a mistake has been made. M is almost always on time but sometimes mistakes happens or he gets slammed with orders.

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sig... this isnt Amazon dude. Relax, MLG is a great sponsor. And Jas101 is right, PMing a rep first is the proper way to go about it rather than ranting. Protocol mane!

SoCalJC

Registered Member
Reaction score
Becoming very unhappy with MLG's shipping time. Most of his posts claim his turnaround is very fast, but he's two days over the claimed "3-5" mark, and this isn't the kind of product that can just show up whenever. If it's not here tomorrow, I will not be ordering again. If you can't get it to me within 3-5, don't claim that you will. I would rather MLG tell me it would take a few weeks than oversell and underdeliver. This is unacceptable.

Bro you need to edit your post. T&A talk is a no-no here. Go back and read the rules. Not trying to be a dick. Just trying to be helpful so you don't get on anyone's "blacklist".

Give it time, they will come thru.