• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

First Order. Am I in good hands?

JuicedUp55

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys, just sent funds for my first order with DG. How long after sending funds will they get back to me? Just would like to know how fast these guys are and when to expect. Thanks! Would be cool if DG or a rep could contact me.
Regards,
Ant

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
You're in good hands. I just sent you an email answering your questions. :winkfinger:

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
You will be fine.

Please be patient. This is not the type of business where everything happens overnight.

These guys have treated me well and I am sure they will do the same for you.

So sit back, have a beer, bang the old lady, go to the gym or whatever just be patient.

JuicedUp55

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just read the PM and the responses, it is clear I'm in good hands. Looks like I'm using DG from now on because I'm using Pharm grade only from here on out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badbury212

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you had Allstate you would be. I just save a buttload of juice money on my car insurance switching to geico tho

Badbury212

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hahah get it buttload ahhhh I crack myself up

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
With DG he comes through pretty close to overnight ;)
You will be fine.

Please be patient. This is not the type of business where everything happens overnight.

These guys have treated me well and I am sure they will do the same for you.

So sit back, have a beer, bang the old lady, go to the gym or whatever just be patient.

JuicedUp55

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! My Dumbass used MG online instead of at a real location. So just fixed that hiccup today, but Alan's communication and patience really seems about flawless. I'm more than Willing to pay $80 a vial when you know it's gonna be real

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thanks guys! My Dumbass used MG online instead of at a real location. So just fixed that hiccup today, but Alan's communication and patience really seems about flawless. I'm more than Willing to pay $80 a vial when you know it's gonna be real

:winkfinger:

Badbury212

Registered Member
Reaction score

Just use bitcoin so much easier. DG is good to go tho, no one liked my funny comment oh well lol. But yea Iv ordered thru them a few times. His communication is flawless too, I just pay and wait. No need to even contact him he's never let me down

TheHugeitive

Registered Member
Reaction score
DG is the most professional and timely outfit I have ever used in this game and I've been at this for well over a decade. I am relatively new to them but I have several TD's so far and everything has been on point. There's only one other sponsor besides DG on this board who I use and trust.

anvilchin56

Registered Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys, just sent funds for my first order with DG. How long after sending funds will they get back to me? Just would like to know how fast these guys are and when to expect. Thanks! Would be cool if DG or a rep could contact me.
Regards,
Ant
DG is as professional as they could possibly be. Consistent, trusted source.