• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

First GH cycle after wanting to for 15 years- questions

bigrobbie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m talking with my wife about us doing our first GH cycle together.
I’m thinking very conservative here guys like for me: 2 iu e.d. Week 1-8 week 8-16 3iu e.d. I am simply continuing my TRT protocols during run.
For my wife same cycle length but keep here at 1 iu daily as she is quite petite plus will probably stack Anavar 15mg (probably) maybe little less maybe a little more for last 6 weeks.
Also wondering if when I put her on Anavar should I run Cytomel too?
I’ve read shit tons of different opinions and experiences on and about HGH because I’ve done AAS for 15+ years and have only ever thought about GH so I’m just starting to get funds put aside to finally pull the trigger….brutally honest guys….am I way off base or is this at least in the ballpark of thinking/planning this properly?

tyzride

Registered Member
Reaction score
Be prepared to spend quite a bit of $ if you start down the HGH path. Especially for two people. You could easily spend 600$ a month for generic. Remeber when doing GH you need to commit to at least 6+ months minimum. You won’t really start noticing the big benefits until then. I’m not familiar with effects of GH on women so can’t give much insight on that. 1 IU ED is a pretty low amount and probably wouldn’t do much. Usually 3 IU’s ED to start is fine if it’s generic which most people use. The pharma GH is just too expensive.

For your lady I think T3 (cytomel) combined with Anavar would be great for a cutting cycle. Start the T3 at a really low dose for a few days and see how her body reacts. T3 increases your thyroid production/metabolism and will make you tired/less energetic so start low and increase to desired levels. Hope this helps.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
My girl has done HGH twice..great results
She ran 2iu's M-F....shredded ...fat just melted OFF.. I'd either do T3 or Var...not both for her..just from what I saw with my girl..Sleep should improve that first night,but yes anything less than 6 months is a waste..
Z...

bigrobbie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Be prepared to spend quite a bit of $ if you start down the HGH path. Especially for two people. You could easily spend 600$ a month for generic. Remeber when doing GH you need to commit to at least 6+ months minimum. You won’t really start noticing the big benefits until then. I’m not familiar with effects of GH on women so can’t give much insight on that. 1 IU ED is a pretty low amount and probably wouldn’t do much. Usually 3 IU’s ED to start is fine if it’s generic which most people use. The pharma GH is just too expensive.

For your lady I think T3 (cytomel) combined with Anavar would be great for a cutting cycle. Start the T3 at a really low dose for a few days and see how her body reacts. T3 increases your thyroid production/metabolism and will make you tired/less energetic so start low and increase to desired levels. Hope this helps.
Thanks, she’s actually mid Anavar/T3 cycle now so she’s not a stranger to that aspect.
I found ten 13 iu vial kits for $160.00 (Janos report available).
That’s really cheap but hplc results are shown.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks, she’s actually mid Anavar/T3 cycle now so she’s not a stranger to that aspect.
I found ten 13 iu vial kits for $160.00 (Janos report available).
That’s really cheap but hplc results are shown.
Saw that today as well...if it's Black Tops from ACE..they're g2g..
Z...

Skinnyguy180

vv mine
Registered Member
Reaction score
I would plan to go longer than a normal gear cycle. But that is just me. I personally didn't see much benefit to GH but i was like 30 when i first tried it and i think age is a huge factor in how much benefit you get.

Also Slin If you combine it with GH I hear the synergistic effect is crazy. But haven't ever tired it.

bigrobbie

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would plan to go longer than a normal gear cycle. But that is just me. I personally didn't see much benefit to GH but i was like 30 when i first tried it and i think age is a huge factor in how much benefit you get.

Also Slin If you combine it with GH I hear the synergistic effect is crazy. But haven't ever tired it.
Had a bad slin experience yrs back….we are both mid 40’s so I believe an anti aging protocol with AAS will show solid results