• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First EQ cycle

Cf8188

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting ready to start my first EQ cycle. I'm in my 40s 5'9“ @ 230 and I've been blast/cruise for 7 years now and had my first cycle 15+ years ago. I'm planning on cutting for 2 reasons, summer time and to drop some weight to help my knees a bit.

I'm currently planning on 16 weeks with 600 EQ, 500 test E, and 400 mast E.

Besides hemoglobin/hematocrit and cholesterol numbers what else should I look out for when deciding if I want to stretch it to 20 weeks? I have plenty of AI and will get bloods for that too after 6 weeks.

Really just want to keep a close eye on your hematocrit running EQ. Nothing donating blood can’t fix mid cycle if you find yourself with high levels when you get your mid-cycle bloodwork.
Remember EQ can have AI properties with some people. Run your normal dose that you do with 500 test and then reassess after mid-cycle bloods.
Remember this is a slow acting AAS, so give it some time to shine.

Really just want to keep a close eye on your hematocrit running EQ. Nothing donating blood can’t fix mid cycle if you find yourself with high levels when you get your mid-cycle bloodwork.
Remember EQ can have AI properties with some people. Run your normal dose that you do with 500 test and then reassess after mid-cycle bloods.
Remember this is a slow acting AAS, so give it some time to shine
I'm planning on donating at 6 weeks and 14 weeks. Depending on what the hematocrit is at 6 weeks I may do a bit of home blood letting at 10 weeks in addition to the 14 week donation.

I usually have to use a lot of AI. That is part of what had me pick EQ for this next blast because I'd love to be able to cut down on my AI.

Sounds like you’re good to go man.
Just keep a close eye on your estrogen. Not only is EQ notorious for lowering estrogen but Mast can for some people as well. But you didn’t ask about that so I’m sure you already know how that works with your body.

How much asin do you typically run on 500mg/wk?

It's been a long time since I ran a cycle with 500/week test. All my recent blasts have been tren, mast and 300 or less test. Takes 25mg asin for 250-300 of test during those blasts.

EQ at 42 was great..but yrs later..just wasn't worth it..
One of those compounds people age out..
Good luck...Brother.
Z...

EQ at 42 was great..but yrs later..just wasn't worth it..
One of those compounds people age out..
Good luck...Brother.
Z...
I might have finally hit my tren limit. What caused you to age out of EQ?

Remember this is a slow acting AAS, so give it some time to shine.

Keep an eye on bloods, extra care for your skin and be on lookout for anxiety.

I’d assume BP raise and blood thickening issues aren’t something that interests the more veteran members. The older u get the more EQs cons outweigh its pros.

Exactly..and the volume of oil needed to get gains 600-800mgs..
Z...

Does EQ sometimes cause more acne issues than others

I used to get zero skin issues. When I tried it at 40, I broke out something fierce

Back