• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first cycle test enanthate help (sore nipples)

wmass413

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm nearly 5 weeks into my first cycle of test enanthate and I'm starting to experience sore nipples. I have some nolva on hand and an A I but I feel like this A I sucks. Anyone have suggestions and/or know where I can get some legit arimidex? All positive feed back is helpful.

Nipple are slightly puffy, slight flat lump under nipples.

250 MG Testosterone Enanthate every 4 days (2 times a week)

Get aromasin instead! Check the research sponsors section here and read some reviews. Get it shipped ASAP. You're developing gyno and that is a major problem. Might wanna get letro too in case it progresses.

Aromasin over arimidex because arimidex may cause estro rebound. Aromasin doesn't.

In the future, make sure you have known GOOD AI on hand before you start the cycle.

Best of luck and hope your aromasin/letro gets there fast, before the gyno really progresses.

where did you get your AI from? As RAINier has said, get some exemestane ASAP, many of the research sponsors here offer it and it is legit. Also, if you do have gyno, look into Letrozole or Raloxifene.

40mg of nolva till it subsides and do yourself a favor and get some exemastane from MJR. If your order from him it's usually at your door within 5-7 days. Good stuff

Exemastane def helped me in the same problem awhile back, I started getting super bloated and my nips were getting sore. Ordered Exemastane from hardcore peptides and was good to go after that. I've heard great things about MJR also, I'll be using them next since my last order from superior seemed to be el bunko.

I would start the nolva at 40 mg/day for 10 days today . Still get yourself some legit aromasin but the nolva will stop the estrogen at the receptor . Start the aromsin as soon as you get it and run with the nolva . That should get rid of any gyno at the early stages . After the 10 days drop the nolva and continue with the aromasin . Do not delay because once gyno gets well established it will become a big problem . And please resist the temptation to check or feel those nips all through the day , it makes it worse . As Ranier said I would get letro also . If it is more stubborn and the nolva doesn't get rid of it you will have to use letro .

Last edited:
In the meantime...I would take the nolva so the estro won't bind to receptors much more

Get some exemestane..I would go with hardcore peptide for the exemestane

The only thing that workex for me was letro, it is asn absolute last resort tho, and i onlly used it because i let it get way to far on account of some presumably bunk adex. if you let it go to long and have to go that route be very careful with it and progress the dose the right way.

Back