• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle Help - test prop fever

joshtheman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, Im 21, and I decided to hop on my first cycle, Weeks 1-4 taking 100mg of test p twice a week, and 20mg of dbol orals a day. Weeks 4-8 will be doing the exact same amount of test p and winny 20mg ed. My PCT is planned out already. I'm using the brand KeiFei
Im a smaller guy so these are my stats:
5ft6.5
150lbs

Im currently beginning my 2nd week and ive gotten fever after every test pin i do, and the fever does not go away until about 2 days after. Then the next time i pin, the same thing'll happen again. And ive just rotated the glutes for my shots & boy does it hurt like a bitch ahaha the soreness is terrible.

Can anyone explain the fever & help out with ways to stop it? Been taking paracetamol the entire time lol

Well first off your cycle is horrible. Your only 21 so your endocrine system is working fine but you have decided to kill it. Test Prop should be pinned EOD and your only using it twice a week so your hormone levels are spazzing out. Also Test Prop is not a good idea for a first cycle. Test Enanthate or Cyp is recommended. Yeah basically whoever told you to run that gave you some horrible advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow cycle is horrible bro my only advice to u is stop stop stop. Your gana fucc yourself up bro. Aas is not a game it's very obvious you gave no idea what you are doing and u have done zero research. Stop the cycle pct if you were even informed what pct is based on the cycle choice I'd say it was left out. Do a proper cycle at 24 to 25 years old. Use the Time to research. I'm always down to help everyone but starting then asking for help or deciding to do research is the wrong answer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Drop all gear and get bloodwork in 4-6 wks. See sticky in Lab Testing about that. Also read First Cycle & PCT sticky in Anabolic Steroids section before any other cycles.

Test e
Weeks 1-12 250 a week/ 125 M & F
Either
Weeks 1-4 dbol 20-50mg a day
Or
Weeks 8-12 winny 20-50mg a day

Don't run that much orals as it will fuck your liver up and tbh on your first cycle maybe don't both with the orals at all.

Pct essentials
Test booster/zinc/tribulus doesn't need to be all of them but better safe than sorry
Clomid 3-4 weeks
Nova 3-4 weeks

If you want to run hcg you can but I'll let you do your own research on that.

Keep some aromasin or arimidex on hand too during your cycle. I've only ever used arimidex and used it when needed which is normally about 3-4 weeks into my cycle and it's normal .25/.5 once or twice a week

Also allot of people have said test prop is a bad idea as a first cycle but tbh I've never had a problem with it and I'd always recommend it as it's a fast ester so it'll be in and out your system pretty fast and if something bad happens at the start you can just stop where test e or c stays in your system abit longer.

Test p
10 weeks only
1-10 100mg every M/W/F

Standard starter cycle tbh if you are gonna run orals just be careful okay and defiantly get some liver support supplements such as NAC/milk thistle and some liver and organ defenders (rich pianas or n2guard)

I don't understand why anyone would reccomend a cycle to a 21 year old let alone one that has done 0 research trip me out

I don't understand why anyone would reccomend a cycle to a 21 year old let alone one that has done 0 research trip me out

Believe or not 21 isn't even that bad nowadays. You have people out there who start at 18/17/18 cause they all want to get big. You can't stop anyone taking gear but what you can do is give them the knowledge so they don't go fucking them self up or anyone else up.

I actually agree with you about Test Prop for a first cycle that it's quicker and see results faster. But he has no business using anything cuz he's clueless on anything aas related. Probably got his info from either his boy or someone at the gym. Regardless they gave him shitty info and I don't care if they are a ifbb pro it's still shitty advice.

I will not help anyone that does not even attempt to do any type of research. I'm all about safety and doing things right. At 21 he shouldn't be worrying about aas but more about diet learning his body, how to train properly, building a base. I know some that started at 21 but they did there research and we're smart about it. I'd like to see this guy drop the aas and focus on diet and training. Not many ppl ask for diet help or training help juat want to know about the aas and without out the other 2 aas is shyt.

I actually agree with you about Test Prop for a first cycle that it's quicker and see results faster. But he has no business using anything cuz he's clueless on anything aas related. Probably got his info from either his boy or someone at the gym. Regardless they gave him shitty info and I don't care if they are a ifbb pro it's still shitty advice.

Yeah i understand he doesn't know enough to run a cycle what I would say to him is get other people's advice as a few month ago a guy gave me advice on a cycle not to run tren and use EQ instead and run nova all the way there the cycle obviously I knew he was an idiot so I want gonna listen to him so I went and told someone else who almost became pro the other week and he just burst out laughing at what the advice I had been given so the best bing to do for him is too research more and try and ask other people in the gym who obviously take gear

IML Gear Cream!
I will not help anyone that does not even attempt to do any type of research. I'm all about safety and doing things right. At 21 he shouldn't be worrying about aas but more about diet learning his body, how to train properly, building a base. I know some that started at 21 but they did there research and we're smart about it. I'd like to see this guy drop the aas and focus on diet and training. Not many ppl ask for diet help or training help juat want to know about the aas and without out the other 2 aas is shyt.

Yes I 100% agree with you there. I'd never give someone gear or even give them a source for gear if they don't know how to use gear at all. That's a pet peeve of mine is people who want to go on gear but hasn't done any research at all. And yeah nutrition and training is so important to focus on before even thinking about taking gear

Back