• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle for beginners

IML Gear Cream!
Holy fuck dude. Just on test you got these results?!?

Yes sir, well Dbol for the first 5 weeks too. But like bft said diet and training are key. I had my diet pretty fucking dialed in. Growing a few pounds every week. Clean gains too saw fat melt off as my muscles grow. Second cycle didn’t even compare. I wish I could do it all over again I would have trained even harder and ate even more.

Man, I’m on my first cycle right now and having a trouble with adding fat. 5’9” 188lbs, 20%+ bf.

Eating about 2400cals a day very clean- 1g/ lb of protein

6 weeks into test cyp 400/ week + 2iu gh/ day

Had really high estrogen when i tested at week 4. Testing again tomorrow

Man, I’m on my first cycle right now and having a trouble with adding fat. 5’9” 188lbs, 20%+ bf.

Eating about 2400cals a day very clean- 1g/ lb of protein

6 weeks into test cyp 400/ week + 2iu gh/ day

Had really high estrogen when i tested at week 4. Testing again tomorrow
Well, I ought to say- trouble with eating enough to gain weight while not adding fat....

Well, I ought to say- trouble with eating enough to gain weight while not adding fat....

Sounds like you might have a little bit too much fat to begin with. If I were you I would eat just below maintenance or at maintenance. But IMO you should not be putting on fat on your cycle considering you’re already over 20%, post up a pic we’ll be the judge of that (bf)

My first cycle I had a hard time getting any fat yet the scale numbers were going up every week and I was looking more defined, in my opinion that’s what you want to look for.

2 days ago

Attachments

• 1FE41D8A-1F41-49C6-AE0D-A34117EB3B27.jpeg
    1FE41D8A-1F41-49C6-AE0D-A34117EB3B27.jpeg
    754.7 KB · Views: 26
2 days ago

Well you’re probably close bf wise. I’d say between 23-26% it’s all a guessing game tho. I would have waited until you leaned out more before taking on a cycle. How far into it are you?

You definitely do not want to gain any fat while blasting or your just gonna look like shit. Play your cards right and buckle down in the gym and kitchen and you could probably get sown to 16% body fat by the end of your cycle.

If it were me I would definitely be doing cardio to, which isn’t good for gains per say but what good is 20Lbs of muscle with all that fat on top of it?

Nah man I’m 25 haha. But yeah I feel you....prolly should have cut up more. I am leaning out a little bit last couple weeks.

I’m 6 weeks into test and gh right now. Just cut calories down about 2-3 weeks ago. No cardio at this point

Nah man I’m 25 haha. But yeah I feel you....prolly should have cut up more. I am leaning out a little bit last couple weeks.

I’m 6 weeks into test and gh right now. Just cut calories down about 2-3 weeks ago. No cardio at this point

Not trying to be an ass, I know how it feels being the new guy coming on to these forums. But it seems you’re doing exactly what I told you not to, wasting a precious opportunity. There’s no reason you should look like that at the midway point of your first cycle. I don’t know if you’re training is way off or you’re diet is way off or both but something is WAY off man. You better get it together fast before you totally blow this opportunity.

How long have you been lifting for natty? Do you have a start pic at the start of your cycle?

Get Shredded!
Not trying to be an ass, I know how it feels being the new guy coming on to these forums. But it seems you’re doing exactly what I told you not to, wasting a precious opportunity. There’s no reason you should look like that at the midway point of your first cycle. I don’t know if you’re training is way off or you’re diet is way off or both but something is WAY off man. You better get it together fast before you totally blow this opportunity.

How long have you been lifting for natty? Do you have a start pic at the start of your cycle?

And on top of this statement (I’m not trying to be an ass either, no disrespect), it looks like you are very new to the gym in the first place. I don’t think you should cycle at all yet, you’re just asking for issues/injuries if that’s the case. Spend some more time in the gym first, figure out training, figure out diet, talk to us here in the meantime & learn for now. You can get a lot further than you are (and quickly) without any of the cycling. Then when you finally are ready for a cycle- it’ll be much more worth it.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I was at it for about 4 months before starting the cycle. And as I said before my estrogen was wayyy high when I tested about 2 weeks ago- so assuming that had something to do with it.

I am training hard for sure, 0-1 reps in reserve on working sets and in the gym actually working for about 90 mins 6 days a week. Eating clean and 1g/ lb of protein per day.

Below is pic before I started cycle with pump

Attachments

• 05543742-6C6A-4A29-B23A-61065161935B.jpeg
    05543742-6C6A-4A29-B23A-61065161935B.jpeg
    853.7 KB · Views: 22
You need to look at some calorie dense foods. Try jiff natural peanut butter, almonds etc. Anything like that high in fat. Fat is 9 cal per gram as protein and carbs are both 4 calories per gram. Peanut butter adds up fast calorie wise. Can weigh it very easily.

Eating clean is great but if you aren't eating enough then you need to throw more foods into the mix. Gear doesn't work without enough calories generally speaking.

You need to look at some calorie dense foods. Try jiff natural peanut butter, almonds etc. Anything like that high in fat. Fat is 9 cal per gram as protein and carbs are both 4 calories per gram. Peanut butter adds up fast calorie wise. Can weigh it very easily.

Eating clean is great but if you aren't eating enough then you need to throw more foods into the mix. Gear doesn't work without enough calories generally speaking.

Honestly it looks like he doesn’t need more of anything in the kitchen. It looks like he needs to clean up his diet I know he says that he’s eating clean but look at him man. Six weeks into the cycle and always gotten is chubbier, I don’t see any quality mass on him. I wonder how honest he’s being about how clean he’s eaten? Because if he’s really eating clean then he’s eating way too much. Why waste drugs and put your health at risk when you’re not even getting any results from it? What’s the point?

If I were him I would stick to rice beef and chicken. He’s got six weeks left of the cycle, if he’s running it for 12, and it looks like he’s gonna have nothing to show for it at this rate…sigh

OP I hope I’m wrong, I really hope that you can turn this cycle around like yesterday because the clock is ticking my man. You don’t wanna disappoint yourself, start putting in that work clean up that diet I know you’re saying it’s clean but man you’re not getting any results somethings off. Where did you get your gear from?

Are you tracking your food,? If you are let’s see a log from the day before.

How deadset that are you On seeing the cycle through? How long do you plan on running it for?

Wow thank you guys for all the info..

a few things about me that you all have asked.

29 years old.
Have been training on and off for about 8 years, the last 4 years have been serious.
Been running 200mg/week of test c for about 2 years. TRT
diet and training is on point. Have a coach, just haven’t asked him about aas, he knows about my TRT.
Married

This has to be a trolling thread bro cause April fools is over.
Theres no way you’ve been training for 8 years and 4 of them been “serious” !!!
And TRT alone would yield more results than anyone can see in the photos you’ve posted.
If I’m wrong and you believe everything your saying/telling us then i mean no disrespect but you really need to reevaluate what training truly is.

And TRT alone would yield more results than anyone can see in the photos you’ve posted.
If I’m wrong and you believe everything your saying/telling us then i mean no disrespect but you really need to reevaluate what training truly is.

Oooof, man I didn’t even see that. 4 serious years training? No way. Pretty sure he’s not trolling though. Lying? Yes most definitely

Shit, hold up man. The kid that posted the pictures isn’t the OP who said that quote you just posted.

Hey guys and gals,

looking to start my first aas cycle and just wanted to ask about all of your guys’ first cycles. Anything I should watch out for in particular? Anything helps, let’s chat!

OP never made another comment since starting this thread and only has 3 posts. Geeez now i really feel stupid 🫣

Damn man thanks I didn’t notice, i guess i should pay more attention. Or people should start there own threads either way my bad. Good eye MM !
My apologies BigDawg785
It’s all good lmao

Back