• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle ever?B

Nesk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

I have been working out on and off since I was 16, for the past year i've been going intense in batches, but recently I stopped for 2 months 2 times in an interval of 8 months because of budget issues.

But now I have a job shipping me good income at the age of 18.

Im 6'2 and 185lb and 18 years old. I was 193lbs about 2 months ago before money was short and I had to cut many things, which was also my peak.

Now im back in force, been working out steady for 2 weeks, got myself Preworkouts, Whey and Creatine as well as hellafood.

So Im thinking about starting steroids, in fact I am, but im hesitant and kind of anxious. I gained around 30lbs through 2 years of workout out naturally, and I feel like i've hit a plateau in a way or another.

Here is my idea:

Im going to buy 50 tablets of Dianabol and 30 tablets of Nolvadex

Dianabol has a potency of 10mg and Nolva has a potency of 20mg

First question:
Does potency mean that each pill will have 10mg of dianabol? meaning that if I want to take 40mg a day, i'd need 4 tablets a day? therefor is that not enough for one cycle?

Second question: How long should be my first cycle? and if lets say you say 6 weeks and 40mg a day, does that mean I take 40mg EVERY day for 6 weeks?

Third question: Is Nolvadex enough for my pct? I know next to slim about steroids but is this how pct goes? I take dbol for 6 weeks, RIGHT AWAY I take my nolvadex? if so how much and for how long? when can i start reusing d-bol?

Any advice or tips is appreciated! Is this a good first cycle? am i missing anything? what should I get? don't be shy!

Here is what I look like after 2 years and pre steroids, sitting at 185ish and 6'2
GetFileAttachment

Please take time to consider that if you have to ask those questions then you are not nearly ready to use them. I know I know you have to start somewhere but that point needs to be well after you have read as much as possible and know what a good first cycle is by heart. That being said no that is a horrible first cycle, get ready to unwanted side effects and numerous post of what's going on with your body because you didn't research enough. Also please consider your body has an insane amount of test right now and by taking a cycle of dbol will shut that down completely, and you may gain just a little more than you would have gained without plus a shit ton of water. If you consider all this your next move is to ready the sticky posts as the top for first cycle, what to do under 25yo.

Your gonna fuck yourself if you take Dbol and no Test. You really shouldn't fuck with ANYTHING for a decade. But if you have your mind made up, read up ALOT more. Test E or C 500 mgs a week for 8 weeks. Dbol 30-50 mgs every day split into two doses. Two weeks after your last Test pin start your PCT. 50mgs of Clomid everyday and 20mgs of Nolva for 4 weeks. Get blood work before, 5 weeks in and after your pct to get an idea of your natural test levels, how your test, E2, liver, etc. are responding and if your pct worked and you are back to your pre cycle levels. There's a lot of guys who know more then me on here so read up before you make any decisions young man.

That's exactly what im trying to do, my mind is made up but its not set in stone that im going to do it soon, it could be in months or years.

Many people tell me to wait till im older, but everyone on my football team, and many kids at my age are just way huger than me and have a great physique compared to me, this one guy took some at 17, was a twig, at 18 hes doing competition weighing 225lbs 6'4, he looks great. He says he didnt get any side effects? I dont know if its the " grass always seems greener on the other side" effect is taking place, but it seems like they're all having no side effects and having a great condition?

No side effects YET.

Use your head for a minute and think this through.
You take the dbol, it shuts your natural test production OFF.
After your 6 week cycle ends you have to turn it back ON.

You spend a month on PCT being emotionally miserable trying to turn it back on. Hopefully you are successful...
Your gains are mostly water weight and in a week ot two you piss it all out.
Now you're right back where you started, maybe even lower if your test levels arent coming back up fast enough.

Meanwhile the kid next to you has been eating good clean whole foods, getting plenty of sleep and is followwing a good traditional lifting program and is making more gains than you did, and they will LAST for a long time, not dependant on drugs.

Do what you want but at least you know what you're in for.

OP
U need to do research
Test only first
500 mg wk / split dose
Read
Understand
Meals
Workout
Gear is icing
If u don't have meals or workout , well
Ur f'kd

I agree with these other guys. Dbol only is an absolutely horrible cycle.

Unless you have a shot at pro football or an incredible scholarship why not wait? The guys on your football team aren't big because of steroids. I doubt they are even close to beig as big as they can possibly be yet. They have good genetics 1, 2 they ate right and kicked ass in the gym. The steroids just sped things up a little. So even though your minds made up, no problem, but if your future doesn't depend on being big, take it easy and gain more weight naturally. You haven't peaked yet, eat big to be big, I believe if you do that for a little bit before you take the plunge you will thank yourself. I lifted hard for 4 years before it really hit me how much I was missing out on by not eating enough. If you give your diet 120% and you training 120% people will think your on steroids. Then once you don't think you can possibly get any bigger, you will have another option.

And the reason I said the word eat so many times in my last post was because you went from lifting hard to platueing to drugs without mention on your diet. Post what you eat and maybe we can help you out some. Then if you do decide to do your thing you will actually get something out of it.
One more thing, if the guys who have been using cant get their dicks up or shit like that... Do you think they would be telling you about it? That shit is embarrassing, especially for a 17 year old, not to mention he does t want to look dumb for using drugs.. He wants to prove his point and possibly have someone else feel his pain in the bedroom ;)

Last edited:
Unless you have a shot at pro football or an incredible scholarship why not wait? The guys on your football team aren't big because of steroids. I doubt they are even close to beig as big as they can possibly be yet. They have good genetics 1, 2 they ate right and kicked ass in the gym. The steroids just sped things up a little. So even though your minds made up, no problem, but if your future doesn't depend on being big, take it easy and gain more weight naturally. You haven't peaked yet, eat big to be big, I believe if you do that for a little bit before you take the plunge you will thank yourself. I lifted hard for 4 years before it really hit me how much I was missing out on by not eating enough. If you give your diet 120% and you training 120% people will think your on steroids. Then once you don't think you can possibly get any bigger, you will have another option.

I have good genetics, immune to almost most stuff, 6'2, large shoulders and fast metabolism, and no, we eat all as much we don't follow plans. And im stronger than most of them, im just smaller because im natty, they're just bigger. there's almost nothing we do different were a team.

Example im at 6'2 185, and i squat 405, leg press 1065 and bench 225x15 etc.. they can barely do 300 on squat and 800 lp.

IML Gear Cream!
Nesk, I'm a young guy like you and have been on this forum since I was 18. I am 22 and am on TRT.

Judging by your posts thus far I was definitely stick around this forum and continue to research for a far sight longer before jumping in to AAS. I would certainly not cycle Dianabol ONLY and I personally do not recommend to PCT at all. I am in the on for life or not at all camp.

Lets say for arguments sake you are at the top tier of the FFMI and you will averagely gain 1lbs of lean muscle per year. This may be pointing towards chem use to step to the next level, and you may make that personal decision to do so, but this does not change the fact that your knowledge is severely lacking. You do not yet possess the knowledge to run these compounds SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY.

Nesk, I'm a young guy like you and have been on this forum since I was 18. I am 22 and am on TRT.

Judging by your posts thus far I was definitely stick around this forum and continue to research for a far sight longer before jumping in to AAS. I would certainly not cycle Dianabol ONLY and I personally do not recommend to PCT at all. I am in the on for life or not at all camp.

Lets say for arguments sake you are at the top tier of the FFMI and you will averagely gain 1lbs of lean muscle per year. This may be pointing towards chem use to step to the next level, and you may make that personal decision to do so, but this does not change the fact that your knowledge is severely lacking. You do not yet possess the knowledge to run these compounds SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY.

Thank you, this is what im doing, im preparing for the future and gaining knowledge through this forum. I know i'm not ready just by how anxious I am, once I am confident I can take on side effects or whatever follows then. When did you start using chems & how did that work out for you?

Agreed. When a man makes his mind up he's going to do what he wants to do. And if that's you then as suggested do MUCH more research my friend. Knowledge is power. You can severely fuck your body up by running AAS the wrong ways. Seeing how you suggested a dbol cycle without test it tells me you haven't done much research buddy. All of these guys will tell you that for your first cycle run a long ester test (cyp or enth) and run Jt at 500mg per week split into two shots for 12 months. Hope you get what you're after and make the right decisions partner.

Also as an AI run aromasin around 12.5mg EOD

Thank you, this is what im doing, im preparing for the future and gaining knowledge through this forum. I know i'm not ready just by how anxious I am, once I am confident I can take on side effects or whatever follows then. When did you start using chems & how did that work out for you?

I ran my first blast at 19. 12 weeks of Test at 500mg. Have been blasting and cruising since, and I will never come off. It worked out fine, I've had bloodwork every 2 months since the day I began and I have kept everything in the healthy range by being very dilligent.

If you have any questions at all brother head over to the PSL sub-forum and drop in on my log thread - i'm always happy to help in any way I can.

Dude...research and read.!!! Absorb your information and u won't need to ask this question in 7-9yrs.....I know...I know....your "immune" to what your about to do to yourself. You sound physically strong....get your mental strength gains up too. P.S. Would you kindly consider swapping Endo systems with me.??!! I'll even toss in a couple 50pks. of Dbol for your Endo swap.??!! PM me------no longer

Meh, people tell you a dbol only cycle is shit. My first cycle when I was 5'9" 140 was dbol only and I gained 22 lbs and kept 14 lbs. you're putting a new substance in your body and you'll definitely grow because of that.

AFTER your first cycle (since your don't have money to buy it now), make sure you include test. After my first dbol only cycle, I tried it again a year later and yes, it didn't go very well.

I'm just giving MY personal experience. Everybody's body is different. Good luck

Back