• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

First cycle 12 weeks

Moranis06

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
600 test cypionate weekly

400mg Primo weekly

10mg aromisan daily (tablets are 20mg) getting conflicting info about the dosage.

HCG / Aromisan - PCT

ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
6ft

240lb

Age - 36

On low dose TRT 140mg

So this would be my first real cycle

Bf% ?
Why would you pct on trt? And the confusion with AI? If ur composition is on par with ur weight etc that's probably an ok cycle otherwise.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Odin13

Registered Member
Reaction score
PCT doesn’t look great. I’d look into adding some Nolvadex and Clomid if I were you. I’m not an expert on this stuff but 10mg of aromasin daily seems like a lot to me.

Odin13

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bf% ?
Why would you pct on trt? And the confusion with AI? If ur composition is on par with ur weight etc that's probably an ok cycle otherwise.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

i didn’t catch that he was on trt. PCT doesn’t make much sense in that case.

Moranis06

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bf% ?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I have no idea about PCT. as I said this is my first cycle. 25% body fat

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Test 1ml 2x weekly , then TRT. Bloods mid point and post cycle (free for you). Lol. Save the primo for later down the road and use a deft hand with Asin. Although you may need more, IDK your body or bodyfat%. Might go to a trainer and ask to get tested. Are you training at home or gym? Got a plan of attack? Goal?

Max

Moranis06

Registered Member
Reaction score
Test 1ml 2x weekly , then TRT. Bloods mid point and post cycle (free for you). Lol. Save the primo for later down the road and use a deft hand with Asin. Although you may need more, IDK your body or bodyfat%. Might go to a trainer and ask to get tested. Are you training at home or gym? Got a plan of attack? Goal?

Max

Training in gym. Goal increase muscle mass and become more lean. Definitely getting a trainer. I’ll save the primo for down the road. And get some clomid