• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle 12 weeks

Moranis06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
600 test cypionate weekly

400mg Primo weekly

10mg aromisan daily (tablets are 20mg) getting conflicting info about the dosage.

HCG / Aromisan - PCT

ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stats?

Max

6ft

240lb

Age - 36

On low dose TRT 140mg

So this would be my first real cycle

Bf% ?
Why would you pct on trt? And the confusion with AI? If ur composition is on par with ur weight etc that's probably an ok cycle otherwise.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

PCT doesn’t look great. I’d look into adding some Nolvadex and Clomid if I were you. I’m not an expert on this stuff but 10mg of aromasin daily seems like a lot to me.

Bf% ?
Why would you pct on trt? And the confusion with AI? If ur composition is on par with ur weight etc that's probably an ok cycle otherwise.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

i didn’t catch that he was on trt. PCT doesn’t make much sense in that case.

Bf% ?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I have no idea about PCT. as I said this is my first cycle. 25% body fat

Test 1ml 2x weekly , then TRT. Bloods mid point and post cycle (free for you). Lol. Save the primo for later down the road and use a deft hand with Asin. Although you may need more, IDK your body or bodyfat%. Might go to a trainer and ask to get tested. Are you training at home or gym? Got a plan of attack? Goal?

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Test 1ml 2x weekly , then TRT. Bloods mid point and post cycle (free for you). Lol. Save the primo for later down the road and use a deft hand with Asin. Although you may need more, IDK your body or bodyfat%. Might go to a trainer and ask to get tested. Are you training at home or gym? Got a plan of attack? Goal?

Max

Training in gym. Goal increase muscle mass and become more lean. Definitely getting a trainer. I’ll save the primo for down the road. And get some clomid

Back