• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Firefighting and tren

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry last post I make guys but just wanted to hear your guys opinions on tren and firefighting. Was either going to run 300 test 300 mast with var or test p mast p tren a 150mgs each a week. Would prefer the tren but heard it can f up your cardio. Wondering if that's something to be concerned about at a low dose. Just don't want to be struggling too much if we have a fire and with gear on. Hear mix things from people.

Wondering how much safe if safer the two choices are from one another.

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Tren has been treating me awesome no sides what so ever, but no 2 people are the same I work In extream heat all day and it doesn't effect me one bit, I'm running 400 tren ace a week along with test, mast and var if anything I have way more stamina and energy then before this is just my experience with it good luck.

Bpark365

Primo Enthusiast
Registered Member
Reaction score
Tren can play hell with your cardio. But firefighters are retarded are so no one should really notice the tren melting your brain anymore than it already is.
I mean a reasonable person would you see clowns rolling a ladder truck to a fucking medical dressed up your goofy ass gear so that you can stand around taking selfies and think "jeez, what a bunch of fucking twats," but most of us paramedics just kind of laugh at this point. ;)

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would never encourage a firefighter who is active to use tren. But that is simply my opinion

I think it would be a massive mistake. I wouldn't advise a police officer to use it either. Someone who needs a stable mood, potentially extreme cardio and the absolute best decision making skills minus paranoia. Also depressed people and guns or fires don't mix.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
You might get away with the Tren. Go off of past experience if you can?

But to be safe? Do the test, mast and var.

If you do the Tren, take caradine to offset the sides some.

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would never encourage a firefighter who is active to use tren. But that is simply my opinion

I think it would be a massive mistake. I wouldn't advise a police officer to use it either. Someone who needs a stable mood, potentially extreme cardio and the absolute best decision making skills minus paranoia. Also depressed people and guns or fires don't mix.
Haha so mast and test?

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score

Mental stuff I can control. It's more cardio heart stuff

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
There’s a cat out my way that told me they are going to start testing them for hormones. Don’t know if there is any truth in the matter, but he seemed definitely worried . Just looking at the bafoon you can tell he’s juiced to the gills with his gay little firefighter mustache

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry last post I make guys but just wanted to hear your guys opinions on tren and firefighting. Was either going to run 300 test 300 mast with var or test p mast p tren a 150mgs each a week. Would prefer the tren but heard it can f up your cardio. Wondering if that's something to be concerned about at a low dose. Just don't want to be struggling too much if we have a fire and with gear on. Hear mix things from people.

My suggestion is test, mast and var. Tren can crush your cardio (it does mine) and the psychological aspect of tren for many can be a huge distraction.. good luck

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score

Take I from it expirence my friend. Didn't really effect my endurance on the job.

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
Take I from it expirence my friend. Didn't really effect my endurance on the job.
Haha knew there had to be one in here. How many mgs you run? So you think 150mgs shouldn't be too bad. More so sketched on studies of it causing permanent damage of heart

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
Tren can play hell with your cardio. But firefighters are retarded are so no one should really notice the tren melting your brain anymore than it already is.
I mean a reasonable person would you see clowns rolling a ladder truck to a fucking medical dressed up your goofy ass gear so that you can stand around taking selfies and think "jeez, what a bunch of fucking twats," but most of us paramedics just kind of laugh at this point. ;)
As a medic let me ask you a medical questions. I'm just an emt so I know shit haha. But have been having heart palpitations get them a couple times a year since I was 12. Hr gets over 200 bpm lasts sometimes minutes to an hour. I also recently noticed my hands and feet get cold. Like if I wash my hands in cold water or touch a cold glass my hands will stay ice cold for a while. Does that sound like possible heart failure or anything? Just wanted to double check before I hop on tren. Am going to make an appointment with my Dr as well.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Haha knew there had to be one in here. How many mgs you run? So you think 150mgs shouldn't be too bad. More so sketched on studies of it causing permanent damage of heart
150mg/wk?.....you should be fine. Last time I ran tren was a few years back at 75mg/ed. I can no longer run as I got older.....sides are just too much for me any more......I miss it.....tenor (6).gif

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score

I'd listen to what he said ^^ He knows his shit and what he said makes complete sense!

Tren definitely fucks up my cardio. Can really tell it during sex and on the treadmill. Like fuck I'm dying can you get on top?

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
As a medic let me ask you a medical questions. I'm just an emt so I know shit haha. But have been having heart palpitations get them a couple times a year since I was 12. Hr gets over 200 bpm lasts sometimes minutes to an hour. I also recently noticed my hands and feet get cold. Like if I wash my hands in cold water or touch a cold glass my hands will stay ice cold for a while. Does that sound like possible heart failure or anything? Just wanted to double check before I hop on tren. Am going to make an appointment with my Dr as well.
I am a medic as well as a FF.....been doing it for 22 years. If you have a heart rate and its confirmed at 200BPM you are having bouts of SVT(Super Ventricular Tachycardia.) The reason why you extremities are getting cold is because at a heart that high your heart is not circulating your blood efficiently. You heart is not allowing a complete contraction(beat) to expand to it normal size to be efficient which will cause lack of blood flow to the furthest distances of your body being your extremities.

SVT is usually triggered by extra heartbeats or ectopic beats , which occur in all of us but may also be triggered by: some medications, like asthma meds, herbal supplements and cold medicines. drinking large amounts of caffeine or alcohol. stress or emotional upset.
For some people, a supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) episode is related to an obvious cause (trigger), such as exercise and sometimes lack of sleep.

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a medic as well as a FF.....been doing it for 22 years. If you have a heart rate and its confirmed at 200BPM you are having bouts of SVT(Super Ventricular Tachycardia.) The reason why you extremities are getting cold is because at a heart that high your heart is not circulating your blood efficiently. You heart is not allowing a complete contraction(beat) to expand to it normal size to be efficient which will cause lack of blood flow to the furthest distances of your body being your extremities.

SVT is usually triggered by extra heartbeats or ectopic beats , which occur in all of us but may also be triggered by: some medications, like asthma meds, herbal supplements and cold medicines. drinking large amounts of caffeine or alcohol. stress or emotional upset.
For some people, a supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) episode is related to an obvious cause (trigger), such as exercise and sometimes lack of sleep.
Thanks man appreciate the response. The cold hands occur during the day though. Resting hr normally is between 60 to 70

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hell no to tren for a firefighter I regretted using it in mma training killed me during cardio sessions. Cardarine,test,var,tbol,maybe npp few others but I'd want the least amount of water/fat on me I'd assume as a firefighter and least amount of aggression to make reasonable decisions..
I have heard of testing of firefighters and police around my state here and there also, if that is the case I'd wanna keep it short Ester and just sports trt ya dig? Popping for 1000/NM better than 3000/NM you wanna try explaining having trenE and deca floating around mths later? I'd just run test,var,hgh,cardarine if it were me

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hell no to tren for a firefighter I regretted using it in mma training killed me during cardio sessions. Cardarine,test,var,tbol,maybe npp few others but I'd want the least amount of water/fat on me I'd assume as a firefighter and least amount of aggression to make reasonable decisions..
I have heard of testing of firefighters and police around my state here and there also, if that is the case I'd wanna keep it short Ester and just sports trt ya dig? Popping for 1000/NM better than 3000/NM you wanna try explaining having trenE and deca floating around mths later? I'd just run test,var,hgh,cardarine if it were me
Thanks bro yea not doing the tren I decided. Gonna run test mast var. Any ideas for dosing want to run 12 weeks

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd listen to what he said ^^ He knows his shit and what he said makes complete sense!

Tren definitely fucks up my cardio. Can really tell it during sex and on the treadmill. Like fuck I'm dying can you get on top?
Thanks man appreciate the response. So you think test mast var would be a good route?

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah run that var test mast
Test prop mixed in a syringe with mastP 50/50 I'd do mon,weds,fri..
50mg testP/50mg mastP
That's 300mg oils total per WK
Then use 20mg-25mg anavar tabs once in the A.M. then again another at P.M. mon-fri..
There's 250mg oral total pet WK
550mg total seems like a decent run and this way your not a pincushion...

Or just do 50/50 test/mast in one shot mon-fri..250mg testP/250mg mastP/250mg var(50mg mon-fri)

I prefer the latter of the 2 I laid out cause mon-fri every morn it's part of my routine now...smoke,shit,shower,coffee,shots/meds

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah run that var test mast
Test prop mixed in a syringe with mastP 50/50 I'd do mon,weds,fri..
50mg testP/50mg mastP
That's 300mg oils total per WK
Then use 20mg-25mg anavar tabs once in the A.M. then again another at P.M. mon-fri..
There's 250mg oral total pet WK
550mg total seems like a decent run and this way your not a pincushion...

Or just do 50/50 test/mast in one shot mon-fri..250mg testP/250mg mastP/250mg var(50mg mon-fri)

I prefer the latter of the 2 I laid out cause mon-fri every morn it's part of my routine now...smoke,shit,shower,coffee,shots/meds
Thanks man. Got long esters for the test and mast so will just be pinning twice. When should I add in the var? What week?

sprin001

Reaction score
Thanks man appreciate the response. The cold hands occur during the day though. Resting hr normally is between 60 to 70
Cold hands - if not coordinated with the tachy episodes - is likely unrelated to the heart. The other response above re: SVT is solid.

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
If it were me I'd run it the whole cycle from start to end that's just me that's how I've done it even with like dbol in oil...
Others will say use it for the 1st 4-6wks or the last 4-6wks..
Then some say use it only on workout days as a preworkout or at Night only for recovery...

I like everything 1st thing in the AM use from day1 to last day of cycle keep everything same doses thruout the cycle,no front loading, just mon-fri take weekends off...

That's just me tho

Bluntson

Registered Member
Reaction score

Try Stenbolone or DHB instead of tren. You can get much of the same benefits without taking the hit to your cardio & mood.

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
If it were me I'd run it the whole cycle from start to end that's just me that's how I've done it even with like dbol in oil...
Others will say use it for the 1st 4-6wks or the last 4-6wks..
Then some say use it only on workout days as a preworkout or at Night only for recovery...

I like everything 1st thing in the AM use from day1 to last day of cycle keep everything same doses thruout the cycle,no front loading, just mon-fri take weekends off...

That's just me tho
Thanks man so test 300 mast 300 anavar 25mgs dose me solid maybe bump up if needed.? Also maybe bump mast to 400 as well.