• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finaplix

Bigrobbie76

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was just remembering years ago making Tren ace with finaplix pellets and I gotta say....I really miss it. Cheap and easy to get, different conversion methods... it's just something I miss and was wondering if anyone else ever feels the same. Just sayin...

Ive always read others doing this. I never got to try it. I assume it got a lot harder to gather all the ingredients?

I didnt know those pellets were tren until about a year ago.
Back in the day it was an awesome experience, I always felt like a mad scientist.

Once a filter was bunk, it got backed up and exploded.
The tren went everywhere and into my eyes.
I was completely fucking blind for about 2 hours, lol.

Laboratory-scientist-degree.jpg

I didnt know those pellets were tren until about a year ago.
Back in the day it was an awesome experience, I always felt like a mad scientist.

Once a filter was bunk, it got backed up and exploded.
The tren went everywhere and into my eyes.
I was completely fucking blind for about 2 hours, lol.

Laboratory-scientist-degree.jpg
I had a Whatman split on me more than once.

They add estradiol or Zeranon (a natural mimic or something estro). Test prop and Tren Ace were the two . My pops thinks for some reason that it was waaaay Stronger. Wonder is it a was the almost all (EO) in “magic solution” ; it would make it hit fast .

Max

They add estradiol or Zeranon (a natural mimic or something estro). Test prop and Tren Ace were the two . My pops thinks for some reason that it was waaaay Stronger. Wonder is it a was the almost all (EO) in “magic solution” ; it would make it hit fast .

Max
Back in the mid 2000's till maybe 2013 you could buy Synovex conversation kits with an Estradiol soluvisor to strip the estro away from the test Prop....you could also convert it via the crystal method and separate the estro yourself. You could get fina and syno kits on Amazon for pennies

I miss the shit out of that stuff. It would give me crazy tren cough every now and then, but I got crazy results from that stuff.

Back in the mid 2000's till maybe 2013 you could buy Synovex conversation kits with an Estradiol soluvisor to strip the estro away from the test Prop....you could also convert it via the crystal method and separate the estro yourself. You could get fina and syno kits on Amazon for pennies

No wonder the “finajet”(that’s what I heard they called it) was so popular. My pops said that BB shit bricks their first time using fina (just how quickly it changed your body! I know obviously, but back then only a few pro French/Belgian BB has used Parabolan. I know from cattle ranch farmers that those pellets are (basically top quality pharmaceutical grade Tren Ace ) so i can imagine how strong it was . He did mention that people would smell “chemically stinky” like ammonia when they took it with t3 (dieting down), said he had to walk away from some guys . Probably the weird mixes people made . I’ve smelled guiaicol on guys and I crack up!
I’ve had clients or models or dancers come in and smell like an ashtray , such a turn off, especially when they are so damn pretty and a lot are in bikini/phys contests ….I don’t get it . @ USA championships , I walked outside a few times and there were about 5 female and 2 male BB/physique competitors smoking cigarettes or vaping weed “right off the stage “ . I truly wonder why ; why not just take a gummi or a cookie so it doesn’t affect your cardio. Maybe it’s a different feeling when you smoke it and stronger . Idk

Max

IML Gear Cream!
No wonder the “finajet”(that’s what I heard they called it) was so popular. My pops said that BB shit bricks their first time using fina (just how quickly it changed your body! I know obviously, but back then only a few pro French/Belgian BB has used Parabolan. I know from cattle ranch farmers that those pellets are (basically top quality pharmaceutical grade Tren Ace ) so i can imagine how strong it was . He did mention that people would smell “chemically stinky” like ammonia when they took it with t3 (dieting down), said he had to walk away from some guys . Probably the weird mixes people made . I’ve smelled guiaicol on guys and I crack up!
I’ve had clients or models or dancers come in and smell like an ashtray , such a turn off, especially when they are so damn pretty and a lot are in bikini/phys contests ….I don’t get it . @ USA championships , I walked outside a few times and there were about 5 female and 2 male BB/physique competitors smoking cigarettes or vaping weed “right off the stage “ . I truly wonder why ; why not just take a gummi or a cookie so it doesn’t affect your cardio. Maybe it’s a different feeling when you smoke it and stronger . Idk

Max

Hits me harder eating it

Ive always read others doing this. I never got to try it. I assume it got a lot harder to gather all the ingredients?
Just can't get the carts anymore for less than.... well let's just say if you find it it's so expensive now you might as well just buy Tren ace from your UGL

So much glue, binders and garbage in those pellets. You can buy many forms of trebolone in raw powder form now. Why waste time with the pellets and ESPECIALLY the need to precipitate the estrogens out.

So much glue, binders and garbage in those pellets. You can buy many forms of trebolone in raw powder form now. Why waste time with the pellets and ESPECIALLY the need to precipitate the estrogens out.
Agreed, but back in the day you could make 40 ml with one $10 cart

Back