• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finally it’s LOG TIME!!

IML Gear Cream!
579c7134b2e67f9e8bf90fb1dd76749f.jpg

Right where the mask and hose connect that piece rotates around to help make you more comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They also have one where the swivel part attaches to the top of your head lol. Sounds kinda bad ass. I roll around between sides and back mostly but sometimes sleep on my stomach too.

I'm really looking forward to getting mine. I feel like I'm suffocating all night as of now. I also found out that the VA only prescribes the dreammachine so that's cool

They also have one where the swivel part attaches to the top of your head lol. Sounds kinda bad ass. I roll around between sides and back mostly but sometimes sleep on my stomach too.

I'm really looking forward to getting mine. I feel like I'm suffocating all night as of now. I also found out that the VA only prescribes the dreammachine so that's cool

I have that style to. That one is the newer version and I was having trouble with that one leaking air sometimes. Even the smallest amount of air leaking out can make enough noise to wake you up or even keep you up lol

579c7134b2e67f9e8bf90fb1dd76749f.jpg

Right where the mask and hose connect that piece rotates around to help make you more comfortable.

My sleep is bad. Need to get a sleep study and see. I hear about these cpaps alot more lately

My sleep is bad. Need to get a sleep study and see. I hear about these cpaps alot more lately

You’ll feel so much better once you get one bro

You will love life once you get the machine..
It takes a little bit of getting used to but nothing that some sleep aids can't help you with dealing with it.. take if you sleep aids and you'll sleep right through it.. after about a week life just changes..

It takes a little bit of getting used to but nothing that some sleep aids can't help you with dealing with it.. take if you sleep aids and you'll sleep right through it.. after about a week life just changes..
Literally everyone I've talked to says the exact same thing. I can't wait! The 26th I'll have mine

Sorry guys no gym today got out of work after a 12hr day and had to go right to the food tasting for my wedding lol will be hitting some shoulders tomorrow tho!!!!

I couldn’t sleep for the life of me the first week I had the machine. Like you said I popped some melatonin and forced myself to get used to it. I legit take this damn thing everywhere now. Even if I’m sleeping out just for a night it comes with me lol

I couldn’t sleep for the life of me the first week I had the machine. Like you said I popped some melatonin and forced myself to get used to it. I legit take this damn thing everywhere now. Even if I’m sleeping out just for a night it comes with me lol

It was like I was kidnapped by aliens, I would wake up with a panic attack, especially when the machine does its job by taking it up a notch with the airflow forcing the air down my throat.. just like you and me both mentioned about taking a sleep aid, that was the best thing until I got used to it..
I also noticed it helped a lot with acid reflux, I wasn't waking up as often nor was I experiencing any for a while..
I don't know if there's a correlation..

Get Shredded!
Literally everyone I've talked to says the exact same thing. I can't wait! The 26th I'll have mine

It is literally a game changer.. like a breath of fresh air pardon the pun lol..
In all seriousness, you're going to love it especially if you take some sleep aids this way you get a super deep sleep..
Just an FYI, you can sync the machine with your phone and you can keep a log on how long you actually sleep and it shows you how many times you wake up.. I'm not talkin about one of those ridiculous fake fitbits, then things are not legit or accurate, nowhere near on the level of this thing.. this thing is hundreds of dollars, it's bonafide. You can totally keep track of your sleep rhythms!!!!!:twothumbs::twothumbs:

It was like I was kidnapped by aliens, I would wake up with a panic attack, especially when the machine does its job by taking it up a notch with the airflow forcing the air down my throat.. just like you and me both mentioned about taking a sleep aid, that was the best thing until I got used to it..
I also noticed it helped a lot with acid reflux, I wasn't waking up as often nor was I experiencing any for a while..
I don't know if there's a correlation..

Now that you mention it I haven’t had acid reflux problems in awhile either?? It must have something to do with it!

Also one more suggestion..I found out it works best if you sleep on a slight incline..don't worry about tossing and turning this thing will move with you bro, at first you'll feel awkward but you'll realize after a few days that it will move with you.. try to get used to being on a slight incline..

Now that you mention it I haven’t had acid reflux problems in awhile either?? It must have something to do with it!

They're totally has to be a correlation.. because before this machine I would wake up and make a mad dash to the toilet and spit up.. now, NADA!!!

They're totally has to be a correlation.. because before this machine I would wake up and make a mad dash to the toilet and spit up.. now, NADA!!!

Yea I would have the same problem bro! It’s weird what gets affected by lack of sleep.

4b3667e3e28576cace5a649fa3c6385b.jpg

So who can beat my last nights score? Lol

Thank you for posting this bro that's the exact thing I was talking about.. this is more accurate than that nonsense bracelet the women buy from the store..

4b3667e3e28576cace5a649fa3c6385b.jpg

So who can beat my last nights score? Lol

Nice bro....so do you normally only get 6.5 hrs of sleep, i feel best at 7-8.

IML Gear Cream!
I was looking into a cpap machine myself but they are not cheap....$500 and up for one, yikes.

Nice bro....so do you normally only get 6.5 hrs of sleep, i feel best at 7-8.

Around 6-7hrs a night is what I usually get during the week. Weekends is closer to 8-9hrs. I always shoot for atleast 7 during the week but it doesn’t always happen lol

I was looking into a cpap machine myself but they are not cheap....$500 and up for one, yikes.

Yea I had shitty health insurance at the time so mine was all out of pocket when I bought it. But honestly it’s well worth the money.

Yea I had shitty health insurance at the time so mine was all out of pocket when I bought it. But honestly it’s well worth the money.

WOW! I have amazing insurance and it still cost me an arm and a leg.. out of pocket, wow!

I've got sleep apnea and I'm about a 6hr a night guy on sleep been like that my whole life pretty much . I need to try to go to 7-8 but feel like I don't have a life sleeping that much lmao

WOW! I have amazing insurance and it still cost me an arm and a leg.. out of pocket, wow!
Yes most insurance plans don't really cover the cost of a CPAP unfortunately. The machines I looked were about $500-900 with the better ones at around $700.

Soooo today was shoulder day!! I usually superset my whole shoulder workout but today I went alittle easier than usual my elbow was alittle tight today! Other than that my workout went great! Still pushed hard and had a great pump. Trying to eat as much as I can at work but it is alittle tough. Going to weigh in this weekend so I’ll have her back to everyone with that!

Shoulders

Plate loaded shoulder press machine super set with laterals 20lb dumbbells
90x12
115x8
115x8
115x8

Bent over reverse flys
30x12
30x10
30x10
30x10

Lateral raise machine
145x10
160x8
160x8

Upright rows superset with front raises 25lb
90x10
90x10
90x10

Smith shoulder press burn out sets
135x14
135x14
135x12

a393079997c65da187413c984bdd1823.jpg

f04a7668a6247147c9e86f8e712efeb0.jpg

Just ignore the huge lump in my stomach lol that’s my double hernia!
Overall was a very good workout I’ll start weighing myself weekly next week!

Looking good, and are you going to get that hernia fixed at some point?

I’m posting this here and the main log sub forum for everyone to see!! The log will not start till Monday morning however.

First time I’ve done a log and I’m pretty excited for this one. As of right now I’m on a cruise of 1cc 250mg test cyp. For my log I’ll be adding Rad 140 and YK-11 to my cruise. Been lifting around 7yrs now and been using gear for 4 of those years. I’ve always been a very skinny guy leaving high school around 120lbs..
0803cdb67995fe905f2f5e4e1b2eaa27.jpg

Did the natty thing for 3yrs and was around 155lbs when I decided it was time to take the next step. As of right now I’m sitting around 185lbs and I stand 5ft 7.
2aedbcfb9e52c7d48072a60e9ed46a0a.jpg

Just started a new job and i get a break when I can it’s not a set break time. However I will still be eating as much as possible and I eat pretty damn clean mon-sat. Sunday is fair game for food!

Can’t wait for Monday!!! I’ll give a break down of dosing, workouts and meals soon! Huge shout out to Sarms Peptide Shop for all the quality products.
9685d3a3b2fbcf4e40b9b6eeb2104780.jpg

IMPRESSIVE transformation dude! keep killing it mano.

IMPRESSIVE transformation dude! keep killing it mano.

Thanks bro been at it for awhile now! Never ending battle to never be small like that again! If I can do it anyone can.

Back