• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Female Gift Ideas for girls (just dating)

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So,
I haven’t been in the female gift giving thing with girls I am just sleeping with for a short time (was with my ex, almost 3 years). I have one girl that calls me her “Man” when she introduces me; which I don’t even talk about labels at this point. She knows I sleep with other women but, I like her best and have known her for over a year but, have only been truly single for a month. I am used to getting my girl nice things but, I don’t want to give “any” or “the wrong” impression.

So...do I get her a stylish gift, like Perfume or a expensive sex toy ? I seriously don’t know. I used to always buy shoes/boots or a sexy ass mini skirt or something to benefit me but I also don’t wanna give her any sort of impression because I have slept with some of her friends too and they all talk. Maybe just nothing!? Need to get it done today while I’m out. My sisters told me never to get lingerie until your together, together otherwise it’s just a gift for me! . Btw- I won’t be around her during the holidays; so just figured I’d drop it off when I go sleep with her next; before the busy busy time starts .

Max

I'm old school..but it still works...
A nice dinner.. But kick it up...

One of Two ways to GO.. but find out what she really likes..
1..fix it at home with a nice bottle of wine and a funny ass movie(Why Him or Xmas VaCa)
Or
2..take her to a high end resturant..Grand Bohemian and call over the Head Chef..baby tell him what you want..!!
An off-menu meal Will cost but she will never forget it..

I did that a yr ago...the scallops were so big..had to cut them in half to eat..

Basically anything over-the-top..special..just for Her..Women Love...
Good Luck

Tough call. You've known her for awhile, so I get that aspect. On the other hand, you've only been dating for a minute. I'd say keep it low key and stick to the basics. Chocolates and that kind of junk. Max buys them a miniskirt, multi buys them chocolates...any wonder I like thick girls?

Seriously though, I used to buy chocolates for a LOT of ladies (even when married). It was a good xmas time gift for females and didn't require much effort, but was greatly received. But that was mainly geared towards people I was doing business with...in some such form or fashion. Whatever you do, she is going to read a lot into it. Good, bad, or otherwise.

You like her "best" huh?

Would you be willing to lose her?

If you want to keep her around, spend a little. You could go with more of an "experience" like a couples massage. This way you both get treated to a massage and it's a gift. And a little romantic.

You like her "best" huh?

Would you be willing to lose her?

If you want to keep her around, spend a little. You could go with more of an "experience" like a couples massage. This way you both get treated to a massage and it's a gift. And a little romantic.

Yep..
I've done that one too..when it's over you can give Her a happy ending..

I'd say any gift will give wrong idea
I can see that for sure and don’t want to set any type of ...idk anything . Set a bar, So to speak
I'm old school..but it still works...
A nice dinner.. But kick it up...

One of Two ways to GO.. but find out what she really likes..
1..fix it at home with a nice bottle of wine and a funny ass movie(Why Him or Xmas VaCa)
Or
2..take her to a high end resturant..Grand Bohemian and call over the Head Chef..baby tell him what you want..!!
An off-menu meal Will cost but she will never forget it..

I did that a yr ago...the scallops were so big..had to cut them in half to eat..

Basically anything over-the-top..special..just for Her..Women Love...
Good Luck
I love food and my trick to get sex is to invite over to cook but, they never wanna leave and get hooked! The funny movie thing w wine or frozen Cazadores or Hornitos w lemons & limes always work for me (the alcohol is for them). 100% sex everytime . Comforters and pillows and Candles ; hidden oils/lube close by !
Tough call. You've known her for awhile, so I get that aspect. On the other hand, you've only been dating for a minute. I'd say keep it low key and stick to the basics. Chocolates and that kind of junk. Max buys them a miniskirt, multi buys them chocolates...any wonder I like thick girls?

Seriously though, I used to buy chocolates for a LOT of ladies (even when married). It was a good xmas time gift for females and didn't require much effort, but was greatly received. But that was mainly geared towards people I was doing business with...in some such form or fashion. Whatever you do, she is going to read a lot into it. Good, bad, or otherwise.
You know what ..maybe going old school is the right move ! Some See’s Candies (Chocolates & Flowers to her work with a flirty-dirty note (she knows me well (so she get my humor). That way she feels good at her Workplace too.
Give her the D bro! Lol
That is always the plan! I haven’t unleashed the full Cyborg Freaky Max on her yet ! Don’t wanna scare her with the shit that comes out of my mouth during sex. Can you imagine(your with a new chick) , if you started saying(stuff you could say in a long term relationship) , “You dirty little bitch! On your Knees AND Shut the F*** up ! & get it sloppy !”” .

I am down to :
1. Flowers/Chocolates to her work or
2. Maybe sexy Argyle Sock leggings(all the way up) w sexy panties. I for sure already have her but, she may let the freak out. Weighing ,
3. Sam’s option of nothing, is also on the Table ( but she definitely is expecting something .. she was a friend of my ex’s friend and she’s known me since I was dating my ex) it may work in my favor! .......
4. A nice Dinner or Tapas(small plates) & alcohol.

I have zero expectations except that I want to get a bit dirtier in the sex department. Titfuck oral , at least dirty talk (she seems to be holding back , but I can tell she wants to start saying dirty stuff. She cussed already .
If she doesn’t let me do whatever I want after this , she’s gone ! Lol .

Max
Appreciate any and all ideas !

Perfume, it's a personal item for her but not a we're attached at the hip kinda gift, plus she will think of you every time she puts it on.....:coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

There's definite bonus points when you send to their work. Like double coupon tuesday!

showing your age bro...:coffee:

:nerd:

Attachments

• 66e9b7c9-a97f-4ba4-b423-5b6f897e6249_1.bebffa3e650ec16a8a757adaf9ace970.jpeg
    66e9b7c9-a97f-4ba4-b423-5b6f897e6249_1.bebffa3e650ec16a8a757adaf9ace970.jpeg
    874.7 KB · Views: 52
women like to be treated like sluts, just not all the time. it's the holidays, buy her a gift for her....:coffee:

Nice small earings. But the flowers and chocolate to work is a very good idea .

What..full cyborg Max mode
Max is the new sex Terminater with a smaller than average human penis...
Say its not So.

Get Shredded!
Lmao! This is awesome! I am getting all kinds of ideas from all you guys! It is so funny , I haven’t had to do this for a few years so; I truly appreciate it. Plus the laugh riot. I’m definitely gonna send a huge horse dildo to her work...w the chocolates!

Signed

“Rick James BITCH!! “.

them double coupons...:coffee:

Is that still a thing or no? I can remember the wife having the alphabetized 3x5 memo box and rifling through it last minute at the checkout...fucking embarrassing holding up the line like that. "I will give you a dollar to put that away!" She did try to have most of them pulled though. Worst part was them scanning 30-40 coupons making every object a two scan process. It was hard to argue with her when she held up the receipt showing we'd saved eighty bucks. If prices keep going up, I may encourage her to relive the old days.

Is that still a thing or no? I can remember the wife having the alphabetized 3x5 memo box and rifling through it last minute at the checkout...fucking embarrassing holding up the line like that. "I will give you a dollar to put that away!" She did try to have most of them pulled though. Worst part was them scanning 30-40 coupons making every object a two scan process. It was hard to argue with her when she held up the receipt showing we'd saved eighty bucks. If prices keep going up, I may encourage her to relive the old days.

My sister does that, uses a photo album to organize them. Saves a ton of money though it’s crazy. They’re the cheapest people I know. Stingy as fuck and always trying to get what they can for free… they’ll take you’re shirt of your back if it means they don’t have to buy their own… rather disgusting tbh most of our family hates their attitude with money and possessions…

My sister does that, uses a photo album to organize them. Saves a ton of money though it’s crazy. They’re the cheapest people I know. Stingy as fuck and always trying to get what they can for free… they’ll take you’re shirt of your back if it means they don’t have to buy their own… rather disgusting tbh most of our family hates their attitude with money and possessions…

Hey, I am always looking for promos, codes, coupons , all that and it isn’t cuz I am cheap. I like high quality goods - clothes , cars, shoes , electronics but I am not the guy hitting a car dealership buying it , I haven’t bought a showroom car ever . I like to wheel & deal , haggling is part of the fun . I realized early that I cannot beat a dealership no matter what , so used , and I always sell my other cars for cash. Now the used Tesla costs more than the new ones (due to people wanting them now). Too funny . My Jeep is worth at least 5x what I paid for it as well. I am still looking for an International Scout or 70-72 bronco chopped w roll bar . Retail is for suckers. My Rogue stuff I did pay retail but the plates cost way more now than they did when I bought them but, lifetime warranty is a deal!

Max

So wait you’re looking to buy the rebound chick a Christmas gift?sexy lingerie or UGGs

The next time you bang her, throw a hundo on the dresser and say Merry Christmas as you walk out.

So wait you’re looking to buy the rebound chick a Christmas gift?sexy lingerie or UGGs
Sexy Panties in Ugg boots! That is a winner
The next time you bang her, throw a hundo on the dresser and say Merry Christmas as you walk out.
Now that would definitely seal the deal! lol. I’d have to have some sprinters on after that
giphy.gif

Max
#deuces

Back