• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Female acne issue

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Idk what sub forum to put this in so guess I'll stick it here

Wife is 31 and having horrible acne problems. Has been gone on for 1-2 yrs. She uses like 10 different washes and keeps her self and her skin super clean and well taken care of!

She's never used any sort of PEDs.

She has chronic pain issues as is so have avoided Accutane so far. Works a full time job like I do so not being crippled up with joint pain is a big thing.

Does anyone have any suggestions on peptides or anything really outside of Accutane? It's definitely hormone related bc it gets way worse at that time of the month and doxycycline didn't rly help.

I've used tb 500 and bpc 157 to help heal some issues She had (with great success) but neither seemed to help the acne. She's pretty upset about it off and on so I'd rly like to figure out something.

I got her a hormone panel when I did one of mine a while back and e2, progesterone and test was all at a good place at that time.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I want to add another layer to this topic.

Could I be passing excessive amounts of androgens to her? Since i am always on at least test with proviron or mast. She's fixed and we are very active so.....you know......yeah. Obviously in my mind the dht steroids I'm on would most likely be the culprit.

I know it sounds ridiculous to some but I've read conflicting things online regarding the above topic.

I assume I could get a dht blood test for her which would indicate the presence of increased androgens, right? I'm totally brain storming and grasping at straws. Obviously.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This will help in most cases:
Pantothenic acid (B5) 3x a day mixed with L-Carnitine 3x a day

I’ve seen this combination kepp clear skin on many women using anavar

And no you’re not passing on hormones unless there’s a gel or a topical hormone she’s rubbing on her skin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
This will help in most cases:
Pantothenic acid (B5) 3x a day mixed with L-Carnitine 3x a day

I’ve seen this combination kepp clear skin on many women using anavar

And no you’re not passing on hormones unless there’s a gel or a topical hormone she’s rubbing on her skin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir.

I know that was stupid of me to even consider (the passing hormones). I like to think I'm half way smart but not sure now after considering that as a possibility 🤔

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold Board REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hmmm Accutane is the number one thing I’ve always pointed to when it comes to acne. I can add this… so in the winter I feel I break out more. In the summer I can take my shirt off and work in the sun. I really believe getting that extra sun helps ward off the acne. I know someone else mentioned salt water and sunlight… so it piggy backs off of that. Has she tried tanning? Now I know tanning isnt good for you but I’m just suggesting something that might help… if she’s bothered by the acne as much as you say she is Tanning once or twice a week might be the lesser of two evils.

Also sounds like she should see a dermatologist Matt. Sorry I don’t have more to add brother I’m semi out of my information zone here

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hmmm Accutane is the number one thing I’ve always pointed to when it comes to acne. I can add this… so in the winter I feel I break out more. In the summer I can take my shirt off and work in the sun. I really believe getting that extra sun helps ward off the acne. I know someone else mentioned salt water and sunlight… so it piggy backs off of that. Has she tried tanning? Now I know tanning isnt good for you but I’m just suggesting something that might help… if she’s bothered by the acne as much as you say she is Tanning once or twice a week might be the lesser of two evils.

Also sounds like she should see a dermatologist Matt. Sorry I don’t have more to add brother I’m semi out of my information zone here
Thanks for your input brother. I definitely agree on the tanning and dermatologist. I'll talk to her about it for sure. She does tan outside some and is out whenever we do stuff outside but it's been rly rainy here so I think you're right in that tanning could rly help.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother. Different thing. My liver enzymes are high. Do u think it's from my tren run?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220627-090002_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220627-090002_MyQuest.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 6

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't think it would be the proviron bc we know how mild it is. It HAS to be the tren. I'm going to wait a month and check my liver enzymes again to be safe. Not going to run anything that is liver toxic till they come down.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think it might be… when was your last shot?
I was half asleep and actually meant to put this liver enzyme thing in a PM to you JJ. Apologizes to everyone. I had a dumb ass moment 😒

Last shot was the 11th of this month.

So if u want to move to a PM u can JJ.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold Board REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
I was half asleep and actually meant to put this liver enzyme thing in a PM to you JJ. Apologizes to everyone. I had a dumb ass moment 😒

Last shot was the 11th of this month.

So if u want to move to a PM u can JJ.
Got you… sent you a Pm