• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Feeling good

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am soo grateful that I am 44 and still feel good enough to workout before bed at night and wake up at 4am to train before work. God has been good to me ( the juice too)
Yeah man- sometimes we take our health for granted. Don't know about the 4am thing-6:30 for me. But for me it's an addiction- but a good one. I have had my share of bad ones- so yeah I thank God everyday for living through the rough times. Somehow I always made myself work out no matter what tho. Probably why I'm still alive. Have a blessed day bro!-HR

Ganjamon

Registered Member
Reaction score
I feel blessed as well. I’ll be 50 in a couple months. I still hustle three jobs and a average 30K steps a day. I work out 5 days a week and still find time to Skateboard, snowboard and mountain bike. I’m able to do all this on a blown out un repaired knee.
I’m very lucky!

Jbswole40

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am soo grateful that I am 44 and still feel good enough to workout before bed at night and wake up at 4am to train before work. God has been good to me ( the juice too)
Me too.only 40 yrs old but been thru hard times.its better now,I'm up b4 4am.weekly,mayb 6am latest on weekends,train or cardio pretty much everyday,day off on occasions, love it 😀

bigmnm2

Registered Member
Reaction score
44 as well and was heading down and unhealthy path but back in the gym for 8 months solid now and TRT has changed everything. Thank God for my health and hopefully many more years with my family.

Pete44

Registered Member
Reaction score
I went down a pretty dark path for quite awhile myself. The big pain pill push but I licked that problem after years of back and forth. Very expensive habit and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Several surgeries in my past led me to that addiction. I broke my left femur in half (that came with a rod from knee to hip ) I broke wrist,hand several times requiring pins . Broke my jaw in 5 places have steel plates in jaw . That’s back when they were pushing them pills. Glad to be rid of that hell

Pete44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah man- sometimes we take our health for granted. Don't know about the 4am thing-6:30 for me. But for me it's an addiction- but a good one. I have had my share of bad ones- so yeah I thank God everyday for living through the rough times. Somehow I always made myself work out no matter what tho. Probably why I'm still alive. Have a blessed day bro!-HR
Yeszir ! That’s been my saving grace in life. Always wanting good size and strength, I love it brother

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
I went down a pretty dark path for quite awhile myself. The big pain pill push but I licked that problem after years of back and forth. Very expensive habit and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Several surgeries in my past led me to that addiction. I broke my left femur in half (that came with a rod from knee to hip ) I broke wrist,hand several times requiring pins . Broke my jaw in 5 places have steel plates in jaw . That’s back when they were pushing them pills. Glad to be rid of that hell
Yeah bro- got pneumonia in 2014 and was in intensive care for 3 weeks- had to have my lung scraped out- gave me 60 dilaudid when I left hospital- which turned into hydrocodone for 6 months.Long story short- I had to do suboxone for awhile- but thank God it worked- been totally clean for a bit now- but ur right- it was hell. Hope that's the last time- 1 is too many and 1000 never enough!-HR

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I thank the Big Man every day that I am able to train the way I do. I thank him for keeping me injury free. I thank him that I am able to educate people about physical fitness. I thank him for my family, friends, and the beautiful he gives me every day I wake up.

I have this saying on my refrigerator that keeps me humble...."The happiest people in life don't necessarily have the most of everything.......they just make the most of everything they have".

I try and be grateful every day for the things that I have rather than gripe about the things I don't.

latteguy73

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was able to do that too when I was 44. Now, at 47, its harder...probably also because I have 2 year old to deal with lol. epic birth control fail!

Pete44

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was able to do that too when I was 44. Now, at 47, its harder...probably also because I have 2 year old to deal with lol. epic birth control fail!
I understand man. I started over. I have a 7 yr old girl, 5 yr old girl and 4 yr old boy. I also have an18 yr old man and 16 yr old they are both beasts in every sport they play