• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite vacation destinations

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The title says it all. What’s your favorite spot to travel to in the us brothers? I’ve traveled to several places but Looking for more places to go to. My favorite places I’ve been so far are savannah, ga , Miami, fl, and New York City. What’s yours?

I’ve traveled all over the US but my favorite is still Vegas. There are better choices for families but if your looking for a great adult time there’s no equal imo. The bigger after parties are absolutely insane. I got stories. Lol

Well… I lived in El Paso TX for a while. I’m from the NotthEast. So the different culture out there was amazing and I loved crossing over into New Mexico and going hiking for the day. I wouldn’t classify that as my favorite place for a vacation lol however it was still Beautiful!

For a vacation you can’t beat Vegas. You could do the Florida Keys… south beach this time of year is packed and a lot of fun. Lots of partying at the Jersey Shore (not sure if you are talking about taking wife and kids).

Well… I lived in El Paso TX for a while. I’m from the NotthEast. So the different culture out there was amazing and I loved crossing over into New Mexico and going hiking for the day. I wouldn’t classify that as my favorite place for a vacation lol however it was still Beautiful!

For a vacation you can’t beat Vegas. You could do the Florida Keys… south beach this time of year is packed and a lot of fun. Lots of partying at the Jersey Shore (not sure if you are talking about taking wife and kids).
I hear Vegas is badass. I need to go there for sure. Only 2 places in Florida I I’ve been were Miami and Daytona beach. Daytona was lame imo but I loved Miami. And yes I’m talking about places to take my lady with me. The kids will stay with grandparents on our next big trip because we always take them with us lol. I am planning to take the mrs. to New York with me this fall considering she’s never been there.

For hiking and general outdoor activities- northern Arizona/southern Utah.

For the beach- I'm partial to Texas over California- the water is nicer and there aren't as many homeless zombies and panhandlers.

For hiking and general outdoor activities- northern Arizona/southern Utah.

For the beach- I'm partial to Texas over California- the water is nicer and there aren't as many homeless zombies and panhandlers.
The coastal waters of Texas are disgusting in almost every area. Corpus is probably the best spot in Texas for beach time though

My favorite place is Maui, Hi. I lived there for several years. Most people can stand living their for no more than two years, but if I had it I would live there for the rest of my life. But to piggyback off of @AR-15 , most of the locals in Hawaii that I met favorite vacation spot was Las Vegas.

My favorite place is Maui, Hi. I lived there for several years. Most people can stand living their for no more than two years, but if I had it I would live there for the rest of my life. But to piggyback off of @AR-15 , most of the locals in Hawaii that I met favorite vacation spot was Las Vegas.
Hawaii is on the bucket list as wel

Can’t go wrong with either Scottsdale or Nashville if you’re looking for nightlife over a 3 day weekend. If you’re looking for more of a nature outing I highly recommend Anchorage or Bozeman during the summer. Vegas is great but after you explore the strip and drink/gamble all your money you’ll be ready to leave after 2-3 days. San Diego is pretty nice too but there are lot of gems just across our borders both sides if you and the lady have a passport. Whistler BC is one of my favorite places on the planet during December/ January. Cabo San Lucus or Cancun are great as well if you want to save money on an all inclusive.

IML Gear Cream!

When were you in El Paso? I lived over there from 2013-2015. Lived in the Fareast

2008-2012 I was stationed at Fort Bliss. I loved it over there… the people were great and I enjoyed the change in climate too 😁

The mountains.

Usually around a lake. Specifically a lake that isn’t a tourist attraction.

The coastal waters of Texas are disgusting in almost every area. Corpus is probably the best spot in Texas for beach time though
Thanks for the early morning chuckle. I read how “nice the water is…” and was making a WTF? face. You said what I was thinking. But at least in Texas you can drive way out on the beach….unless they’ve Kaliforniacized it.

The title says it all. What’s your favorite spot to travel to in the us brothers? I’ve traveled to several places but Looking for more places to go to. My favorite places I’ve been so far are savannah, ga , Miami, fl, and New York City. What’s yours?

Hell..Brother I've live in both Savvy and Miami...
Northern New Mexico is amazing.. Around Mt.Wheeler..and Toas...
Then there's Durango CO..Wolf Creek Pass..Four Corners..

Still love ATL..
Six Flags..White Water..Buckhead..the Marietta Diner on 41 ...if you haven't eaten there..you've missing out..

Yrs ago I was checking how the Wife(at that time) felt about taking a weekend trip to Cape Town S.A...and get in a shark tank..hopefully see a Great White..She was almost there..
Then..
Our webpage was MSN..Shark Week..
A video showing an 18' white hit the side of the cage..the whole side of the cage..came off and fell to the bottom..exposing both in a 5 sided cage..
Looked like a happy meal..

No words were ever said..and no trip was made..
Z...

Ocho Rios Grand in Jamaica was a great vacation. Also Atlantis in the Bahamas. Both very friendly to tourist and the resorts are awesome.

Ocho Rios Grand in Jamaica was a great vacation. Also Atlantis in the Bahamas. Both very friendly to tourist and the resorts are awesome.
I went to the Bahamas one time on a cruise. Would love to have stayed there a little longer

Lol Savannah is a shit hole .The wife and I were there Saturday and three people shot right in downtown city market . They have a fucked up mayor and now the district attorney is some New Democrat that is reducing crime by not arresting people . A couple of weeks ago they gave a man probation for murder , well let him plea down to manslaughter. It used to be fun years ago but a lot of the stores are closing up a tourists are not showing up like they used to and no one around here is paying 500 plus a night for a hotel

I have amazing beaches near me in NH, and 1 hour north is Weirs Beach (Lake) in Laconia.
I dont like going elsewhere, maybe Aruba, been there a few times...

Lol Savannah is a shit hole .The wife and I were there Saturday and three people shot right in downtown city market . They have a fucked up mayor and now the district attorney is some New Democrat that is reducing crime by not arresting people . A couple of weeks ago they gave a man probation for murder , well let him plea down to manslaughter. It used to be fun years ago but a lot of the stores are closing up a tourists are not showing up like they used to and no one around here is paying 500 plus a night for a hotel
This makes me sad. I visited savannah maybe a decade ago and loved it.

Fucking democrats.

Get Shredded!
This makes me sad. I visited savannah maybe a decade ago and loved it.

Fucking democrats.

Move there in 78...went to Armstrong College..SCAD has totally revamped it..for the better..
Plus..
Some of the best resturants in the Southeast..
Elizabeth's on 37th
Sunrise Cafe on the Island

Water not so Nice..
Z...

Move there in 78...went to Armstrong College..SCAD has totally revamped it..for the better..
Plus..
Some of the best resturants in the Southeast..
Elizabeth's on 37th
Sunrise Cafe on the Island

Water not so Nice..
Z...
Scad has been buying up all of the buildings , they bought it he old hospital at Forsyth park that at one time was a law school. The building are beautiful and people are redoing all of the old houses but one block they cost 700K and right around the corner is mlk and those are shit.

You are right about the restaurants, we do have some amazing food just crime is getting out of control and not worth going downtown anymore

Attachments

• E006CED7-0EDA-4F16-9D24-8C150EC36EAA.jpeg
    E006CED7-0EDA-4F16-9D24-8C150EC36EAA.jpeg
    427 KB · Views: 12
Stuffs getting stupid here but anyways my vacation spots are really anywhere in the mountains away from people . I spent a week in ludlow vermont last month . It’s a ski town with tons of water to fish and people. Are friendly .

Attachments

• 0E7115F1-6989-48A9-A706-EF857CF340D0.png
    0E7115F1-6989-48A9-A706-EF857CF340D0.png
    717.8 KB · Views: 11

The jersey shore... Ahhh. The memories.

A few years back
Me and Mrs. Stink took a late night drive to seaside. Got there like. 8 or 9pm. We basically just went for steaks unlimited. We parked to go onto boardwalk.
Got out. Heard noise to my left. A Mob of like 40 kids or teens whatever u call em. Beating the shit of a small. Group of 3 or 4 others.

I remember thinking if this swarm shifts directions. It will swallow us up. After seeing a kids head get Stomped Over n over. We decided. To make moves. N get outta view.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

The jersey shore... Ahhh. The memories.

A few years back
Me and Mrs. Stink took a late night drive to seaside. Got there like. 8 or 9pm. We basically just went for steaks unlimited. We parked to go onto boardwalk.
Got out. Heard noise to my left. A Mob of like 40 kids or teens whatever u call em. Beating the shit of a small. Group of 3 or 4 others.

I remember thinking if this swarm shifts directions. It will swallow us up. After seeing a kids head get Stomped Over n over. We decided. To make moves. N get outta view.

Ahhh yes the Jersey Shore idiots lol. Place is a semi dump lol. But does have its advantages as far as a mini vacation goes 😉

Although if I ran into another Italian with his hair slicked back called Pauly, lol. BTW the women out there are just as vicious lol. I saw a girl get her teeth pushed in…she was a mess I felt bad for her although she was semi asking for it… something about running up on this girl’s boyfriend, lol. Crazy times but I’m too old for that scene anymore hahaha

Key West Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason my vacation always involves a beach or its not a vacation. My 2 favorites, Maui and Cabo.

Vegas is definitely cool, but you better bring alot of money and be ready to party. Im not a big party guy, but i do love to gamble.

Ahhh yes the Jersey Shore idiots lol. Place is a semi dump lol. But does have its advantages as far as a mini vacation goes

Although if I ran into another Italian with his hair slicked back called Pauly, lol. BTW the women out there are just as vicious lol. I saw a girl get her teeth pushed in…she was a mess I felt bad for her although she was semi asking for it… something about running up on this girl’s boyfriend, lol. Crazy times but I’m too old for that scene anymore hahaha
Yea Mrs stink says wildwood is more family friendly. I've never been. But wanna check it out.

Oh assateague Island in Maryland/va was cool. To
U ever check that out. Wild. Horses n all that..
I mean. It was nothing major other than holy shit these horses are natural wild ones

Back