• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

FARMA*TON TV: Best Film Fights!👊💥Post'em here ⬇️

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Favorite fight scenes! We all have them 😎 fist fights, martial arts, gun battles, swords, knives & just plain brutality!
What are some of your favorites & why?
BEST FILM FIGHTS.jpg

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
Brutal and amazing!!!

tango12

Registered Member
Reaction score

My favorite. He kills 2 if them while juggling a fine woman. Then, when Kong is staring that rex down at the end.. like make a move, I dare you. Naomi starts backing up under him. Kong is a bad mother fucker.

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
Because of the impact Kickboxer and Blodsport had on me when I was a kid I have to go with them, at that time they were the best fight movies ever made.

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
Favorite scenes? :)
Well, the final fights in both movies have to be my favorite fights but when they dipped the hand warps in glass was bad ass in kickboxer and when Frank Dux was blinded by the white powder and finished the fight blind is also bad ass.

Both movies made me want to compete in fighting, I never fought in a kumite (😜) but I did fight pro kickboxing.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Well, the final fights in both movies have to be my favorite fights but when they dipped the hand warps in glass was bad ass in kickboxer and when Frank Dux was blinded by the white powder and finished the fight blind is also bad ass.

Both movies made me want to compete in fighting, I never fought in a kumite (😜) but I did fight pro kickboxing.
Bloodsport was extra badass because Frank Dux was REAL.

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bloodsport was extra badass because Frank Dux was REAL.
Yes! Although it’s not proven that the Kumite he said he won is actually real… 😬

But it didn’t matter when I was a kid, it was the most bad ass movie/story ever to me then!