• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

📣FARMA*TON: Important News and Updates for December 2022

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Hello ASF! :)

First we want to say THANK YOU to all of you who chose to shop with us in November during our "ASF Members Only" and "AMERICAN Friday" sales!
The response was over-whelming, and we are grateful to all of you. :)

Secondly, we know that some customers are experiencing delays beyond our normal and stated shipping times. You have all been extremely gracious and understanding of the fact that this time of year, shipping times get longer. We appreciate your patience and grace :)

The owner has instructed the shipping department to deviate from the normal protocol in order to get the orders delivered as quickly as possible. Normally we receive a weekly shipping report here at the office that has all the tracking information for the previous week's orders. That reporting has been suspended temporarily in order to allow the shipping employees to focus on getting orders out, without having to interrupt that process for reporting.
Most of you will receive your orders before we receive the shipping report for the 2nd half of November. Please understand that we have limited staff and we are doing our best to deliver as fast as possible.

In other news, XT Labs has introduced 2 new products to the XT Labs menu!
xt docab.pngxt clen U.png
These should be available to order in the next few days and we will make an announcement in the "Sponsor Sales and Promotions" subforum as so as they are listed on the website! :)

The MOST exciting news is that we will be conducting a Charity Benefit Raffle for the family of our fallen brother DALE C.
We plan on opening up ticket sales on Monday for those who contributed to the prize fund, and Tuesday for all ASF members!

Tickets will be purchased by donating directly to Dale's family's GoFundMe account so that the family receives the help immediately and directly.

There will be 2 prizes of $1,250 in store-credit from FARMA*TON!

We will limit the number of tickets to 50 total. This will raise $5,000 for Dale's widow and 2 young children so they can pay their bills and have the best Christmas possible for the children. THANK YOU to all of you who gave so generously to raise the prize fund which the owner matched with a 20% donation.

Thank you to Fletcher who has been organizing all the of details, thank you to Zior for coming to us with the concept and contributing to the fund. :)

With 2 HUGE prizes and only 50 tickets, simply purchasing ONE ticket will help Dale's family and give you a 1 in 25 chance of winning $1,250 worth of amazing gear!
Members can purchase multiple tickets of course, which will dramatically increase your odds of winning!!!

Finally, we are very excited to announce that we will be adding a NEW brand to the FARMA*TON store this month! They are well-known, respected and have great reviews and a very solid menu of products!

Who is it?

Stay tuned :) We will be announcing it soon!

Kyleb869

Registered Member
Reaction score

Hello ASF! :)

First we want to say THANK YOU to all of you who chose to shop with us in November during our "ASF Members Only" and "AMERICAN Friday" sales!
The response was over-whelming, and we are grateful to all of you. :)

Secondly, we know that some customers are experiencing delays beyond our normal and stated shipping times. You have all been extremely gracious and understanding of the fact that this time of year, shipping times get longer. We appreciate your patience and grace :)

The owner has instructed the shipping department to deviate from the normal protocol in order to get the orders delivered as quickly as possible. Normally we receive a weekly shipping report here at the office that has all the tracking information for the previous week's orders. That reporting has been suspended temporarily in order to allow the shipping employees to focus on getting orders out, without having to interrupt that process for reporting.
Most of you will receive your orders before we receive the shipping report for the 2nd half of November. Please understand that we have limited staff and we are doing our best to deliver as fast as possible.

In other news, XT Labs has introduced 2 new products to the XT Labs menu!
View attachment 83293View attachment 83294
These should be available to order in the next few days and we will make an announcement in the "Sponsor Sales and Promotions" subforum as so as they are listed on the website! :)

The MOST exciting news is that we will be conducting a Charity Benefit Raffle for the family of our fallen brother DALE C.
We plan on opening up ticket sales on Monday for those who contributed to the prize fund, and Tuesday for all ASF members!

Tickets will be purchased by donating directly to Dale's family's GoFundMe account so that the family receives the help immediately and directly.

There will be 2 prizes of $1,250 in store-credit from FARMA*TON!

We will limit the number of tickets to 50 total. This will raise $5,000 for Dale's widow and 2 young children so they can pay their bills and have the best Christmas possible for the children. THANK YOU to all of you who gave so generously to raise the prize fund which the owner matched with a 20% donation.

Thank you to Fletcher who has been organizing all the of details, thank you to Zior for coming to us with the concept and contributing to the fund. :)

With 2 HUGE prizes and only 50 tickets, simply purchasing ONE ticket will help Dale's family and give you a 1 in 25 chance of winning $1,250 worth of amazing gear!
Members can purchase multiple tickets of course, which will dramatically increase your odds of winning!!!

Finally, we are very excited to announce that we will be adding a NEW brand to the FARMA*TON store this month! They are well-known, respected and have great reviews and a very solid menu of products!

Who is it?

Stay tuned :) We will be announcing it soon!
I haven't been a member on here long and don't really post. No time. I work 13 hours a day and workout 2 hours a day. But I've been ordering a couple times a week maybe and I'm very impressed and great customer service. All I can say is keep doin what your doin. I ain't goin nowhere.

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
I haven't been a member on here long and don't really post. No time. I work 13 hours a day and workout 2 hours a day. But I've been ordering a couple times a week maybe and I'm very impressed and great customer service. All I can say is keep doin what your doin. I ain't goin nowhere.
Thank you so much for your kind words sir :)

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Raffle is live!

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Raffle is live!
Exciting stuff going on and more excitment to come! Its gonna be a wild December on the Farm!
Go get subscribed to the FT site now so you dont miss anything!

Please help our fallen brother Dale's family if you possibly can, you might win a huge bundle of gear in return!

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
3rd prize added to raffle!
See thread for details...