• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

FARMA*TON: HGH Tester WANTED - Apply HERE

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Answer these questions to be considered:

1. What compounds are you running now if any?
2. Have you used HGH in the past?
3. Training experience (yrs.) & current # of days you train?
4. Are you taking any medications that may affect your test results?
5. Give us your age range within 5 years (EX: 25-30, 30-35, 35-40 etc...)

Rules for selected candidate:
1. Perform test within 14 days after product is received.
2. Follow Lab Guidelines as follows:

Patient must fast overnight before test and rest for at least 30 minutes prior to test (No strenuous exercise for 30 minutes before the test). This test may exhibit interference when sample is collected from a person who is consuming a supplement with a high dose of biotin (also termed as vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H or coenzyme R). It is recommended to stop biotin consumption at least 72 hours prior to the collection of specimen.
3. Use one of the 2 tests offered in this link:
4. Administer 10ius of Hubio Hutrope no less than 3 hours, and no more than 4 hours prior to test.
5. Post results within 1 week from test date.

hutrope blank.jpg

BERSERKER973

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello to whom it concerns at FARMATON,
I have been off of AAS/PED's/HGH and everything related to; Going on 2&1/2yrs. I actually just logged onto ASF because I was looking to do some HGH+TEST and more. However I would definitely like to and agree to just run your HGH and have pre/present(@time of HGH use)/post blood test results to post along w my exp. Speaking of exp. I have used all types of HGH from BIG Farma to Chinese generics. I know all the feelings that come with quality growth and would be most grateful to be given the chance to try your product and post blood work along with my exp.and the progression in my weight training.

BERSERKER973

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello to whom it concerns at FARMATON,
I have been off of AAS/PED's/HGH and everything related to; Going on 2&1/2yrs. I actually just logged onto ASF because I was looking to do some HGH+TEST and more. However I would definitely like to and agree to just run your HGH and have pre/present(@time of HGH use)/post blood test results to post along w my exp. Speaking of exp. I have used all types of HGH from BIG Farma to Chinese generics. I know all the feelings that come with quality growth and would be most grateful to be given the chance to try your product and post blood work along with my exp.and the progression in my weight training.
BERSERKER973 Here I saw I should list more info. about myself. I'm in mid 40's/5ft9/athletic, stocky build(I go up and down in my training); lastly speaking of training ,I really feel like I been training all my life. From a youngn to know on and off at times. That's all I believe ty

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thank you for applying BERSERKER973 :) You are definitely a good candidate for this. (Need to answer Q:4)

We are accepting applications until May 26th, and will announce the Member's Name on the 27th!

ft bump gen.jpg

BERSERKER973

Registered Member
Reaction score
BERSERKER973 Here I saw I should list more info. about myself. I'm in mid 40's/5ft9/athletic, stocky build(I go up and down in my training); lastly speaking of training ,I really feel like I been training all my life. From a youngn to know on and off at times. That's all I believe ty

Thank you for applying BERSERKER973 :) You are definitely a good candidate for this. (Need to answer Q:4)

We are accepting applications until May 26th, and will announce the Member's Name on the 27th!

View attachment 73245
Answer to Q4:
I'm not currently running any ped's/aas or related.

9TMARE

Registered Member
Reaction score
Answer these questions to be considered:

Rules for selected candidate:
1. Perform test within 14 days after product is received.
2. Follow Lab Guidelines as follows:

Patient must fast overnight before test and rest for at least 30 minutes prior to test (No strenuous exercise for 30 minutes before the test). This test may exhibit interference when sample is collected from a person who is consuming a supplement with a high dose of biotin (also termed as vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H or coenzyme R). It is recommended to stop biotin consumption at least 72 hours prior to the collection of specimen.
3. Use one of the 2 tests offered in this link:
4. Administer 10ius of Hubio Hutrope no less than 3 hours, and no more than 4 hours prior to test.
5. Post results within 1 week from test date.

View attachment 73228

- Test Iso 200mg per week
Deca 100mg per week

-Yes. Always tested my HGH in the past this way

- 10yrs
-6 Days a week currently

-No medication. No Biotin. Will check my multi Vitamin

- 35-40

Also wondering if Ulta Labs would be ok to use when choosing a testing facility.

Would you reimburse for the testing cost or is the Hutrope the “reimbursement”

Thank you Farmaton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score

- Test Iso 200mg per week
Deca 100mg per week

-Yes. Always tested my HGH in the past this way

- 10yrs
-6 Days a week currently

-No medication. No Biotin. Will check my multi Vitamin

- 35-40

Also wondering if Ulta Labs would be ok to use when choosing a testing facility.

Would you reimburse for the testing cost or is the Hutrope the “reimbursement”

Thank you Farmaton

Thank you for applying :) UltaLabs is perfectly ok. The kit is in exchange for the test results.
Looks like UltaLabs has deals around $60-75!

9TMARE

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you for applying :) UltaLabs is perfectly ok. The kit is in exchange for the test results.
Looks like UltaLabs has deals around $60-75!

Of course and thank you!

Ok perfect. Thank you for clearing that up.
Yes they do. Always have some good deals and my go to when the doc won’t add something to my bloodwork requests!

BBD213

Registered Member
Reaction score
Curious to see who you pick so I can see results. I’ve been on 4iu daily for a bout a month now

BBD213

Registered Member
Reaction score
MAX said he would get tests, those should be available soon. Then next month we will see the tester's results too.
Are you using HuTrope?

Yes, plan on running 4iu for a couple more weeks then bumping up to 5iu. I have 4 boxes of Hutrope

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes, I agree.

Congratulations Tango12!

Max
giphy.gif

tango12

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have received the Hutrope, I'll try to post a pic (says the file is too large). My test is scheduled for tomorrow at 11:10 am, last meal was @ 530 this evening. I'll administer the 10iu @ 8:10 in the morning, exactly 3 hours prior to test. I will not walk in until a few min before my scheduled time, so I can be sure it will fall within the 3-4 hr. time limit. Results will be posted as soon as I receive them.